Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 pm
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Happiness is not about having the best of everything -------------------
Annalis turned to Lance before crossing her arms and looking away. "You are so immature" she gruffly said, pushing away her empty plates. She turned to the door where the commotion had been. She shook her head before tuning into Alonna's conversation. "Come on Alonna. You HAVE to come." she whined. "I don't want to go camping alone with Mr immature over here" she whispered, glancing at Lance. "Plus I really want to meet your brother" she added, relaxing in her chair. "He sounds like an intersting guy" she turned to Lance. "Perhaps he's even better with survival than Lance" she smirked, keeping her eyes on the table.

It's about making the best of everything...
-------------------------------  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 pm
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Lance pushed aside Alonna's uneaten food after eating a few fries. Too much grease would give him a headache after a while.
"Eh, thanks, but no.." he said, adjusting the scarf around his neck. "Tch, don't be such a child..." he said to Annalis, turning to face the window. He'd rather charge into the wilderness alone rather to have to face it alone with such a girl. He soon found himself almost twitching in irritation.
"Pft, a guy with magical powers? I wonder just how long he would last without them." He was starting to become actually a bit angered. He didn't spend nearly his entire life training to protect the ones he loved to be compared to a Pretty-Perfect-Pixie. Then again, he didn't have much anyone left to care for, so perhaps his drive was gone. He swirled the melting ice in his cup with his straw in aggravation.

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:45 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

"Actaully, Axel's powers have been put on hold by the Council until after the war is over. According to them, as the most powerful of the Ridela Triplets, he's the most valuable, so he's the one that needs to be protected," explained Alonna. "Hadrian and I are still able to use our powers, but Axel has been completely human for three months now." Sighing at Annalis' whine, she smiled softly and sipped at her water. "No need to worry, I'm coming. Just don't get mad at me if he ends up dragging us on a hike and ends up half-drowned in the waterfall's lake. I love my brother, but he just doesn't have any luck near water."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image User Image User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ◊Ⓣravis Ⓣouchdown◊ gaia_nitemareright

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis was walking back the steep inclined strret to get back to the Diner when he suddenly heard another noise behind him. Something like a engine. He turned to see his a van down the street barreling towards him. "Letssss really teach you a lessssson you bassssterd!" One of them inside the crappy vehicle screamed at Travis, it appeared to be the one he had punched. He had a lisp now.

Travis stopped and laughed pointing at the man in the car. "HAHAH, what are you a snake?! OH wait." He suddenly dropped the humor as he realized a van was trying to run him over, causing him to turn and run in the opposite direction as there was no alleys nearby to jump into. "Laugh all you want ssssssoon you're gunna be road kill." Travis was holding his mouth to prevent himself from laughing on the on run as he looked for a way out of the situation before it ended back up at the diner.

His eyes from his sunglasses suddenly turned to a sign that was coming up along the street. Travis with his crazy man gusto, pulled out his beam sword and cut through it just by passing it. The sign flew into the air and he caught it, and pivoting on his foot he turned pulling back his arm with the sign in it, threw it through their window.

The sign stuck in their window, breaking it through the point that it couldn't be seen through anymore. The delinquient driver began to swerve in fear of crashing, and start to spin out.

"s**t."

Travis said quickly as the van's tail turned and smacked Travis onto the window of the diner before rolling down brakeless down the hill. Travis smacked into the window with a hard slap, shaking it, but surprisingly not breaking it. He looked at Alonna, Lance, and Annalis talking over the particulars of their trip as he began to slide off their window, leaving a smear of blood down it because of his hand. Then he fell back and flopped onto the ground.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Erok75

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image
Louie kicked a rock along the sidewalk in front of him, it skittered along the ground before coming to rest a few feet from it's starting position. He didn't know why he was kicking the rock but he did it anyways. He stopped by a Diner and his stomach growled at him *I haven't eaten at all yet* He thought to himself, walking into the place he noticed there were a few other patrons. Walking over the counter he sat on a stool and waved down the waitress and took a menu, which he promptly started reading.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:53 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alana was sitting at the table eating when a loud bang came from the window next to her, causing her to jump. Oh, my! It's a man, she thought. What the HELL!? She rushed outside, hoping he was unharmed, but the scent of the blood was already tingling its way through her lungs and down her spine, causing her canines to grow. Today really is not my day. she thought. What harm could a snack do? STOP IT! He's an innocent man How do YOU know? He could be a criminal! Alana's conscience was irritating at times.
"Are-are you okay?? Can yyou hear me?" She was pretty sure she could hear his heart beating, but she wasn't sure if it was his or some other civilian's.

xxxX<3Xxxx..Alana..xxxX<3Xxxx  

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:51 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

"People can take your magic away" Annalis sighed, staring at Alonna. "Wow, I didn't know that" She played with remains of heood with her fork. "So camping is this weekend" Annalis repeated, mostly for her own benefit. She grabbed a pen a notepad out of her backpack before flipping to a spare page. "Cam.pi.ng...this..wee..kend" she slowly muttered, writing the words down slowly.She gently threw the staionary back into her bag before crossing her arms over her chest. She turned to Lance who seemed to be more angry than usual. "What's up with you stupid?" she asked gruffily. She honestly didn't really care, which was strange. She realised the roughness in her voice before turning towards her empty place, mntally apologizing.

