Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 pm
" Zero.." he said not bothering to say his last name he sighed and ran his fingers through his short black hair that he acquired after almost getting his head chopped off  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 pm
She let the awkward silence come and go before looking over at Zero. "Don't talk much, do you?" she muttered with a tiny smirk.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:35 pm
" No i suppose i don't.." Zero said he smiled and leaned on the hilt of his sword and smiled slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:42 pm
"C'mon, it's not like I'll bite, or anything." Jane muttered then glanced at his sword. "How good are you at swordplay?" she asked and looked back up at him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

mywoundedheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:54 pm
" Not real good yet my sister the best...she's supposed to be teaching a sword fighting club.." Zero said and smiled a bit as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:08 pm
"Think you could try to teach me a few things?" Jane smirked and let her arm shapeshift into a large sword.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik plodded to the beach, his right eye covered by a black bandana along with his jet black hair and his left eye horribly sad. First he starts to recover from his depression of the loss of his family... then a girl he thought could change his sadness proved to be just false hope. Love... simply did not like him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 pm
John had been laying on the beach ever scence the fight at the gym the area around were he was laying had turned to glass as his anger had made his aura hot but it had started to cool off hearing footstep he started to think it could be as right now he want to kill or be killed  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 pm
Erik saw Jane sitting in the beach and talked to her for a while to clear his mind from some things. He was starting to forget all the bad things from the past few days when something caught his eye. "What... is that?" he muttered softly and pointed over at what looked like a floor of glass in the middle of the beach.

Jane blinked at Erik and turned around, squinting to see better. "Glass?" she shrugged and walked over to the guy sitting on it, Erik following. "You know you're supposed to bring a towel with you, not glass, right?" she murmured and crouched down to feel it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:50 am
"Look at the glass if it is green like it is now it means it was just made by tons of heat"He said as he got up and walked out of the glassy area only to have that area turned as well  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:07 pm
"Oh really?" Jane smirked, not buying the guy's story. She nearly touched it when Erik grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the still steaming heat.

"So you have very good control of fire then..." Erik mused softly and yanked Jane away from the glass so she wouldn't be tempted. At least babysitting her would take his mind off things. He glanced back at the man and watched the sand he stepped on turn to glass. "Can you not control it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:06 pm
"I control all of the powers that i see i can copy and change them to how i please"He said as he looked at the two "It is not hot now so you can totch it"He then looked to the water and to the clouds  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:18 pm
"Fancy power." Jane smirked and pulled her hand out of Erik's grasp and touched the smooth glass. "So you decide to use it by turning the whole beach into a glass store?" she chuckled and looked back at him.

Erik sighed at the two then glanced over his shoulder to see Lena's brother arriving with what seemed like a picnic basket. He blinked slowly, trying to get used to the fact that her brother was alive again. Well he was an angel, so not quite.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Lili walked onto the beach, it was a pretty nice day really. There were a few people but other then that the beach was pretty empty. Lili spotted Damian out of the corner of her eye the slowly made her way over to him, her attention more directed at the horizon then him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:27 pm
"No i am mad now so my aura is kinda hot and i am planing so this place is nice and peaceful so i can think real fast here"He said as he turned to the girl "What is a lovely girl like you doing here other then mocking me"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games