Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:46 am

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent watched Tori flying down toward him. Cross on the other hand slowly lifted into the air. Vincent sighed as matter slowly inched onto his finger tips again. He didn't want to hurt Tori but if she forced his hand he would do so.

"Prophecy was prepared to an extent. We didn't die now did we? Sure you can blame it all on him but without him as I said you wouldn't be here! I rather have had 5 minutes dancing on a floor with my wife then to never have met her at all!"Vincent said softly and then flipped his wrist. Tori couldn't stop this even if she wanted to. She must know this as fact. Vincent sighed and he jumped upward as the explosion filled the air. Unsure if he had hit her or not.

"There is no such thing as fate Tori. Simply if you can sacrifice or not. That's all it comes down to. And you can hate that all you like. Cross is here because he is ready for it if need be. And so am I. So if you hate it so then just leave."

Then as Vincent turned he was punched so hard across the jaw that he flew through one of the pillars. Cross emerged right ontop of him landing two strict blows on his jaw before spinning in the air and sending his foot crashing down on Vincent's head. Then as he was expecting impact a huge explosion filled the air. Another form emerging from under one of the pillars. Vincent had faked out Cross with a mattered clone.

"You didn't think that I'd fall for that did you?" Vincent asked with a sigh. He had switched out as soon as he went through the first pillar. He knew that Tori would be back in it shortly if he didn't connect. If he did she may be away for a few seconds longer. Cross dusted himself off with a scoff and looked back up at his older brother. So this was what it was all about for him? Vincent was throwing his life away just so the others would be safe? He sighed. It wasn't right..

Cross bolted at Vincent again. As the two reconnected a huge explosion filled the air. Vincent threw two balls of matter which Cross was lucky enough to avoid. The explosion filled the air as it hit Cross's barrier. A fragment falling down toward Mirage below. Cross threw two of his own which nailed and ultimately destroyed the pillar Vincent had been in front of. Vincent appeared above Cross in that instant and the two blasted simultaneously. The blast sending Cross spiraling downward and Vincent spiraling up. As Cross hit the ground..Vincent hit Cross's force field which made him yell in pain as it electrocuted him. One of his horns dropping from his head as he landed on a pillar below. Vincent's form slowly raising up and his head lifted as he was panting. The monster his family knew him as was a man with a heart. But even he had his limits.

"Fair enough brother."Vincent said putting his hands together..as the hexus began to rotate it was easily noticeable that Vincent's power began to rise again. As cross pushed the rubble from his form he looked at the form of Vincent glowing in red and black matter. Cross lifted himself into the air and the two connected again. Sending sparks of matter flying across the field. The hole caused by the explosion quickly closing as another form jumped inside.

"BROTHER!!!!!!"Came Zero's growl as he landed next to Vincent and stood back to back with him. He sensed his sister's involvement and he knew Vincent had his fight to finish. But as he did so another form rose from the dirt. His arm hanging profusely next to his side.

"Not today...uncle. YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!"Fate growled and he was the one who first engaged Zero. The two nailing one another and both bounced from the explosion and as Zero jumped up the pillars so did Fate. The two jumping at each other occasionally which caused more explosions above. Fate's matter was slowly popping each bone in his arm back into place. He was in no way able to compete with Vincent. But he could keep Tori in the game.

"You all preach of how family is so important yet you attack the man who sacrificed everything for you? How hypocritical can a person be!?"Zero lifted a hand and blasted at Fate who jumped just barley out of the way. As Zero charged up onto Fate the younger experiment turned and released a huge explosion of matter out of his mouth. Jumping again he used the explosion to make more distance between him and his uncle.

