Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:11 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Did you see his damn muscles?

Yeah, but my point is, even a person with muscles that big shouldn't be able to punch a person hard enough to where the pretty much fly back.

Unless you're Wesker. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:19 pm
Vankala
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah, but my point is, even a person with muscles that big shouldn't be able to punch a person hard enough to where the pretty much fly back.

Unless you're Wesker. blaugh

What I'm saying is Chris is like Wesker now.  

Elliot Salem

casuallyweird

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:28 pm
well I still go with jill~ after comparing the pics with rebirth I think she looks a lot like jill =3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:07 pm
Except... She's blonde, and Jill isn't blonde... And Jill wouldn't be in an incubation capsule.  

Biohazard EXTREME

casuallyweird

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:20 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Except... She's blonde, and Jill isn't blonde... And Jill wouldn't be in an incubation capsule.

and where do you see clearly her hair color?the high-res screenshots that I saw don't show a clear blonde... since the lighting doesn't really show the right colors we don't know for sure which color it is... except if you can show me otherwise =3

and the girl in the trailer looks way older than 18... but thats just my opinion~!

but I agree with you on the capsule thing wouldn't make much of a sense for jill~!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:03 am
The girl in the capsule is blonde from what I saw too. And she's too young to be Jill. Jill would be 31 and her face doesn't look like the girl.  

La Duchesse

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:58 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME

So you will believe zombies but not a punch that makes people fly back?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:01 pm
Kenshin1387
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME

Believe it or not, yeah. Plus the zombies in this game series are more or less created by a man-made virus, unlike the the unbelievable voodoo ones from the old movies.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:01 pm
Yeah, the girls looks to be in her 20s and Sherry will be 22, so that's older than 18, yes. And no matter how much people can talk about the lighting, dark hair would NOT look like that in any kind of light, it's about how much of the light it reflects, and the lighter it is, the more light it reflects, in this case is obviously blonde.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, the girls looks to be in her 20s and Sherry will be 22, so that's older than 18, yes. And no matter how much people can talk about the lighting, dark hair would NOT look like that in any kind of light, it's about how much of the light it reflects, and the lighter it is, the more light it reflects, in this case is obviously blonde.

time for the stupidest idea ever. Maybe she dyed her hair blonde to fit in with the upcoming Nazi regime?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:22 pm
Hey, I could still be right. They could still have said, "Hey, you know what fans love? Alice! Let's put Alice into the game! It's gonna be the best decision since RE4!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:24 pm
ALICE? gonk gonk gonk  

BabyOil

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, I could still be right. They could still have said, "Hey, you know what fans love? Alice! Let's put Alice into the game! It's gonna be the best decision since RE4!"

I think a decision to put Alice in the games would be worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:03 pm
Vash Thompson
Kenshin1387
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME

Believe it or not, yeah. Plus the zombies in this game series are more or less created by a man-made virus, unlike the the unbelievable voodoo ones from the old movies.

Fair enough. It was a nice shot to the face of that guy though, haha.  

Kenshin1387

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:40 pm
Kenshin1387
Vash Thompson
Kenshin1387
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME

Fair enough. It was a nice shot to the face of that guy though, haha.

Yeah.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games