Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:04 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

A broken innocence...
xoo...shattered by nightmares...
xooxoxo...and the creatures that run through them...

#CD950C
════════════════════════════

↘↘ He heart was working in overtime to process the amount of adrenaline rushing through her veins, she could almost see her vision pounding. She knew he was probably bothered by her interruption, but she didn't care. He had a twisted expression that made her confused, what was he going to do to her? Her eyes stayed locked on his face as he walked to her, wondering how close he was going to get until he stopped. She was leaning on the balls of her feet, staying perfectly balanced, though she had a feeling if she were to bolt, it wouldn't be very successful.

↘↘ As he spoke, Amelia found herself smirking. Smirking. She never smirked, maybe adrenaline was a bad thing for her. Raven would probably call her crazy if she saw her, but Raye wasn't here, in fact, she hadn't seen her in a while.

↘↘ His comment registered in her head, but no sooner than shock flitted across her eyes, he was closer, and she was looking up at him. She could smell an overwhelming smell, one she couldn't pinpoint. "Then let her go." She didn't know this girl, but she didn't care, she would rather sacrifice herself, than always regret letting the girl die. "Why don't you tell me your name? Make this a whole formal introduction, in fact, we could even go as far to exchange pleasantries." He voice held a bite to it, one with razored teeth, much like the ones she was looking at.

↘↘ The sad part, was that her mind kept wandering to one thing, she might never get to develop her film. "Amelia, my name is Amelia."

[ (: dinner outfit ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:37 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThe smell of adrenaline became more potent, so potent that the smell was almost literally rolling off her skin. Her smell made his eyes dilate more and made his body stiffen. Sebastian wanted to move, but his body kept him fixed in place. Even as he neared her, the girl stood her ground. Intrigued, Sebastian leaned forward and inhaled deeply. Something about her--her attitude, her body language, or even her scent--held him from pouncing on her. It truly was a shock to see a potential victim standing her ground. Even more surprising was the fact that she was a human. Truly not comparable to Kasey.

His mind and his instincts were trying to work through this entirely new and strange situation. Unconsciously, he had expected his victims to fear his menacing teeth buried into their throats. Of course, the girl was not without fear. He could smell it riding behind the adrenaline rush she was experiencing. Finally, Sebastian decided that this girl was an anomaly. Vampires were one thing and humans were another.

Sebastian smirked. "I've had my fill with the girl," he said. "She can do whatever she pleases. I am more interested in you, Amelia." His smile became menacing. He was tempted to eat her. "I am Sebastian."

OOC : -------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne

A broken innocence...

#CD950C

The world around her was a blur, she wasn't focused on the small details of life right now, she was only interested in one thing. She had reasoned that curiosity and a protective streak were what held her here now, standing before a Monster.. No, she knew what he was, she'd read the books, here she was, standing, fear screaming in the back of her head, in front of a Vampire. The thought alone sent a jolt through her, the adrenaline in her system was at a high. No matter what, she wasn't going to scream, wasn't going to run, though, she may try to hit him, but she wasn't going to satisfy some sick pleasure in him that might enjoy her fear. Whether he knew about it or not, she didn't care, she wouldn't act out of fear.

Amelia didn't like one thing, however, and it was his eyes, there was something in them absolutely unreadable to her. It wasn't something she was exposed to many times before, then again, this whole situation was new to her.

A sense of relief flowed quickly in and out of her when he said the girl was free. Amelia just hoped she would be fine. Though, when he said she was interesting, her eye brows raised, smirk still in place, just smaller and lighter now. His smile only chilled her, but she didn't feel her fear grow from it, perhaps it was like seeing a Halloween clown mask, never scary, but disturbing. "And what is it that makes me interesting?"

