Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:49 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
undeadpriest15
-the sprite in-front of leo had a good thought that it was leo, it dropped the note and started to fade away-
note: "fire burns away all lies and reviles the truth." -under the quote had nothing but the picture of the amulet that leo has around his neck-

Leo picked the necklace from around his neck and looked at it. "Fire burns away all lies and reveals the truth. He set the note down on a rock then looked at the necklace. "What will happen if I burn the necklace? Will you disappear?" He looked at Leonis who shook his head pointing to Leo's chest. "I am linked to your heart not the necklace. But the necklace does help."

Elara stepped forward when Leo nodded to her and she lit both the flame and the necklace on fire. The paper burnt but the necklace merely glowed untarnished by the hottest of flame.

Leo's mother went over to the necklace and tried to pick it up. surprisingly, the necklace only glowed, and was cool to the touch. "It seems that whatever enchantment that was on this necklace is now gone, leaving only the link between you and your brother." she set the necklace into Leo's hands ad stepped back alongside her mate.

Leo put the necklace back around his neck. It felt just like any ordinary necklace now. "Maybe it did something more but has yet to be revealed."

Iejir looked over at Leo, eying the necklace as he put it on. "maybe it did. but only time will tell." Whedaba looked up at him, wondering why Leo was of such interest to him. he decided not to ask.

"Fekiikiri naflopsola. Wux seem zi halkiva persvek ve... Nomag si tor kii?" Leo bowed in front of Iejir then looked up at him.
("Greetings grandfather. You seem very interested in me. .. May I ask why?")  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:03 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
undeadpriest15
-the sprite in-front of leo had a good thought that it was leo, it dropped the note and started to fade away-
note: "fire burns away all lies and reviles the truth." -under the quote had nothing but the picture of the amulet that leo has around his neck-

Leo picked the necklace from around his neck and looked at it. "Fire burns away all lies and reveals the truth. He set the note down on a rock then looked at the necklace. "What will happen if I burn the necklace? Will you disappear?" He looked at Leonis who shook his head pointing to Leo's chest. "I am linked to your heart not the necklace. But the necklace does help."

Elara stepped forward when Leo nodded to her and she lit both the flame and the necklace on fire. The paper burnt but the necklace merely glowed untarnished by the hottest of flame.

Leo's mother went over to the necklace and tried to pick it up. surprisingly, the necklace only glowed, and was cool to the touch. "It seems that whatever enchantment that was on this necklace is now gone, leaving only the link between you and your brother." she set the necklace into Leo's hands ad stepped back alongside her mate.

Leo put the necklace back around his neck. It felt just like any ordinary necklace now. "Maybe it did something more but has yet to be revealed."

Iejir looked over at Leo, eying the necklace as he put it on. "maybe it did. but only time will tell." Whedaba looked up at him, wondering why Leo was of such interest to him. he decided not to ask.

"Fekiikiri naflopsola. Wux seem zi halkiva persvek ve... Nomag si tor kii?" Leo bowed in front of Iejir then looked up at him.
("Greetings grandfather. You seem very interested in me. .. May I ask why?")

