Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 pm
Lily hugged him back and buried her face in his chest as she let her silent tears fall. "I'm sorry. I-I couldn't do anything." she said quietly through her sobs. She felt horrible for hiding and for just sitting there not doing a damn thing. But she didn't know what she could do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:42 pm
Damon nodded and he put a hand on her back rubbing it gently.

"It's ok..you couldn't have done much better then you did..right? Now lets go snap Dawn out of her little..problems and lets all..start up camp for now..I can't travel as bad as I'm feeling."he said gently.

Malik looked at Victor and sighed.

"We didn't want more deaths.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:50 pm
Lily nodded and ran her fingers through her hair. She knew he felt horrible but her powers were of no use at the moment since she was too weak. She just sighed and walked over to where she left Dawn pinned to a tree. She first pulled out the dagger in Dawn's stomach before pulling out the arrows in her shoulders.

Dawn hissed as Lily pulled out the dagger and arrows, but her body quickly healed itself as she cracked her neck. She looked around and was unsure of what was going on or what had happened. She noticed Lily's broken wings stained in blood and how hurt everyone else was. She sighed and leaned against the tree as she hung her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 pm
Damon pulled out something lifting it into his sight. He sighs and stares at it..he nods. He throws it into the air catching it and putting it back in his pocket. He sighed.

"I should soon enough..ant like peace will be around long."he muttered to himself.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:55 pm
"Lexi didn't see Kira die huh..." Victor asked quietly not realizing Lexi's fate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 pm
Lucius starred at Victor his eyes changing a violent green.

"She wasn't around to see it."he said slightly growling..he didn't want t even talk about the death of his mother..it burned his insides.

Damon started setting up logs and other pieces of wood for them to sit on. He sighed and began to sing to himself.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=n9k_HUq1Kd4&feature=related  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:11 pm
Val started tearing up again covering her face into her twin's torn up shirt and cried silently. She didn't know either...

Victor frowned.

"I'm sorry Lucius...forgive me" he said quietly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:13 pm
Lucius hugged Val close and he sighed.

"Come here Victor..please."he said gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:14 pm
Lily walked back to the others and sat down on one of the logs Damon had set up. She looked at the ground but smiled softly as she heard Damon singing. She then heard the others and her tears began to fall again.

Dawn followed Lily with wood in her hand to start the fire. She set the wood in the middle and pulled out a match from her pocket. She lit the match and set the wood on fire before she sat down on a log.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:18 pm
Damon wrapped his left arm around Lily and sighed tilting his head close to hers as he sang softly..doing two things..paying tribute to the dead..and letting his emotions out.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPjDkyCht0  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Victor nodded and walked over to Lucius and Val. He hugged them both glad at least they have each other still.

Val calmed down again but stayed quiet  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 pm
Lucius..mostly asked him to come over becuase his left leg was very unbalanced and nearly buckled..but he was glad to hug him. Victor had always watched out for him.

"Lets go to the camp..we need to sit down I think."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:29 pm
Victor smiled weakly and wrapped one of Lucius' arms around him letting Val stick like glue to her brother.

"Best for you laddie.." he said quietly.

Val smiled weakly and walked with them back  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:32 pm
Lily held Damon gently and listened to him sing. She closed her eyes and let herself relax as he tilted his head close to hers. She knew it was over for now, but she didn't know how long these peaceful moments would last. She knew it was never going to end and she absolutely hated that fact. But she just sighed and pushed all her thoughts to the back of her mind for a while.

Dawn rested her head on her hand as Damon sang and she watched the flames of the fire. Her crimson red eyes looked dim and tired as she let her hair fall in her face.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 pm
Lucius nodded and he took it slow as they went to the others.

Damon rubbed Lily's back and he was trying to be as nice as possible. It was over atleast for a time. He knew the condition of the others so he wouldn't share the new information he carried..and he felt a small tug in his chest..he looked down at Lily and paused for a moment gently kissing her on the cheek.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games