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:36 pm
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
Body & Blood

User ImageHis muscles were tensed. Any excuse that the girl gave him and he would attack her. Sebastian's body was pulsing with the need to destroy and consume. Unbeknowst to Amelia, her being interesting was what was keeping her alive at the moment. His teeth brushed his lips, aching to tear apart something. His eyes flashed as he took in the girl. Even as he threatened her with a display of teeth, the human girl managed to stand her ground. Secretly, she impressed him; he was reluctant to admit this to himself. Rage surged through him. His eyes flashed once more. Another chilling smile worked its way to his expression.

"You stand your ground,"
Sebastian admitted coolly, almost grumpily. His hands curled into fists. This was amusing him and angering him at the same time. He did not like the two feelings meshing together. "It amuses me."

He moved closer to her and cornered her against an adjacent tree. Quickly, he pressed his nose close to her throat and inhaled. His mouth poised itself over her throat. Yet, he did not bite. He awaited her reaction. Sebastian wanted to see her scream.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:03 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne

A broken innocence...

#CD950C

Amelia was beginning to falter, her brave mask flickering in and out between one of strength and one of pure curiosity. She knew he could kill her where she stood, and she wanted to know why he wasn't. It was the food chain, the stronger killed the weak, and it was no secret that he was stronger. Of course, she didn't want to die, she wanted to live, she wanted to learn about vampires, and most of all, she wanted to know if his teeth hurt, though reason stated they did, especially since they were so sharp. She stayed there, locked in his gaze, her own eyes, a fire of strength and interest flickering in them, kept on his.

Her face turned to a quirked up lip and raised eye brow, "No one has ever stood up to you before? That either means one of two things." She brought up her hand and held up one finger. "You're too intimidating for them to even consider it." She brought up another finger. "Or, you are to weak for people to think it's needed." She let her words sit for a moment, before continuing. "However, I know nothing of what is considered power by you, and I'm assuming you are very feared, if you're not used to not being given it."

Her rooted feet broke when he backed her into a tree, the cool bark poking at her back and arms, bot not proving to make her scream, or even show fear. Amelia's breath caught in her throat, her entire body tensing as she felt his nose at her neck. Her hands moved to be pressed at his chest, wishing she could push him off, but knowing she couldn't. "What sick pleasure do you get out of torching helpless people?" Her voice was strained, as her neck was being strained as well. The question wasn't meant to be for her, but for that girl she saw him with, and probably many others before her.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:19 am
Body & Blood

User ImageSebastian's body pressed against the girl's as he cornered her against the tree. Amusement was pulsing through him. Anger was sparking underneath his skin and marking his teeth ache. Her words were making him angrier, a dangerous thing to do in her position. Yet, she intrigued him, a rare thing for a human to do. It reminded him of Angelique. She, too, had been fiery. She had lived in poverty in the streets of Paris. Angelique had learned to fight. She fought against Sebastian, but he quickly proved too strong for her. The fire inside of her, which interested him enough to turn her and to invite her to join his coven, died out the moment she became undead. His interest was lost as soon as that fire died. Perhaps it was the desire to douse the fire that made him so enthralled by her in the first place.

Anger pulsed through him, but amusement won over at that second. Throaty laughter poured out of his throat. Without reply to her statements or answer to her questions, Sebastian poised his mouth over her throat and bit down hard. It was on the side of her throat that he did so. The taste filling his throat was heaven, more ethereal than Fleur's. Softly, Sebastian moaned and pulled away to lick the wound on her throat. He licked his teeth and brought his mouth to her ear.

"You are delicious, Amelia," he purred. His teeth scraped across her skin. His tongue darted out across his teeth to taste her skin. Sebastian grinned; he did so want to eat her.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spills blood on me...

Such a sweet girl. But there was no denying the fact that she was human. She had a scent about her that was pleasing but at the same time mouth watering. It was taking a lot for him to be this close to her without wanting to drain her body of her life's blood. Her touch helped though and she gently touched his face, Alexander felt something he hadn't felt in a very long time. Warmth...the kind that didn't come from drinking blood.

His expression was shocked when she declared he would never be alone. This human girl sensed more about him than he realized. He almost wanted to shed tears seeing the truth in her eyes. But vampires didn't cry...at least not this one.

