Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:40 pm
((Looks like you caught up just fine to me.))
Axel watched as the Bears either gave up on the barrier or became unnerved seeing him, and went back to their den. He sighed and his body slowly reverted back to its original form. "I guess that barrier was stronger than I thought." He glanced up at the sky, the stars had begun to fade and morning was on its way. He stretched and yawned tiredly. Axel turned and began making his way back to the Den. "Perhaps it was for the best that my abilities were not needed." He frowned sensing Leran, and used a different path, not wanting to deal with anything. He walked slowly and quietly as he went back to the Den.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:22 am
Leran stopped at the entrance and saw 2 bears out front. He kept to the bushes. "Not getting in that way...i wonder." He jumped down to the river and ran further down till he found a small injuncture leading to a small hole. in that time he would use it to meet with his friend within the bear cave. He went over to it and crawled through the hole. He came to the den home of bears.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:43 pm
(hmmmn....unusually quiet here lately.....)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:46 pm
((... I agree.))  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:02 pm
( Knux is still here... ..... heck, you can count on him to show up all hours of the day.... he's a certain thing. like taxes and death)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm
{Sorry, I've been starting up and moderating a new Guild that was given to me. -_-; And Knux has pretty much driven himself into a corner by not completing the thought on going to meet the Bears. :/}

Larka was glad to hear that the Bears would not be a forethought on her mind for at least a few days. That should give the Bears plenty of time to cool off and calm down. That should also give the Pack and friends time to recuperate and be ready for the next attack.

The she-Wolf's ears perked up at Bakher's askance of food. She remembered the Elder Bear was put in the Den and made her way quickly towards the opening where the Bear carcass sat. She eyed the body and picked a thick and meaty haunch. It took a few moments of gnawing and rending, but she eventually pulled the entire leg off.

It took her quite some time to drag it back, as it was nearly as big as her. She passed the new dark red Wolf on the path to and from Bakher. Her memories flashed a again, but she couldn't grasp where she had smelled this canine's scent before and why she could remember it in the first place. She managed to bring the Bear leg and dropped it with a sigh in front of the Gryphon. "Thank you for all your help, Bakher. The Alpha, the Pack, and I all thank you." She bowed to emphasize the debt of which they owed him: their lives at this point.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:42 pm
((Its alright Miss Dark, running a guild can be time consuming.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:46 pm
{Running two active Guilds now, actually. =___=;;;; But I can take it. Once it's finalized in it's rules and threads and such, it will pretty much run itself. I just have to moderate every once in a while, and if I have an interesting RP going, then posts will just flood out of me, as they did before this whole Bear thing happened. X"P}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:13 am
((Well it looks like the whole bear fiasco is finally ending for awhile, so that should help.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 am
{Yes, I'm very happy about that. :3}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 am
(hmmn....Dark as a Guild owner.... It'd work. anywho, I'm off to the Grandparents until Sunday, as we have Remembrance day off, and my Grandparents DO NOT have internet.... so, have fun without me, and try not to kill Bakher either mrgreen mrgreen )

He looked askance at the Bear haunch that Larka had brought him, and dipped his head in thanks for both the food and the acknowledgment of what he had done. Slowly,he rolled upright, gasping as his ankles protested his moving with spikes of pure agony. He settled into a hunched crouch, trying to keep his weight off his forelegs, and ravenously ate, even though normally he wouldn't have.

The thing was, were he was born, no Gryphon would consider eating the flesh of another predator, if at all possible; Even when the Dragons had come, this practice was followed, even though the Dragons at first routinely ate dead or severely wounded Gryphonkin. The Dragons apparently ate the enemies dead or dying when they warred with themselves; they never ate their own,unless the other happened to be a enemy.

The few Gryphons who HAD ate the Draconic dead, although not publicly condemned for it, were nevertheless afterwords treated as one would a venomous snake; Pretty, and useful in certain situations, but otherwise kept out of sight, safely away from were it could do any harm.

Eating from the dead enemy was one thing; taking trophies from the dead on the other paw....

He shook his head at the thought, as he tore lose meat and bolted it down, the pain from his joints making him somewhat a messy eater in his haste to get off his legs. Eventually, with most of the haunch done, he gratefully went to his belly, and rolled onto his side again, carefully.

His belly full, and exhausted from the events of the day, he closed his eyes, and almost immediately fell into a deep, restorative sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 am
Lazurkri
( Knux is still here... ..... heck, you can count on him to show up all hours of the day.... he's a certain thing. like taxes and death)

(thats....a very apt term to be using for me. idk if i should feel insulted or complimented... :/ )  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 am
Leran didn't see any bears within the caves. Probably gone out after the wolfs. They would probably be on there way back from the barrier. He wandered over to the main den area, sat down, and waited for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:33 pm
Miles sighed, with his depression growing worse with every passing moment from the shame of killing an innocent creature (yeah...right); he decided it was best to leave and try to find Eyea. Miles walked into the den, to his right he could see the others enjoying the flesh from the elder bear, he ignored them and went straight for Hughy who was sleeping in a corner by himself. Miles crouched down on his knee and patted the pup on the head, "hughy, stay here. Im going to be back back soon"

The figure approached Leran from behind, "Why are you waiting here Leren? What do you expect to happen?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:39 pm
"I expect to find an old friend. You probably wouldn't know him." leran looked at the figure. "Still ain't gonna tell me who you are?"

Eyea flipped from scroll to scroll from ancient human texts. "Why can't i find it..." He wondered if someone got rid of it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games