"Vincent has already made it obvious he is ready for this fight Zero. It is not your right to get in his way either! I will defend my father as need be! So shut your ******** mouth you b*****d! Because you have no right in telling me what makes a man when your one of the main reasons Vincent suffered so!Fate yelled at him which only increased the rage filling Zero's chest. As Zero bolted up the two disappeared in a light or orange and icy blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:00 pm
Tears streamed down Mirage's face as she listened to all the yelling going on in her family. She rubbed her face and concentrated, her purple dark matter wrapped around her shoulders forming what appeared to look like small butterfly wings. Mirage covered her mouth as she held back her scream as she ran out of her spot when the fragment fell. From a far it really must have appeared as a comical event of a bright purple haired kid running around in this family fighting. She spotted the girl she met earlier she know realized as her...Aunt. wait wasn't she? no...maybe she thought as she shook her head after recovering from seeing the flash of red matter that seemed to have blocked her father's move from hurting her. " Tori! Auntie Tori! " she screamed half hysterical and in relief. The poor little girl didn't give the older girl time to recover causing her to loss her footing again as she hugged the glaring lady who was giving the evil eye at her father. Mirage looked up at Tori smiling faintly ignoring the pulsing pain of a deep gash that was healing slowly. " You got to help right? I-I just can't live without knowing my daddy gone. I barely remember my mommy. I don't want to barely remember my daddy too! Tori please help me I can't...weak me I, " Mirage dropped her head as she silently cried. She didn't know what to do! It was annoying her to no end that she couldn't do anything. "I'm weak. Not strong like you or uncle Cross or uncle Zero or cousin Fate or my daddy I'm weak, " she whispered. She knew what she was saying might break her father's heart but it was true. Mirage had no trigger really for her potential dark matter abilities to be released. Plus for god damn sakes she was a little kid the youngest of them!

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm
Tori had just regained her footing after landing from blocking Vincent's blow though the force still had knocked her back quite a distance. When she thought she had her balance back, she felt something grab onto her leg and she stumbled a bit before twisting to look down at Mirage who looked like a sobbing mess. "Well of course you're weak. Just look at you. You're crying and begging and pleading like a pathetic mess. I know you're just a kid but really?" she asked as she scoffed a bit. "You're frustrated because you can't do anything to help. The problem is that you're not even trying. You're begging someone else to do the work for you. Keep living like that and I don't think you'll ever get stronger. You want things to change then stop crying because those tears won't do anything but sting your eyes. Save them for when you'll really need them. Get off your knees, brush the dirt off of ya, hold your head up high, and fight as best as you can." she told her before crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. "But what the hell do I know? Sometimes I still feel like a kid myself..." she said calmly as she shook Mirage off her leg and started walking back to Vincent and Cross. "And what exactly do you think I've been doing this whole time? I'm getting in the middle of this because I don't want to see your dad die either. I don't want anyone else have to die. If it's our future that depends on who walks out of here alive, then I think I have every damn right to get involved. I want to have some say in how my future should turn out. But in the end Mirage, one of them is going to die here and there really isn't anything I can do to change that as much as that sucks.." she said with a sigh. She then looked up at Fate and shook her head with a small smirk. "Be careful alright. I'm still responsible for you and I'll bring you back from the dead to kick your a** again if you die out here. And don't be too rough with the b*****d. I like him to a certain extent." she said calmly before looking back at Vincent and Cross. She knew there wasn't much she could do but she couldn't quit yet. "You would have rather had five minutes with your wife, huh? I would rather be dead, nonexistent, if it meant that such wonderful people didn't have to suffer such an unfair hell." she told him calmly as she flapped her wings again to send out more red matter to cause an explosion to build more distance between him and Cross.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 pm

