Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:17 am
Fuma returned momentarily with both a wooden bucket of water, and the damp rag.
He placed the bucket near Hanzo, and handed Akari the rag.
"Anything else?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:21 am
"Nothing yet." Akari answered, using the rag immediately to clean off Hanzo's chest. She noted the bruise as she dumped the rag back into the bucket Fuma brought.

"How did you receive the injuries?" She questioned him as she turned to her equipment, picking up a mortar and pestle. She dug through her supplies, pulling out a few leafs which were immediately placed in the mortar, and grinded into a paste.

((I totally forgot how or what hurt, so recaps are nice yes? emotion_awesome ))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:54 pm
"I was thrown into a tree branch... a high one... which I then fell from," he answered.

"You fought afterwords just fine."

Hanzo shrugged at this. "It didn't hurt then..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 pm
"And did you feel any sort of internal damage through the fight?" Akari asked as she dipped her fingers into the mortar, then applied the pasty substance upon his cuts and scraps that she could see. She stared at is bruise for a moment, then gently applied the mashed herb on to it as well.

"If something broke within, then one of the men will need to reset them for you. I lack the strength."

"I could reset his bones.." Amaya chuckled, cracking her knuckles as she grinned down at Hanzo.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:36 am
"Why do I get the feeling you'd ignore the problem ones and reset the NOT broken ones..?" Fuma asked, looking over at Amaya.
"JUST a gut feeling, here..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 am
"She didn't say what I had to specifically fix." Amaya grinned in reply.

"Can someone get rid of her?" Akari sighed as she now wrapped the wounds on Hanzo's torso. "I need help, not... Her."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 am
"Do what you must as long as she does not touch me..." he replied.

Yuki stepped between Amaya and the others. "Come on... we should go do something... useful..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:26 pm
"Now, now." Fuma chuckled, wagging his finger at Amaya sarcastically, before turning to look at Akari and Hanzo.
"Alright. Which ones are they..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 pm
"Like what?" Amaya grunted, crossing her arms as she leaned over and craned her neck to look around Yuki. "I'm not doing anything bad here."

"Right now?" Akari squeezed around the upper half of Hanzo's torso, watching the assassin closely for reactions as she felt around his rib cage.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 pm
Hanzo simply pointed to the appropriate rib. "This one..."

"Just come on. Think there's a lost girl who's looking for her brother. Perhaps we should help her and stop being a nuisance," he said, setting his hands on her shoulders and attempting to lead her away from the group.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:58 am
"And there you have it." Akari stepped back from the injured man, and gestured for Fuma to take her place.
"Any other bones giving you grief?"

"I hate babysitting though.." Amaya grumbled as she reluctantly followed Yuki's pushes. "Let the kid find her own damn brother!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm
Fuma nodded before sitting down next to Hanzo.
"Look away." he told the Ninja before grabbing onto the rib and yanking it back into place.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:06 pm
Hazno winced, in fact the only reason he didn't cry out would be because the wind had been knocked out of him for a moment. Soon enough he started wheezing again. "Is there... somewhere I can rest?"

Yuki let her go once they were a ways away. He looked up and down the street. "It is hard to babysit what you can't find..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 am
Akari sighed, pausing a moment as she thought about what room there was or wasn't in the house.

"...We... Should have some room." She answered slowly. "But to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. You may need to bunk with someone. We're housing pretty much everyone, the new found demons and human, and we're losing space."

"Oh, well. We tried." Amaya sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm sure her parents will find both her and her brother soon enough."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:59 am
"Weird though..." he said,still looking around. "You wouldn't think I kid would be allowed to just wander off... especially a little girl."

"I don't mind sharing..."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces