Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:40 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel wiped the knife off and put it back before pulling Gavin into his lap while the Bandage was still loose. "This, might sting a bit." He said breaking out some kind of liquid and pulled the cloth off of Gavin's hand before pouring it onto the cut. The Wound bubbled with the liquid poured on it and once it stopped he wrapped the cloth Tightly around Gavin's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
And thus I started thinking about Harry Potter things...

Dumpling-San

Gavin winced as the liquid was poured on it. When Gabriel finished, Gwen pulled her up and put his arm around her shoulder. "Thanks... what was that?" "Looked kinda like essence of dittany." "Was it?" Gavin said, looking the bandage over.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head before answering. "It was hundred proof Peroxide." He said bluntly showing them the bottle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

Gavin shrugged. "Dittany would've been cooler." She said with a shrug. Gwen looked at the bottle, nodding in agreement. "But seriously Gavin, why would you slide the blade across your hand? Duh, gonna get cut." Gavin shook her head. "Guess I thought it wouldn't cut me. I mean, my skin is pretty thick." "Oh, is it? Is that why the other day when we were moving the rocks your hands were bloody in a minute?" "Um... yes." "Lies." Gwen said, shaking his head.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:40 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel just sighed. "In the right hands a dulled and rusted butter knife can be stronger then steel. And A Blade that is incredibly refined can be made so gentle that it wouldn't even cut paper." He said to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Dumpling-San

The twins looked at each other, then started to laugh. 'Where'd ya hear that?" Gavin said. Gwen managed to put on a serious face. "Now Gavin, it's entirely possible that he made it up himself." Gavin also got a serious face. "Yes, I apologize for laughing." She said, looking down. She glanced at Gwen, and he looked back. They then started laughing again at the way they were acting. "C'mon Gabe, give it a laugh." She said, poking the side of his head.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:50 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel picked up a rusting butter knife and threw it into the steel beam literally making it stick straight out from the beam indicating that it'd pierced the metal. "My Master taught me that." He said taking the hylian blade and slinging it across the paper of an old scroll without ever making so much as an indent or scratch. Not so much as a single tear of any kind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:12 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

((Gonna stop quoting Dumpling until she gets on next... she really hates being bombarded with notices XD))

Gavin nodded, Gwen looking slightly annoyed. "Cool." She said, looking at the butter knife sticking into the pole. She walked over and pulled it out. "Oh yeah, it's totally cool that he's literally cutting through our home. Yeah, totally awesome." He said, glaring at Gabriel. "Oh, calm down you." Gavin said Oh, that reminds me..." She said, walking over to a little table. She opened the drawer, stepping on a mouse as it attempted to escape, and pulled out a jar of... something. She laid the something on the table and waited. A minute later, Ivan and Vina came over and started eating it. "Ooh, sorry guys." Gwen said, also walking over to the table.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:16 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "It's not like it's hard to fix." He said in reply to Gwen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
((Gonna let Dumpling post... we kinda left her behind XD))

Dumpling-San

Gwen shrugged. Gavin walked over to Gabriel and put her finger on his forehead. "You seem very serious. What's wrong." She said. Gwen walked over to Scott. "You know, she made sure to include Gabriel... and now they've seemed to forgotten about you..." He whispered. "And, not to be rude, but you have been awfully quiet."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:58 pm
Dumpling-San

Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighs before smiling. "It's noting." He said replying to Gavin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:09 am
Paranormal Teddy
TheDarkmasterchumble

((Thanks for leaving me in the dust.))

Scott watch everything unfold before him as he was sitting in the chair for so long. It seemed like he could never get into the conversation to stop things, so he looked out of the window. He was startled as Gwen started talking to him. "I guess you can't make everyone happy now can you? First, we forget to include Gabriel. Now, it's me." Scott turned to face Gwen. "Don't worry, you're not being rude. It is a fact after all." His expression saddened. "It wouldn't have been any use if I intervened in sibling rivalry or a couple argument."  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:13 am
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble

((I sowwy emo ))

Gwen smiled at the couple argument. Well, it wasn't really a smile... more like an excessively creepy grin. He looked at Gavin. "Ya hear that? 'Couple argument'." He said, then started laughing. Gavin frowned at him. "I don't get it..." Gwen leaned closer to Scott so that Gabriel and Gavin couldn't hear what he was saying. "You look sad after saying that. You could always try to steal her away from him." He said. This Gwen would have scared small children.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:30 am
Paranormal Teddy
TheDarkmasterchumble

Scott did everything in his power to try not to run as far away as possible from this Gwen that was situated before him. He let out a tiny shiver. He blushed and stared at the ground. He whispered back to Gwen "Um, do you like Gabriel and Gavin being together because you sound like you don't. Anyway, I guess I could try, but who says I would succeed?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:24 am
Dumpling-San

TheDarkmasterchumble
By the way, Scott and Gwen are still whispering, so Gabriel probably can't hear them...

Gwen shrugged. "I'm not sure. Maybe I just don't think she should be with anyone, you included. But hey, I'm her brother. It's my job to be over-protective of her." He whispered. Gavin had now walked over and was trying to listen, but Gwen was shoving her away. "GWEN." She yelled, but she didn't seem angry. "WHAT." "If you have something to say then we can't hear, then go to another room." She said, pointing to Gabriel. Gwen rolled his eyes. "Fine. C'mon Scott." He said, walking out of the room. He motioned for Scott to follow.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games