User Image
VS
User Image

"You don't understand anything do you little girl? Don't you understand that if we weren't here then what made those around you who they are..WOULD NEVER OF HAPPEND? Maybe just maybe if you think about it..if none of you ever exsisted little girl you never would of met any of these so called "people" who were also created as you were. Rather you wish to think of it as we were "mutated" into what we are or not it is complete utter bullshit! My wife was Prophecy's neice. She was the only reason I was created. So stop with your senti-mental bull s**t about how we all should never have happened! Because all your doing is using the same mind set as Cael you idiot! If you want to change this world so much stop focusing on all the way back then! It's over and cannot in anyway be changed unless you want every single one of us to die! Yet, in that same mind set you wish for us to avoid Cross's and my death so harshly you wish that nothing had ever been set into motion!? You cannot have your perfect little world you little brat and that's simply the way it is! I would love to have my wife and my daughter and be one of those lucky sons a bitches who can honestly call themselves normal! But I was born into this life! I cannot focus on that! I have to focus on making life for our kind something that we can lie with! Something Fate and Mirage can live without fear in! If you wish so much to the violence necessary to avoid thinking of the negatives then how in the hell can you call yourself grown? How in the hell can you take any sort of control into any sort of so called destiny? If you must be so childish to continually step in my way..I will kill you! This is your last warning because you know this must happen! You know you cannot change it! This must occur or we will all die and you know it!" Vincent growled deep from within his throat. Tori had officially over stepped one to many boundaries. She was so childish to act so foolishly to step into the way of a matter that did not in anyway need her. He knew that she cared for Cross but this was to much even for Vincent to continue to allow! She was intent in ruining 20 years of hard work in Vincent's life..he couldn't allow that!

Vincent's form bolted at Tori and mid move he was stopped by the form of one of the elders. It was Myseric and beside him was another one of the eldest s. Radagast's staff came down on Vincent's chest. The explosion sent Vincent sprawling downward to were he hit the pillar with a huge crater taking over its top as he lifted himself off the floor. So many obstacles in Vincent's away in such a brief amount of time. He could overpower these three but he wanted to do so without killing them so a growl came from his throat. This could take a little bit of time.

"You didn't expect us to take forever in taking out our little governmental issue did you Vincent? After all this battle is important to us just as much as it is to you. We will not allow this battle to occur as long as we have any say."Radagast spoke and Myseric's eyes went around the feild. All of the experiments were present in one way or another. Vincent sighed and Myseric dispersed as Radagast landed softly on the pillar opposite of Vincent. Vincent's wolfish teeth slowly expanding as his feet slides across the pillar top.

"Tori..stop. Please just stop won't you? I asked you to defend Fate. I did not ask you in anyway to defend me. If you go into this fight and we both die..what do you leave Fate with then?"Cross spoke softly even though it fell on deaf ears. He began to walk forward before something stopped him mid move. Standing in front of him one arm covering the hole of his other arm was Blaze. On the other side with his hands creating a second barrier around Cross was Myseric. The two elders had planned there work to a key.

"I saw you die Blaze. Why are you here? Why are you standing in my way? Move god damn you! This isn't your fight!"Cross growled and Blaze lifted his hand interrupting the younger experiment. Blaze had lost a lot of blood but he had survived thanks to his brother's powers using shields. His brother died from protecting him but his brother had gave him enough time to help in this fight on one more occasion. He wouldn't allow Cross to throw his life away for Vincent's purpose. Vincent was a great man but this was unessecary. Blaze looked up at the two floating images above. The only ones left between Vincent and Cross if Radagast and Tori failed..was Myseric. Blaze knew in his heart..he would have no impact in this battle.

"Don't mind me kid. Take your shot at him."Blaze spoke softly. He wouldn't stand a chance in another engagement with the man he knew as Vincent. Vincent was probably on several leagues ahead of Blaze. His power could box in someone like Cross or Vincent for a brief amount of time. He feared Cross's new found powers would quickly over run his own. For now he could only pray that Vincent would wear himself out.

"We are putting our trust in the two of you Radagast. Don't fail our purpose. Don't fail in the job we have devoted ourselves to do."Myseric's voice rang out and the music began to thud louder again as the souls were also sensing the tense situation. There had never been such a large rang of power in one place between any of the experiments. Much less all of the dark matter children being in one place at the same time!

"I must admit that you are all over persistent but that is fair in all regards. But if any of you consider this as solving the problem your as foolish as we once were."Zero spoke softly to Fate before the two collided above. Each explosion was like a firework of light blue and golden yellow.