Iejir only looked at the necklace that Lionis was now linked to. "si mi ti halkiva persvek wux, shar throdenilt persvek batobot tahwak wux tepoha. coi shalaic ir di dout memories ekess jaseve wer waere mrith wux vur huena throdenilt zhin wer edar. coi ui creolnali batobot shio di udoka tuor." when he finished speaking, Iejir turned away from Leo and went back to Whedaba, and Kornari said to whedaba, sadness in her voice."sjek ergriff wux tepohada vi tahwak hefoc batobot. hak ir di udoka tiliw zhin mrith wux agantal."
(I am not interested in you, but more in that necklace you have. it allows one of your memories to leave the cave with you and once more walk the earth. it is something that all of us desire.)
(if only you had a necklace like that. then one of us could walk with you always.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:06 pm
Whedaba looked up at his mother, asking a question that had been eating at him since he saw his mother dead in the cave for the first time. "dask, kii tira nomenes xiekivi sulta svern sventir wux? svaust jahen astahii, usv svabol tira astahii tepoha seanf wux?" he motioned for his sister to come over so that she could hear the answer herself, for she must have been thinking the same thing for so long.
(Mother, why did those people end up killing you? who were they, or what did they have against you?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 pm
Whedaba
Whedaba looked up at his mother, asking a question that had been eating at him since he saw his mother dead in the cave for the first time. "dask, kii tira nomenes xiekivi sulta svern sventir wux? svaust jahen astahii, usv svabol tira astahii tepoha seanf wux?" he motioned for his sister to come over so that she could hear the answer herself, for she must have been thinking the same thing for so long.
(Mother, why did those people end up killing you? who were they, or what did they have against you?)

"Treasure that necklace well little one. Although I don't think even the necromancer can touch it now since it's no longer made from a soul of his" Elara stepped forward after watching her son roll the stone around. "Axun si ornla hefoc ekess vucot lae algbo."

("Yes I would like to know as well.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 pm
-the sprite just flew away and as priest slept his eyes glowed green as he simply smiled - "maybe it can happen, maybe." -he then went to normal- "dang it. you did something didn't you?" "why do you care? you keep saying he was to weak." "he is weak, but i know when you do something it can't be good." "thats my line. anyway in time i see you meeting him again." -priest got up- "we'll see about that how about i just walk away from him, so he never gets a chance. its still good that alchemist doesn't know." "what?" "that stupid gift of yours can also be tracked to me." -the glowing sprite that was in the air flew off as priest nodded to go tell them, as priest simply walked away unaware of his others plans-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

"Treasure that necklace well little one. Although I don't think even the necromancer can touch it now since it's no longer made from a soul of his" Elara stepped forward after watching her son roll the stone around. "Axun si ornla hefoc ekess vucot lae algbo."

Kornari looked at both of them, her eyes growing dull with te pain of retelling this story. "lae wux trian vucot, sia marfedelom confna ini wer cha'sidic di munthreki vur asta cirau svadrav wux jahen nuwa'jimosi. svabol wux nomag ti vucot, ui batobot trian di udoka, iejir vur ve loreata ekess xurwk jaunus batobot wux trian wapha.he bihainwor ekik di nomeno ilroe waere ekess xoal vur nakta astahi mojka, ihk coi jahus ti udoka batobot astahii jahen ghent, shar wux jiil." Whedaba gasped at learning this. "shar kii jahen astahii ghent udoka? ornla ti ternocki qe throdenilt rasv'kledul ekess astahi loupon iri de vi nuwa'jimos?" Kornari sighed, holding her hatchlings close to her. "astahii zklaen tepoha coanwor ghent wux persvek gavir ekess klae wux lae verthic, usv nomagqe ekess klae ihk asta kurjh ulhyrri. yth nishka nurti vucot."

(Kornari looked at both of them, her eyes growing dull with the pain of retelling this story. "As you both know, my death came by the hands of humans and their kind when you were hatchlings. what you may not know, is that both of us, Iejir and me died to make sure that you both lived.He went out of this exact cave to try and keep them away, for it was not us that they were after, but you two" Whedaba gasped at learning this. "but why were they after us? would not scales be more valuable to them than ones from a hatchling?" Kornari sighed, holding her hatchlings close to her. "they must have been after you in order to use you as mounts, or maybe to use for their own ideas. we shall never know.")  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:59 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Kornari looked at both of them, her eyes growing dull with te pain of retelling this story. "lae wux trian vucot, sia marfedelom confna ini wer cha'sidic di munthreki vur asta cirau svadrav wux jahen nuwa'jimosi. svabol wux nomag ti vucot, ui batobot trian di udoka, iejir vur ve loreata ekess xurwk jaunus batobot wux trian wapha.he bihainwor ekik di nomeno ilroe waere ekess xoal vur nakta astahi mojka, ihk coi jahus ti udoka batobot astahii jahen ghent, shar wux jiil." Whedaba gasped at learning this. "shar kii jahen astahii ghent udoka? ornla ti ternocki qe throdenilt rasv'kledul ekess astahi loupon iri de vi nuwa'jimos?" Kornari sighed, holding her hatchlings close to her. "astahii zklaen tepoha coanwor ghent wux persvek gavir ekess klae wux lae verthic, usv nomagqe ekess klae ihk asta kurjh ulhyrri. yth nishka nurti vucot."

