Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

analyis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:40 pm
"Flying?" Elaine questioned nervously. "I, Um, Never really learned to fly. I left before that lesson plan." She was embarrassed a bit, but it didn't bother her that much. She could figure out another way up. No problem she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 pm
analyis
"Flying?" Elaine questioned nervously. "I, Um, Never really learned to fly. I left before that lesson plan." She was embarrassed a bit, but it didn't bother her that much. She could figure out another way up. No problem she thought to herself.

"Then just hold on to me, Princess," he muttered in her ear, wrapping his arms around her and jetting into the sky.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

analyis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 pm
Elaine gripped on tighter. "I hate flying!" She yelled. she closed her eyes even though she couldn't see anyway. "Lets just get home." She said.

(you want first post?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 pm
Jason walked up the path to the cliffs with his headphones resting on one ear and the other open to hear the beautiful sounds of the area surrounding him. "This place is nice.." he thought himself
User Image  

Echos Of Oblivion

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee walked out looking at the sky "Wow it's so pretty out here.." she whispered quietly to herself then noticed a boy but seeing his one headphone she thought he would ignore her even if she spoke to him so she went sitting at the edge of the cliff closing her eyes slowly listening to everything around her

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 pm
Jason wandered to a part of the cliffs that stretched out and ended in a point and stood at the very tip of the point and looked out. "Ahh..such a nice place to relax..wonder if..if i jumped..would anyone notice?" he said looking around and seeing the girl sitting in the distance and stared at her for a moment. He then turned back and looked at the sun and put his other headphone on and bobbed his head to his music as the sun cast a shadow on him.
User Image  

Echos Of Oblivion

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee looked back once again then went over to him "Hello?" she smiled a bit tapping his shoulder gently trying to get his attention

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

Jason,alarmed a bit, jumped and turned to look at the girl and moving the one headphone from his ear again with music blaring. "hi.." he said shyly looking at her  

Echos Of Oblivion

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee looked "Oh I didn't mean to scare you" she giggled softly smiling "I'm Renee" she held out her hand "Nice to meet you"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:25 pm
Jason smirked a bit and shook her hand gently. "its a pleasure to meet you miss, I am Jason Sazalon"  

Echos Of Oblivion

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

"Nice to meet you Jason" she smiled then looked out slightly "So beautiful isn't it?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

Jason smiled a soft smile and looked back out at the evening sun. "Yeah.it really is.." he said and then whispered to himself "but its not the most beautiful thing here..." as his music changed to some soft instrumental that went perfect for the evening  

Echos Of Oblivion

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

Renee looked back to him "What is?" she asked curiously listening to the music smiling she liked music it calmed her through anything

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

Jason then felt his face start to light up and hid it as well as he could. "umm..what is what..?" he asked hoping that she didnt hear him  

Echos Of Oblivion

XMoonlit-ShadowX

Dangerous Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

*~Renee Seastone~*

"I think you said that there was something else more beautiful" she laughed a bit "And I was wondering what was" she saw his face partially seeing that it had gone red a bit

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games