"We are young. It is our job to act foolish."Fate's voice rang into Zero's ears as his foot came down on Zeros' head. The explosion sent Zero crashing down through a pillar below. He disappeared in a ray of golden light as he went down to engage once again.

As Vincent listened to all that happened around him. His head lowered and for the first time as the souls were playing the music. His head came up and his tone was very drifty. He was here till the end. He was here to carry the load. Through all of these obstacles he'd keep his goal in mind. He didn't care if the other experiments were so key in ruining the plan he'd put into motion. THIS s**t ENDED TODAY! His eyes went up and they shinned with a telling motion. He was here to win his freedom. Even if he died today..Caroline was waiting on the other side. He'd welcome death with open arms. But he would not allow Cael to win again! Vincent's feet pushed against the pillar and he floated into the air. His eyes challenging his two opponents to charge him.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRk0FT__0pE  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

Shadow remained settled for a moment after hearing Mirage's song. But his internal rage still remained fueled by the loss of Nyx nd Luna. As soon as he regained his sight back, the young feral demonic mutant could no long see anyone in sight anymore as his anger rises once more. His mouth cranks wide with a toothsome smirking growl and unleashing a waking heart stopping sonic roar that blew out the ground beneath him and glass of all the building windows and street light around him. Looks like somebody had another nightmare.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 pm
As the creature known as Eclipse woke up his roar filled the air and it caught the attention of most if not all of the military force still in the perimiter. Most of them retreated with little to no words to one another. They'd already taken way to big of a a** kicking before this creature showed up. Much less afterward!

As they ran it could be heard through there radios by the creature with his enhanced hearing ability: "Code 9845! Code 9845! All regular officers and any under class men are to retreat from the battle immediatly! If you aren't out of the zone by 20 seconds you will be fired upon! Squads Ven, Xen, Seres, and Vodan are to go in through air and will fire there bombs at anything walking that zone! Squads Jen, Kren, and Tien are to go onto the ground force and fire upon the creature with our trent guns!"

As the time passed atleast 3/4ths of the running force dropped down as huge canisters came dropping down onto the ground. Anything caught in the green smoke began to melt away in its toxic fumes. Screams filled the air before huge bolts of red light came flying at the creature known as eclipse. Laser guns!!! They had sent in there special force squads!

User Image
VS
User Image

Radagast was the first to charge into Vincent. As he did so he was met with a huge rib shot by a right hook. Vincent turned and threw him head first into a pillar below. Vincent was focused and was intent on ending this here and now. Radagast jumped off using his hands and kicked Vincent in the chest causing to hit a pillar back first. As Radagast turned he fired vine like matter at Vincent. Vincent pushed his hand into the pillar and flipped onto the top. Barley avoiding Radagast's attack which caused the pillar to fall apart.

"So old man..you decided to stick your nose back into Prophecy's work? Were was the mighty Radagast that night eh? Were was the mighty Radagast when Prophecy became Dark Star? Were have you been for twenty years? Were was the mighty Radagast when Cael took our powers into his own hands? Why even show your face huh? When we try to fight back you decide you get to have a say do you? ******** OFF OLD MAN!"Vincent roared loudly and bolted at Radagast. Radagast caught Vincent and threw him into a pillar before landing a hard kick sending him through it. Radagast then sent 3 huge blasts. As the smoke cleared Vincent's form flew at Radagast. His torso clothing completely ripped apart now..Vincent slammed his knee into Radagast's forehead and a explosion filled the air. Radagast flew threw a pillar and crashed onto one below.