(Kornari looked at both of them, her eyes growing dull with the pain of retelling this story. "As you both know, my death came by the hands of humans and their kind when you were hatchlings. what you may not know, is that both of us, Iejir and me died to make sure that you both lived.He went out of this exact cave to try and keep them away, for it was not us that they were after, but you two" Whedaba gasped at learning this. "but why were they after us? would not scales be more valuable to them than ones from a hatchling?" Kornari sighed, holding her hatchlings close to her. "they must have been after you in order to use you as mounts, or maybe to use for their own ideas. we shall never know.")

"Batobot ui phlita... Shar vinxa dask vur opsola. Ios dout sacrifice si filiik yth ornla tepoha qe loex usv tisvelkilt. Vur Leo ornla..." She shivered at the thought of her little cub being taken and raised by the demons instead.

("That is terrible. . . But thank you mother and father. Without your sacrifice I guess we would have be dead or worse. And Leo would. . .")  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 pm
Mont hugged the parents tightly, crying in their arms. He brought his little head up and tried to say something, but found no air to do so. "Ma-ma-ma-" The mother figure shushed him,"Its alright, we're here now." Mont cried heavier, this time able to at least get a bit off his chest. "Mom...dad..." He said that and it tore him up inside (not funny >:3), then he used them to hold himself up and together. His dad scruffed Mont's hair, not really pulling away much. His mother was ,similarly, rubbing his back in comfort.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:26 pm
River of Time
Mont hugged the parents tightly, crying in their arms. He brought his little head up and tried to say something, but found no air to do so. "Ma-ma-ma-" The mother figure shushed him,"Its alright, we're here now." Mont cried heavier, this time able to at least get a bit off his chest. "Mom...dad..." He said that and it tore him up inside, then he used them to hold himself up and together. His dad scruffed Mont's hair, not really pulling away much. His mother was ,similarly, rubbing his back in comfort.

his mother continued to rub Mont's back as she said, "it is all right, our child. we are here. so please, stop crying" her voice was pure and innocent, and the smell wafting off of her was that of many flowers. The father cat looked down at Mont and patted him on the head. "come now, Mont. You must surely remember our names?" he laughed, and the sound of his voice was intelligent, but soft. he smelled of many different kinds of healing herbs and poultices.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 pm
Mont could recall their works through their letters and books, what their names were. He cried heavier, because the elders had caged him up and gave him a document a day to remember his parents. Then the big day came until they stopped tossing documents and informed him that they burned them years ago. "Y-yes...Mother is Alice...and" Mont turned his head slowly, ensuring that he could never forget the one with the most documents. "And you are Luis...dad." It felt weird to call his idols his parents. "Its been so long."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 am
River of Time
Mont could recall their works through their letters and books, what their names were. He cried heavier, because the elders had caged him up and gave him a document a day to remember his parents. Then the big day came until they stopped tossing documents and informed him that they burned them years ago. "Y-yes...Mother is Alice...and" Mont turned his head slowly, ensuring that he could never forget the one with the most documents. "And you are Luis...dad." It felt weird to call his idols his parents. "Its been so long."