Just as he was about to respond, he heard a deeper voice in the depths of his mind shouting at him, "What are you doing!? She's a f**cking human for crying out loud! FOOD! Eat her! You want her blood and I'm starving!" He felt his body move then of it's own accord and pull Raven back into his body. To her it must have felt like nothing more than a hug again but to Alexander, he was pulling her in for the kill. He heard a voice coming from his mouth, "No. I won't. I'll have you...Raven...you smell so nice..." Alexander's eyes flash dangerously as he pulled back his lips from the grotesquely long canines that had formed in his mouth along with rows of sharp white teeth. But the other side of him fought against that demon. He gritted his teeth together and pulled back covering his mouth with his hand.

Turning his back to Raven, Alexander struggled to get it under control. "I apologize Raven..." He regained himself enough to make his teeth go back to looking normal. The vampire then turned back with a smile, "I couldn't handle the emotions you made me feel...I think I almost cried." He laughed but the smile on his face now held worry and fear. Fear for the life of this mortal.

Extending his hand once more to Raven he asked, "Shall we return to the school? It's getting late and we wouldn't want to miss curfew."

...till it fills my body! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вєαsт of B L O O D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ғαтє is h o r r o r and d o o m

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the fear of the dark...

Fleur felt the blood being drained from her veins. Though she desperately wished to continue to fight for her life...she also felt that maybe it was just her time. This man was going to deliver to her what she most wanted. A one-way trip to her father...but that thought was cut short when he retracted his fangs from her neck and flung her to the ground. She grunted in pain when she landed but she did not move from where she was. There was a dead look in her eyes and she refused to look back up at Sebastian or acknowledge what he was saying to her. Something about having fun with her. The small voice within her told her to just let him. But don't scream. Don't give him that pleasure.

Just as she felt his body leaning closer to hers she heard the voice as well. She turned her head weakly to the side. She recognized the girl as Raven's friend and immediately she grew frightened for her. With great strain, Fleur managed to turn her body on her stomach and she began to pull herself up despite the pain she felt by doing so. She must have bruised her body up pretty badly when she was tossed to the ground.

She managed to stand and started trying to walk to Amelia, "Please...Leave Amelia alone. Don't hurt her!" She reached out to Amelia with pleading eyes. What could she do? She wanted to scream for help. She wanted anything and everything there was to help her. Fleur cared more for the life of this girl than for the life of herself.

...it's growing inside of me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:20 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne

A broken innocence...

#CD950C

Her words had angered him, and she knew it, in fact, she kind of liked it, making him mad seemed like an accomplishment to her. However, she knew he didn't like it, and that's why she liked it. Making people angry never seemed like fun to her, but with him it was. "Aw, did I make you mad?" She was smirking now, more than before, and it would only get worse. This whole situation brought out a new side of her.

Amelia gasped as she felt the sharp pain in her neck, quickly biting her lip as a small whimper slipped through them. Hey eyes were squeezed tightly shut. She didn't want him getting too satisfied out of this. Pain was searing through her body, making her legs begin to shake, so she was practically gripping onto his vest to keep from falling. This made her feel weak, which only proved to make her angry.

His tongue made her shiver, which in turn made her open her eyes in a deep glare. She didn't reply to him, only gritted her teeth. How was she going to explain two holes in her neck? Her worrying was broken, however, when cool teeth scrapped across her skin. A violent shiver passed down her spine, making her jacket scrape against the tree. She hoped her jacket wasn't ruined. She twisted her face to look at his, eyes deep in a glare and bottom lip swollen from how hard she had been biting it. "What else do you want?"