"Rather you like me or you don't Vincent you cannot blame me for Prophecy's demise. Prophecy chose his path and he chose the wrong people to put his trust into to support his work. I was a whole world away back then Vincent. I have being watching you intently since that point. It's high time you woke up kid. You could of gone into hiding as everyone else did and we all could live on in our happy little worlds. But your pride won't let you do that. That was Prophecy's flaw and it obviously runs in you as your also his pupil. It's not like I turned my back to you Vincent. I never would've turned my back on my brother. I just wasn't going to dig my brother out of the s**t hole he put himself into. Who's fault is that Vincent?"Radagast spoke very calmly and then Vincent's form jumped on him again. Three explosions of black/redish matter and green matter occurred before Radagast jumped over Vincent and a blast of matter in the form of a tree trunk nailed Vincent in the back. Vincent spiraled and turned as he crashed threw a pillar vertically making it split in half. His feet kicked the tree trunk upward and he shot it with a bolt of his matter sending it flying at Radagast. Then as Radagast dodged it by a hair..he turned straight into a boot to the nose. The explosion sending him flying through his tree trunk which then devolved. Momentarily blinded by his own matter he landed on his feet on a pillar before being tackled which caused him and Vincent to land onto a pillar below. Vincent's hands coming down on the older man's face atleast 6 times before Radagast opened his mouth. The explosion sent Vincent into the air before Radagast bolted and landed a hard hook which sent Vincent crashing onto a pillar top. As he lifted himself up he ran his hand across his mouth.

"So you are just as good as Prophecy credited you. I see that I have alot of work to do today. Or are you intending on leaving us when things start going sour? You know..like you did the first time? Uncle?:"Vincent asked and Radagast bolted him. 5 explosions of there combined matters filled the air before Radagast lifted his palms with green matter shinning in the form of orbs.. Vincent's hands raised up and as the explosion occurred Vincent landed a shot from a matter ray out of his mouth sending Radagast flying upward out of his sight momentarily.

"I ponder uncle. How in any of the nine hells you were able to increase your powers to this extent. Do you mind informing me? Or is that going to be a secret to a little old nephew like me? After all I'm the reason your pupils are both if not permanently scared..six feet under ground." Vincent said cruelly. He was trying to push Radagast's buttons. Trying to get past that cool exterior. Then he remembered and a smile formed privately on his face. So Tori was probably going to be attacking him any second. He turned in a moment of brilliant strategy..truly. His hand tossing his needle like matter. Catching Radagast who had used his abilities to get behind Vincent. Tori wasn't one to come from behind. As he figured by watching her fighting technique so far anyway. The explosions filled the air and Vincent jumped backward across two pillar tops. Coming to a stop he slowly sat on his knees. His hands smoking from deflecting Radagast's attack from earlier. The skin completly fried. As Vincent's matter began to work on the wound he could smell the blood. His attack had hit.

"So Zero..how does it feel to know your getting your a** kicked by a kid? It must feel like a huge let down for someone of such superior skill as yourself."Fate spoke as Zero and himself were on separate pillars above the fighting below. Zero growled and his eyes shinned with icy blue.

"You foolish little child. This fight has so much to do with you and yet you are so blind to its effects! You try so hard to stop what is for your own good and yet you call me the fool!? Surely you must understand that Cross and Vincent's whole purpose was to build onto this point in time. Do you really think that Vincent couldn't of killed your father off a long time ago? Did they not tell you about the tower?"Zero and Fate had there eyes fixed on one another. Neither was open to the others ideas. Neither was going to listen to the other. Fate was his father's son and he would always get in the way to help Cross even if Cross had pissed him off by hiding the facts from him. Zero was Vincent's brother and had grown to both respect and love him in many a way as he had not only been forgiven but had been given the respect that not many men would've.

"I'm sorry to rain on your parade Zero. Vincent isn't perfect. Vincent is a man and he is a mortal. The only two things true about this world that will never change are these uncle: one is the universe and the other is human stupidity. And in all honesty I'm not so sure about the universe. Are you?"