((OOC: Sorry guys for taking so long to reply. I'm hving some internet problems at the moment so internet goes down for a couple days without me realising. Sorry again biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:42 am
Toxic Yumi

Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Ah, of course." He said, his chin resting in his palm as he absentmindedly looked at a wall, trying to disregard the topic. He was thinking about perhaps drawing something while they were there before he mentally slapped himself. When did you become such a pansy? he asked himself as he looked back at the table as if it were the cause of all his problems. Lance was listening to Annalis somewhat when she addressed him, catching his attention. His eyes snapped towards her at the name. For some reason, it felt more irritating than it had a few moments ago.
"What did you call me, you-" he started to say, almost growl, when he saw the look on her face. She almost seemed regretful? Though perhaps it was just because of the news about Pretty-Perfect-Pixie. He sighed and looked back at the wall. "Just forget it." he muttered, feeling his face grow hot. A blush? No, it must have just been anger he felt rise to his cheeks. It must have.

((It's fine c: ))

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:54 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Alonna Ridela
User Image

At the sight of his blush, Alonna was immediately take aback. She was used to this: being attracted to a guy, then never even being noticed, but this sure happened fast. They had only met just a few hours ago, and he was already forgetting her. Taking a deep breath, Alonna tossed around a hundred bucks on the table, then grabbed her things and walked out while her companions were distracted by each other, being sure to not be seen or heard. The last thing they would hear was the bell ringing, signaling her departure. As Alonna walked away from the diner, her phone rang. Pulling it from her pocket, she pressed TALK and sighed. "What is it now, Hadrian? I know, I know, I'm coming over on Monday. When's the funeral? Later tonight, right? Alright, I'll go...yeah, I'm coming alone. When do I do anything else?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:04 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
Louie had ordered a hot chocolate, it was his favorite breakfast drink before he decided to people watch. As he observed some friends talking at a table and somebody rushing outside to help somebody who had apparently been injured. He also noticed somebody leaving money on the table and then leaving while talking about a funeral. He didn't know why, but people that were along in public places were interesting to him, so he glanced back at the table as the waitress stopped by to clear it. At the sight of the money her eyes lit up and she looked around for her seemingly benefactor. He turned on the stool and said to the girl who was on her way out, "Excuse me? I think you may have left too much of a tip," then he gestured towards the excited yet confused looking waitress. "Just wanted to make sure that isn't an accident" he said, before turning back to his hot chocolate, which had just arrived, and taking a sip

Erok75

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:16 am
ii Devilish Cupcake

Toxic Yumi

Erok75

Alonna Ridela
User Image

She turned, biting her lip. "It's fine, it was on purpose. But, uh, thanks...for calling for me. Most people won't do that. They'd just take the money for themselves." Tucking her hair behind her ear, she sighed and walked away.

Ok y'all, leaving for the day to hit up Six Flags. Bye!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:17 am
Mayah Playah
ii Devilish Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Annalis watched out of the corner of her eye as Alonna left the diner. She turned to face the door as Alonna left. She sighed heavily, crossing her arms. Why would she leave just like that? The table jumped as Annalis stood up quickly, throwing over the salt and pepper shakers by accident. She turned to Lance. "Come on" she started, throwing her backpack on her back. "Stop your moping. Alonna just left without saying goodybye. There is defiantly something wrong" The tension in the air was thick and honestly, Annalis didn't like it. She took the money Alonna left on the table and replaced it with her own. "Just cause I'm small doesn't mean I can't pay for my own food Alonna" she mumbled to herself, shoving Alonna's money in her pocket. The bell rang as Annalis exited the diner, following after Alonna.

((OOC: Enjoy!))  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:11 pm
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

"Hooooo"

Travis pulled himself up, as he felt sore, but it was not his time to die. "Yeah, I'm fine." He put three wallets in her hands barely standing up. "its nice being woken up by a pretty girl, but I need to head home, expecting a package....." He stumbled down the street, trying to get over his pain, mostly feeling angry about his ripped jacket. "Could you hand those off to the waitress inside the diner... she'll know what to do with em'....." His head fell forward suddenly as he tumbled down the inclined street. He'd be fine, just a feeling he gave off.

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alana caught up with him"N-- No! Stop! You need to go to the hospital, sweetie. There's--" she choked on the word "-- blood all over! I insist. At least let me help you." That's right, lure him in, thought her evil half of her conscience. I thought I told you to shut up? Again, constant bickering.. she looked down at the wallets. "I'll give these to her as soon as I know you're safe; If you die, it's just yet another murder on me-- I MEAN A murder on me, I could be convicted, yeah.." Dammit. She would've been blushing, but she couldn't.
" Alright, listen, I help you, you help me. I help you and give these to her, and you help me sleep better by coming with me. Deal?" She winked.
" I'm Alana,by the way."

xxxX<3Xxxx..Alana..xxxX<3Xxxx

-- Domino The Damned --

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 am
close_enough453

User Image

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Travis looked up at her and stood back up, fixing himself. "Ahhhh, Jeane is gunna be pissed....." He flipped his perfect hair in a dramatic way and looked at Alana. "Hello Alana, I'm Travis, Travis Touchdown," Grabbed onto a firehydrant and used it to prop himself up, he was feeling off on his equalibrium. "and you've got a deal...." Travis pointed over to the waitress in the diner. "Go ahead and hand it off to her, I don't think I'm going anywhere....."

◊⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄◊

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games