Fleur's voice broke her glare, as she wrenched her head to the side to look at the girl. "Fleur, don't worry about me, just go. I'd rather you be safe..." She wanted to tell the girl to go find Raven, but Amelia didn't want her hurt either, and she most definitely didn't want to feel like she needed Raven.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Her hand remained on his cheek as she pulled away. Raven idly stroked his cool and soft skin. It was too amazing, like a dream, to be this close to him. Yet, it all felt perfectly real. Everything that her senses told her came in as true to their natures. It was peaceful, the way they were at that moment in time. Raven's eyes fluttered half-closed. She rested her forehead against his and just savored what they both felt.
Raven had never felt this way about any person before.

There was sadness, realization, and another explainable emotion in his eyes. Maybe Raven had touched on something inside of him. Before she knew it, Raven was pulled into an embrace. The only thing about the embrace that it was fairly awkward. A confused expression fluttered across Raven's face. She wondered if she had done something wrong. Then, Alexander told her that she smelled nice...and that he would have her. Fear, the same felt with Angelique, rippled down her spine. At the same time, Alexander pulled away from her and turned his back on her. His hand was poised over his mouth.

Her confusion only increased. Suddenly, Alexander turned back to her and apologized, smiling brightly as if nothing had happened. His explanation was that he had nearly cried. Thoughtlessly, Raven's hand slipped into his, but she did not progress toward the school. Her curiosity was too greatly aroused at this point. Something was going on with Alexander, and surely it had more to do with being on the verge of tears.

Raven squeezed his hand. She wondered whether or not she should ask him. In the back of her mind, Raven reasoned that, if it was really important, Alexander would tell her. Finally having decided, Raven smiled softly up at Alexander. "A marvelous idea," Raven replied, joy apparent in her voice.

As they tracked back to Wickwood, Raven felt light as the wind. Physically, she was unsure of some things with Alexander. Holding his hand was strange but pleasant. Kissing him was alien but beautiful. Indeed, the girl was outside of her comfort zone. Liking him and having him know it (and him liking her back!) was an entirely different universe, but it was not without its pleasures. Raven looked up Alexander and quickly glanced back in front of them. She was suddenly shy; she had every reason to be. Raven wanted to say so many things. None of them seemed right, so she stayed quiet.
But one thing did come to mind.

"May I share one of my poems with you, Alexander?" Raven asked softly. Timidly, she glanced up at the beautiful boy beside her.

OOC : Thinking about it, I might postpone Raven's transformation. I'm unsure about it, but I feel as if it is too soon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm
Body & Blood

User ImageIn his mind, Sebastian came to a conclusion. The human girl both angered and amused him. She had something that other humans did not, and it impressed him. Plus, her blood was quite delicious and untainted by iron deficiency. All these factors added up to his decision.

Sebastian loosened his grip on the girl. He pressed his mouth to the wound on her neck and savored one last taste of her blood. "I have had enough," Sebastian told Amelia. He pulled away, his dark eyes meeting her lighter ones. "You interest me, Amelia. For that I will let you live." He glanced down at Fleur. "She is fine, girl."

Eyes returning to Amelia's, a cold smile graced Sebastian's lips. "In turn, I require something."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Things were no longer calm in the medical wing of the school.
Edan sat in his bed slowly rocking the crying girl. Her cries increasing steadily. Her shuddering body jiggling his ribs a little. He winced but other wise kept silent.

It was making Edan very sad to see her this way. But there was the added bitter sweet feeling that she is showing her weak side. Thus proving she was trusting him. That was all he needed.

She snuggled deeper into him an he tightened his arms. Despite the aching protest he wanted to display the sort of protection she needed.

When Angelique laughed at his teasing his heart lighted a bit. It wasn't so heavy with the sadness for her at just the sound of her crying.
Then his heart sank again when she spoke about her family.

"G-gone." He tested the word in his mouth and grimaced when he decided he didn't like it. He lifted her chin up with his finger and tilted his head questioningly. "What about Alastar?" Wasn't he her family?

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 am
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Warmth wrapped itself around her, engulfing her in its embrace. Angelique breathed as evenly as she could. A crushing weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Relief fluttered through her body. Edan's arms tightened around her small body and held her to him. If there was ever a time Angelique wish that she could feel a heartbeat inside of her chest now was the time. Edan tilted her head up so that he could look at her eyes. She could not escape his scrutiny nor his questions.