Zero growled in annoyance and in two bursts of light a explosion occured again. Matter pouring down like rain to the fighting below. Fate was thrown head first into a pillar top. As he rose to his feet he took a huge shot of matter to the chest. Flying he went straight through a pillar. Zero came flying and Fate caught him on this occasion. Throwing Zero and going in light speed again. A explosion of yellow matter occurring that shook the pillars. Zero falling down two pillars and landed on a third as he pushed his nose back into place.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:47 pm
Mirage had ran and ducked under another boulder from the fights that are getting really intense. Bending over gasping she blinked seeing her hair ribbon fall down to the ground again. Picking it up she read the barely legible message that she originally wanted to throw to her father. Thinking bout her father, Mirage looked up wincing a bit seeing how her father was taking two people on at once. Gritting her teeth she realized one of them was her aunt. Pouting once more she hated what the mean old lady told her...but it was fact. "Well...might as well put what auntie said into action" she whispered as she tied the ribbon around her right hand as she tilted her head to the side. Coughing weakly from the dust picking up, she ran. She noticed how her aunt was regaining her footing yet again most likely to get at her father again. Once again it was an interesting image of having a little ten year old standing in between a very dangerous fight. She noticed Radagast giving her dirty looks as well. "Tori want to learn something or might as well hear it over? Something that appears real or possible but is not...sounds familiar? That definition? It's my name.I may not have been brought up like everyone here but this-this!" she looked down at her hand that had purple and black matter swirling around it-" Is who I am...who Fate is...I'm not sure bout you but this is my normal." she made a small hurumphed noise as she balled up her hands into fists the faint noise of her matter cackling as it wrapped around her fists. Her mood was a big change from that crying little girl from earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent's eyes went over as he heard his daughter's voice. As soon as he did another form rose from his left side. Myseric had left Blaze to hold Cross in his field for the moment. Vincent turned and as he was charged by Myseric he was able to flip him over his head. Radagast then engaged aswell and it was like pinball. With each explosion Vincent was jumping from one pillar to the next. He'd have no time to stop his sister and his daughter from arguing. He got caught from his back by a good knee to the back from Myseric. Using the explosion almost as a launching pad he landed a hard right hook across Radagast's temple. As Vincent landed on one of the pillar tops he turned to see Myseric charging him again. He caught Myseric mid charge but the figure dissolved in his hands. Myseric and Radagast jumped him simultaneously. There knees connecting with Vincent's head in between. The explosion sent Vincent flying outward and threw at least three pillars before rolling onto his feet. Throwing two simountanious balls of matter. Radagast took both straight to chest. Vincent then flipped backward over Myseric who came flying from his flank. His mouth opening and a blast absorbing most of the zone in front of him. Myseric's form disappearing in the smoke it formed.

"None of you are gonna give me a break are you?"Vincent groaned and he was able to flip this time as Myseric flew at him. Myseric threw down two orbs of his matter that was almost completely faded out of color. The explosion destroyed the pillar with no problem. Vincent landed on his heels on the pillar across. Smoke pouring from his back before Radagast reappeared and Vincent slowly turned his head. His eyes catching something Radagast didn't. Launched into Radagast earlier in the fight was two thick pieces of matter in the size of needles. A smirk grew across his face. As Radagast charged him he flipped under and over in a chick motion. Myseric then jumped up and landed a huge blast to Vincent's chest. Vincent rolled again and this time caught Myseric with a jumping knee across the jaw. Myseric's neck experienced extreme whiplash before Vincent's arms wrapped around him and threw him through one of the pillars below. Three blasts coming from Vincent's mouth followed him afterword. All three explosions were back to back to back. A field of matter coming around Myseric after the first two hit. Myseric slowly stood back up with smoke pouring off his burned torso. Vincent then grinned wildly at him. Radagast's form appearing behind Vincent. Matter coming up into his palms.