Luis grabbed Mont by the arm and shook him appreciatively. "That's my boy, just as smart as I was, I bet, too." he smiled at Mont and His mother spoke next. "he is a healer, just like you were before they burned us down." Mont's father looked at him with an even prouder look in his blue eyes. "is that so? Good for you!" they seemed to be avoiding the unpleasant memories that they could feel emanating off of Mont. "we love you and have missed you for so long too."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 am
Kornari shushed Elara. "petranas tir ti yenta coi, vrak. svabol ui wer boja ui gethrisja, vur wer papref vorqic ekess qe persvek shio di dout totafit." Whedaba and Elara looked at each other, not entirely convinced, and then Iejir spoke. "dout dask tells wux wer truth. sthyr, vaecaesin, vur tundar confna ekess svent udoka, vur si jikahshi batobot wux gewjtokvi killed wer ir svaust xurwka kornari loreat. si shilta ti vinxa aurthon ihk ilroeir sia narhethi shafaer batobot rekisix. coi mirjala svabol wux majaka coi."
(please do not say it, child. what is the past is gone, and the future looks to be in all of your favor.) ("your mother tells you the truth. man, elf, and dwarf came to kill us, and i believe that you actually killed the one who made Kornari die. I cannot thank you enough for exacting my revenge on that creature. it deserved what you gave it.")  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:29 am
Whedaba
Kornari shushed Elara. "petranas tir ti yenta coi, vrak. svabol ui wer boja ui gethrisja, vur wer papref vorqic ekess qe persvek shio di dout totafit." Whedaba and Elara looked at each other, not entirely convinced, and then Iejir spoke. "dout dask tells wux wer truth. sthyr, vaecaesin, vur tundar confna ekess svent udoka, vur si jikahshi batobot wux gewjtokvi killed wer ir svaust xurwka kornari loreat. si shilta ti vinxa aurthon ihk ilroeir sia narhethi shafaer batobot rekisix. coi mirjala svabol wux majaka coi."
(please do not say it, child. what is the past is gone, and the future looks to be in all of your favor.) ("your mother tells you the truth. man, elf, and dwarf came to kill us, and i believe that you actually killed the one who made Kornari die. I cannot thank you enough for exacting my revenge on that creature. it deserved what you gave it.")

"Jaci ouith sia cubs. Coi ui zarlathil ihk vi dask ekess troth jacioniv cubs." She lowered her head. "Si tira ti tangis realize jaci jahus wer ir batobot killed wux halkvri ghent

("He hurt my cubs. It is natural for a mother to protect her cubs. I did not even realize he was the one that killed you until after")  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:40 am
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

"Jaci ouith sia cubs. Coi ui zarlathil ihk vi dask ekess troth jacioniv cubs." She lowered her head. "Si tira ti tangis realize jaci jahus wer ir batobot killed wux halkvri ghent
("He hurt my cubs. It is natural for a mother to protect her cubs. I did not even realize he was the one that killed you until after")

Kornari just rested her head on her daughter. "si shilta ti jinthil batobot wux tepoha thric nuwa'jimosi di dout kurjh. si mi bivai ihk batobot. shar si siofme batobot wer sense ekess troth dout vraktor ui wer diieson."
(i cannot remember that you have no hatchlings of your own. I am sorry for that. but i think that the sense to protect your children is the same.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:54 am
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba

Kornari just rested her head on her daughter. "si shilta ti jinthil batobot wux tepoha thric nuwa'jimosi di dout kurjh. si mi bivai ihk batobot. shar si siofme batobot wer sense ekess troth dout vraktor ui wer diieson."
(i cannot remember that you have no hatchlings of your own. I am sorry for that. but i think that the sense to protect your children is the same.)

"Si mi unable ekess guyya nuwa'jimosi dask... Ghent wer diieson accident batobot claxon wer ixen de wer juroshog di Whedaba." She lowered her head sadly and then looked at Whedaba wondering what he would think of that.

("I am unable to bear hatchlings mother. . . After the same accident that took the fire from the throat of Whedaba")  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games