"Gone," Angelique affirmed. "Alastar is my brother. He's my foster brother. He took me in." The tiny vampiress tilted her head to the side and smiled. Alastar had saved her just as she had saved him. If anything, they were now even. He was now her family; that sent pleasant tingles through her body. "I...was remembering my family."

Angelique bent her head forward and pressed her cheek against Edan's. Her eyes closed as she attempted to even her breathing. She would feel foolish otherwise, but she felt completely comfortable. This--crying in Edan's arms--was somehow acceptable. She exhaled against his skin and inhaled his scent. The vampire in her reminded her that she was not like Edan. He was her prey. Thankfully, she was not hungry or she probably would have attacked him. At the moment, her more human instincts and feelings were taking over. Still, her vampiric senses were heightened by the emotion. His touch on her body made her shudder in response.

She knew it should not be like this. She was taught otherwise. Vampires were the predators and humans were the prey. Angelique should be feasting on Edan's flesh, not crying into his arms. Yet, here she was, once again disobeying her internal code and her education. For once, Angelique did not care. Simply, the vampiress inhaled Edan's scent: clean and warm. It was comforting and delicious, like freshly made chocolate chip cookies on a cold day.

Angelique bent her head down more. She felt her vampiric senses on alert, growing stronger. The smell of his flesh and blood together was beautiful. She was tempted to gently bite into the skin of his throat and take a small sip... Her throat burned; her eyes dilated for a moment in hunger but returned to normal again. Her breathing quickened as she became tempted. Regardless of the temptation, she did not bite him. Merely she allowed the sensations to overcome her. She drew her head away from his cheek and looked him straight in the eyes. There was a desire there in her sky blue eyes. She could feel it pulsing through her body, originating from her heart. Maybe she was too sensitive to touch. The desire for destruction came with a strong urge for physical touch. Maybe that was why her vampiric side was particularly sensitive.

Angelique exhaled, feeling strange things pulsing through her. It was even stranger when she felt the urge to lean in close to him. Maybe it was the vampire, maybe it was the human. Either way, the longing inside could not be contained. She exhaled, tilted her head to the side, and felt the sensation of his breath across her skin.

"You smell so good," Angelique whispered throatily. Her eyes closed a fraction and she inhaled him once more.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : Could you make a post for Alastar and maybe have him interact with the other characters?  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
Amelia Elizabeth Dunne

stylesound
#CD950C

Amelia knew she was angering him, and it made her happy, well, more of the amused than happy sense. She didn't know what he was going to do, but she wasn't scared, all of her fear and most of her adrenaline had fallen when he pulled his teeth out of her. Now she just wanted to sleep, but that may just be because she'd lost blood.

As she felt the pressure on her loosen, she sighed, still unsure of what he was doing, but glad for the new found breathing room. However, the feel of his lips on her skin made her shiver, but she didn't feel teeth, and for that, she was grateful. Her eye brows lifted at his comment, but before she could reply he pulled away. Part of her wanted to thank him, but she refused, it was sense of pride on her part. She glanced at Fleur, knowing Sebastian's comment wouldn't sooth the girl much. "I'm just a little tired, Fleur."

Amelia's eyes drifted back to Sebastian's, curiosity sparking when he was looking at her as well, a smile that made her weary on his face. "And what's that??" She wasn't scared if anything he could ask of her now, because he had already done what she had feared the most. That smile though, that smile made her wonder just what he could want. Part of her wanted to tell him he didn't deserve a thing, but she didn't, because her curiosity got the best of her.

[ ]

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm
[[Sorry for not replying, Angel. I'm waiting for Books and Hatter.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm
[[ No problem! (I am super impatient, but I never take it out on anyone, so I don't sit here like man, she sucks because she doesn't reply.) I've been pretty busy anyway, and my hand is broken, typing is so hard with a split >.< ]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games