"What's so funny Vincent? Why do you keep smiling? Do we amuse you with our fighting styles or is it something completely oblivious? What is it young-ling? Do you attend to keep hiding it from us both?"Myseric asked with a very low notch of a almost unmentionable feeling appearing in his throat. It was an uneasy and almost suspecting feeling that something was going to happen and it would be extremely bad for both him and his partner. He then felt something from the burns that was unnatural. He growled and pat himself down with speed. Then he saw it. The blasts had left two marks across his torso. One of them was glowing with red matter. Vincent had used it to get through his feild!? Why was it collecting around the wound? Myseric looked up and he could see Radagast's hands lift up into the air. Vincent's head turning with a sigh as his eyes connected with the opponent that was much older then him. The pupil had out smarted both his teachers with completly different moves. Radagast's eyes caught the glint of confidence in Vincent's eyes as he blasted him down from behind. Vincent crashed through a pillar and flipped onto the next with perfect skill. He turned as Radagast bolted him again. This time he ducked and grabbed Radagast by his foot. Pulling him he pulled the old man down face first through solid rock.

"So Myseric you want to know what the big suprise is do you? I planted two of my matter pieces onto Radagast earlier. Don't worry however it has nothing to do with what I did to you. Radagast was so busy trying to attack me that he took one of my attacks head on. Not noticing two of my needles have been charging just in the middle of his chest. You see they are so small that they don't explode on contact..instead they make a much more powerful charge..and because of that..Radagast and you will not be beating me today. Not by a long shot. You foolish old dogs have forgotten to learn any new tricks. You see when it comes to fighting a younger fighter like myself we come up with new fighting styles unlike certain people like yourselves. We have adapted and you've kept the same stuff over the past twenty to thirty years.Vincent spoke softly and in that moment Myseric looked down at the glowing wound and a explosion filled the air. Myseric was like a pinball. Hitting Cross's field which sent him flying back in a howl of pain through several pillars. Each hole he went through began pouring out smoke. Vincent then threw Radagast up who was at that point in time momentarily out of it. Radagast's eyes slowly opened and Vincent tilted his head as the explosion filled the gap Radagast once had. Radagast's form falling into the pillar below. Causing a small crater to form on one of the pillars. As he lifted himself up however..Radagast could feel his matter trying to fix the hole in his chest. He could feel his conciousness fading in and out.

"So you were waiting for Myseric to get involved? Waiting to set off that trap on me and in turn catch Myseric with something almost just alike? You were egging us on to eliminate the two of us in as quick of a succession as possible? Is that really what you planned Vincent?Because if it is..sorry to tell you that I'm still standing here and I'll guarantee that Myseric will get back up. Just because were old men doesn't make us as weak as you wish. Old dogs might not be able to learn new tricks. The thing is...we old dogs can still pull wool over you little young=lings eyes. Rather you like it or not. Its the way life is kid and we know it. So we are going to keep trying to do our jobs just as you will continue to do yours. Your a good man Vincent but this needs to stop. Cael might be a danger but nobody needs to die here."Radagast spoke softly but it fell on deaf ears at this point. Vincent bolted Radagast with incredible speed. His hands going up for a uppercut sending Radagast's head in a whip lash. Then his palms connected with Radagast's stomach. The explosion sending Radagast flying through another pillar. Radagast sliding using a bloody hand to stop himself from falling again. His head slowly lifting and his eyes met Vincent's again. Vincent just wouldn't listen to Radagast's reasoning. Vincent's mind was made up and Radagast was now almost barley anything more then a punching bag. He'd made a big mistake in letting that attack get by him and he knew Myseric had been extremely hurt aswell. He spat on the ground and chuckled. He could fist fight with Vincent but his matter wouldn't be of much use at this point.

