Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 pm
Ellery glanced up at the detective, smiling softly. "And I'm glad that he has someone like you to be there for him when he needs them." Blushing at the praise, the songwriter released Daniel's arm and started to fix his shoes, his head facing away from the taller man. "Really, Fredrich, I don't know what I'd do without you. You're such a strong person, and so kind and wonderful. Daniel and I would be lost if you weren't in our lives." After fixing the shoes, he kept his eyes on Daniel's feet, now adjusting his socks and straightening them. "And thank you. I guess there's a good reason that I'm in a boy band, huh?"

Feeling a hand on the back of his head, the doctor widening his mouth and tried to take in even more, succeeding in allowing most of it in his mouth. But it wasn't enough. Relaxing his throat, he pushed in more, finally stopping when he felt his lips touching the base of the officer's member. Tears pricked at his eyes, but he relished the pain, moving backwards and forwards and somehow taking in the entire appendage each time.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah
In response to your text: That's some sweet shiz I just read

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

Fredrich only smiled at the songwriter. "You're there for him much more than I am, Ellery, don't underestimate yourself." he spoke gently. "You're gentle but also very realistic. I don't see a lot of that in people today, it's quite refreshing." His own dark blue eyes traveled down to the sleeping child. "Did you always want to have that as your occupation? To be in a pop band?"

A sharp gasp came from the officer. That tongue was abusive, and it felt so good! So damp! So warm! Every time Liam would move away Cameron would furrow his eyebrows slightly at the cold air hitting the dampened flesh, but his expression would melt back to peaceful and aroused when the warmth returned. "Nnn, Liam..." he moaned quietly.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 pm
The songwriter looked up at him, smiling. "Yes, but he clearly depends on you even more," he replied, reaching to set his hand on the detective's gloved one. "Besides, someone has to be a parent to the members in the band." Hearing Fredrich's next question, he looked back to the boy and chuckled softly. "Actually, no. I used to want to be a professional songwriter, or a music teacher, so when Lock offered to pay me for writing songs for the band, I agreed. After a while, though, I ended up singing in it, and now I'm just... stuck. Did you always want to be a detective?"

He grunted softly at the pain in his throat that was slowly starting to numb. He bobbed his head slightly faster, hands raising to toy with the tender, soft globes hanging just below the rod in his mouth. Who knew something like this could be so fun with a living person? All those noises he made just egged him on and made him want to do more!

Awesome nerd
I know! They're just... so CUTE.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich didn't mind the hand placed over his. In fact, he kind of liked it. It had been some time since he held anyone's hand, he forgot how the warmth could reach past his gloves. Given his question back, he glanced upward at the sky thoughtfully. "...No." he admitted. "I did when I was a child, what with those childish dreams and all, but after some time I just... wanted to do something else." He chuckled dryly and looked back at Ellery. "Strange how life works, isn't it?"

