Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:32 pm
Takashi laughed softly running his fingers through Yoko's hair. "What a shame it'd be nice to not have to hear his judgmental mouth for once." he leaned down and tenderly planted a kiss on Yoko's cheek, "You're to nice I say we shoot him anyways..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 pm
Yoko blushed softly and laughed closing his eyes,
"Fine, but we keep my name out of it deal?" he joked.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 pm
Takashi grinned, "Deal Bossman. I feel like an assassin!" he teased back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:40 pm
Yoko laughed softly and nuzzled to Takashii's side,
"Good~"  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:56 pm
Takashi smiled warmly, "Do you feel better now?" he asked softly his face was still laced with worry even if he did try to hide it, he was easy to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:13 pm
Yoko nodded kissing Takashi's nose,
"Y-Yeah... a-and... could I take you up on that coffee date?" he asked looking up at the taller man with a bit of a cute smile.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm
Takashi squealed cuddling Yoko, "Of course~!" he picked Yoko up bridal style prancing to his car. "To the car~" he sang.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked down to the cemetery, his left emerald eye clouded with deep loneliness and his right eye covered by his jet black hair. He walked down the aisles of graves, reading each tombstone, then stopped in the very center of the Graveyard. The sad look in his eye grew worse as he knelt down before the two tombstones. There they were, his fiance and his daughter. Six feet under.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 am
Seeing his family's graves, Erik fell to his knees and broke down. He put his hands on the ground and gripped a few weeds tightly as he cried. What did he do to deserve this? What happened to them and why couldn't he save them? But the biggest question the weighed over his heart: When will the pain leave?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Corruption stalked around the graveyard, looking at the fresh tomb stones. Finally, after months, he was able to come back and cause terror. For now, he only looked around to scan anything as research.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm
Ray, seeing Erik, walked p to him. "Erik, i have a deal for you. i know your really powerful, and how you lost your family. i can get them back...alive and well, and all you have to do is this one thing for me"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:30 pm
Erik wiped away a few tears and glanced up at Ray. Even if his words seemed shady, the thought of seeing his family again would make him do anything. "What is it?" he asked softly and got up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm
"one simple thing, not much....all you have to do is..." he smiled crookidly. "Destroy Hiro. he's been ruining Nikolai and Lena's relationship ever since he got back from who knows where. you kill him, and ill have terrance to bring your family back"
((Ray 0_0))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Corruption heard the conversation from earlier and walked closer.
" Kill? "
He said in a digitally corrupted voice. It was a questioned tone that didn't exactly say "Why?" but more of "Want some help?"
Corruption despised life. Those of godly stature included. Because of Hiro, he wanted him gone. Well, he wanted everyone gone, but Hiro was one on his list. Maybe afterwards, he could take out Shinzo, possibly? Who knows.
" Give offer. I accompany with assassination. "
He said in his computerized/human-like digital mess of a voice.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm
Ray looked at Corruption and smiled. "Do you have a lost one you want to be brought back to life?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games