Cameron moaned out Liam's name as the pleasure got better and better. Man, oh man, they should really go to hospitals more often!

~~~

"That was amazing." the officer complimented while wiping his forehead with his forearm, his pants already pulled up and zipped. "Did you do those with dead bodies, too?" he asked to the doctor as they came out of the closet (ehehe)

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:54 pm
"And yet, I really like it so far," he replied, smiling. "I mean, ten years ago, I never thought I'd have a child like Daniel. I didn't think I'd ever have kids, but... I really enjoy having one." Ellery sighed and looked into Fredrich's eyes, his sweet emerald eyes gazing into dark blue. "I love being a mother more than I thought I ever could, and it hit me hard when I discovered it."

He laughed, wiping the rest of the essence from his face and following after. "Sometimes. I like to see how much I can fit inside my mouth~ Do you usually do that to your bodies?"

Awesome nerd

""
""
""  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

A low rumble came from the tall man's throat, his chuckle the only bright thing in the gloomy courtyard. "I'm glad. It would have been very unfortunate for me to be the one being the mother and you being the father." he said, smiling at the very thought.

"No." Cameron answered blatantly. "But sometimes I'll stick mine in a woman's mouth to see how much they can fit." he smiled proudly.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm
With a cute giggle, Ellery blushed lightly up at him. "Oh, I'd be an awful father! Daniel's right, I'm probably the least masculine person in the world. I could probably be mistaken easily by a girl if I put on a dress." He bowed his head a bit. "You're lucky. You're tall and manly, and no man would ever hit on you because he thinks you have female parts."

"I'm grateful that mine's decently-sized enough that it wouldn't be too hard to fit in in someone's mouth," he gushed, blushing sweetly for a serial killer. "So, have you measured yours before? I didn't really get to see how long it was when I was playing with it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Nonsense, you look completely fine." Fredrich assured and moved his hand away from Ellery's to brush some hair from the songwriter's face. "You have very strong features and a well toned body, you give yourself little credit." His hand fell to his side. "Besides, people are too often intimidated by me to attempt any type of flirtation."

"I don't really hold a ruler up to it, but I'd guess nine inches?" Cameron shrugged. "Don't be so hard on yourself, you had a pretty good size last night." he encouraged with a bright smile.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:23 pm
Fighting back a heinous blush, the songwriter gazed up at the man he sat so close to. "You're kidding me, right? Everytime we go outside, there's someone who tries to flirt with you. You're oblivious and just don't see it." A thought flickered through his mind, and he, suddenly bashful, looked away, his blush evident. "It's not that you're frightening, Fredrich. You're just so handsome, people don't think they can measure up, and so don't dare to ask you. Why do you think we get such surprised looks when you and I take Daniel places? It's because they're surprised somebody as plain and little as I am could somehow stumble into your attention in that way."

"Nine?" he gasped, setting a hand to his chest. "My, I've never fit that much in my mouth before! You, Cameron, are truly opening me to a world of new experiences!" Liam blushed at his praise, looking away. "Oh hush~ I can't measure up to you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Me? I hardly think I'm as handsome as you describe." Fredrich chuckled while pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I am a simple man, there's nothing handsome about me. I dress in all black no matter what the weather is, I have no features to show off. If people gawk at me it is only because of my height. You, on the other hand..." He looked at the songwriter. "Just how little do you think of yourself, Ellery? You have beautiful eyes, and a very wonderful voice. Not to mention you're famous. If anyone's being questioned, it's me."

"Maybe we can measure back in my place later tonight." Cameron offered while cheerfully putting an arm around the man's shoulders.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:50 pm
Ellery suddenly reached up, setting his warm fingertips on the man's cheek and tilting his own head. "You really don't see it, do you?" he whispered, the pads of his fingers moving slowly to the detective's jaw. "Sharp cheekbones, a strong jaw, these lips." His fingers didn't touch his lips, instead moving up to his hairline. "Stunning blue eyes that pierce through a person's soul, and surprisingly soft hair. You're a knock-out, Fredrich." His hand returned to his body, held to his chest. "My eyes capture attention because of their color, but yours portray power and intelligence. They demand obedience. You're so much more than you realize, Fredrich. If I can see that, then I don't know why you can't." He smiled, tilting his head slightly and looking cute for a man with his burden. "Now stop putting yourself down so low. Keep doing that and I'll be forced to buy you a bunch of balloons."

The doctor giggled softly, leaning slightly on the officer. "That sounds wonderful~" Looking up at him, he grinned. "Now then, since your friend's with his boyfriend, you think we can go "shopping"?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich blinked. He supposed he never really did pay much attention to his own looks. He was always so sure that people were afraid of the cold stare he fixed them with, not that he was too stunning to be approached. Even hearing it from someone made it difficult for him to believe something so... far-fetched for him.
"We'd better take Daniel home." the detective murmured after a while, though his dark blue eyes went back to the hospital.

"Shopping? For what?" Cameron asked as he folded his arms behind his head, clearly not getting the reference.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:33 pm
Ellery stood, carefully setting Daniel's legs off the side of Fredrich's thigh so that they dangled. "Actually, it's about time I send him off to Korea with Niji," he said, looking at the child. "Much as I hate to part with him, he'll be safe with Ethan at Lock's home in South Korea. That's probably the most secure place in the world."

"People, silly!" he laughed, bumping hips gently with his "partner in crime". "Remember? We're observing each other's techniques."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"If Han is sending Ethan there then I'm sure it is." Fredrich agreed with a silent nod. "Where is Niji? Shall I call Han about it?"

"Oh yeah!" Cameron laughed. "Let's start with you. Where do you usually go? Or do you stalk people before you do it?" His mind was filling with questions. Did he research his victim before killing them? Did he kill friends and family and then the target? How did he even find his target? Was it random or by popularity? Did he take pages out of a phone book and toss a dart at it to kill whoever it struck? Boy, there sure were a lot of factors for serial killer!

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games