"Myseric is tough and you are tough Radagast. I won't take that from either of you two. Your old and your not in the best of shape. The thing is I'm not going to turn my back on 20 years of my hard work now. You know just how much has been done to bring us to this moment in time to fight one another. Sure you are all trying to protect us. The thing you need to see is..we don't want any of your protecting. Much less do we want any of you getting hurt in the process. The only big difference between me and Cross is this. I will hurt you..if i have to. I will hurt you if its for your better ment. The only reason Cross and I are here today is because it is the only way to go about this. If you must continue to step between me and him..I will have to go through you both.Vincent's voice was cold and solid. There was no emotion or stress in his voice. He had already put his message across the board. There was no sense in using one of the old men as a message to his relatives. That wasn't his point. His point was that he would do what he had to do to finish his job. To finish what he believed was the right thing to do for his daughter and his nephew. For his sisters and brothers and all the other experiments around the world. 20 years and it came down to this. There IS no way out of this.

Fate and Zero's hands connected agianst each other. The explosion only followed by the two hitting each other across the jaw. The explosion sending both men flying in opposite directions. Then they flew back and Fate landed two knee into Zero's face. Flippnig Zero he caused Zero to land back first into a pillar. Then he flipped back and a blast of matter came from his palms sending Zero disappearing into smoke. Fate appeared onto a falling Zero who he continued to punch multiple times in mid air. Then as they went threw a pillar. Fate opened his mouth and a blast sent him flying into the air. Zero's form flying into the ground below. Smoke that rose up into the air got a face from Fate who waved a hand across his nose with a frown.

"WEW! Gotta love smoked uncle a** in the morning!"  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm
Tori looked down at Mirage and she smirked as she gave a slight scoff. "So that's what you really believe, huh?" she asked before shaking her head. "Are you serious? Look around you. I mean really take a good long look around you! You think this is normal?!" she asked her serious, trying very hard not to raise her voice but the kid was starting to grind her gears. "Honey, this isn't normal for anyone. Not you, not me, not Fate, or any of the others. This is so huge...so..humongous! It makes every day of our miserable lives that we have scratched our way to survive seem like mediocre bullshit." she told her clearly as she gave her a cold glare. This was for her own good though. She had to make this girl realize just how wrong she was. "I know that what I said to your father was well, completely wrong and I do apologize for saying it. I hadn't been thinking clearly about it . But...the thing is, I know that what happens here today is going to effect everyone here. Both as a group and to each individual. This isn't an ordinary day and there's no way in hell I'm going to just sit back while someone else decides my future for me! That's why it's my future right? I should be the one deciding where it goes from here! So for right now, do me a big favor and stay out of my damn way." she told her sternly as she wasn't going to play nice or sugar coat anything just because she was a kid. No one had done that for her when she was the same age. In fact, she had to learn that the hard way. Whether you liked hearing the truth or not, it didn't change the fact that it was still true. You can either accept it or deny it and make things even harder for yourself. She wasn't the kind of person to live in make believe fairy tales with happily ever afters. Harsh cruel reality was all she had ever known. Sure she knew there was no way to stop Cross or Vincent from dying her today but that didn't mean she still couldn't try. After everything everyone had done for her...she owed them that much. She gritted her teeth as she saw how much damage Radagast and Myseric were taking because she was wasting her time with Mirage. She used her wing to gently push Mirage back before she flew off on top of a pillar, running across pillar to pillar to get near Vincent. "I think you mean you'll have to go through all three of us! I'm not backing down just yet!" she called out to him confidently as she jumped off and flipped in the air as she folded her wings in to gain more speed as she aimed her feet right for the back of Vincent's head. However, at the last minute, she flipped again so that her claws scratched against Vincent's face instead of hitting him with her feet as she pushed him back with tremendous force. She then landed back steadily as she turned to face him, small red orbs of matter forming around her. The orbs then shot at him and exploded off with the same force as a grenade but this was just a distraction to buy Radagast and Myseric some time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:20 pm

User Image
VS
User Image

As the smoke cleared from the zone it was obvious the damage was nothing severe. Vincent slowly lifted himself from the top of the pillar and he popped his neck with two loud cracks. Those attacks were showing a bit of annoyance. Vincent's eye opened and revolved in its socket. His eyes hold hers for a good few seconds. Vincent's matter collecting around the wounds across his torso. As each burn disappeared in its own smoke so did each open wound as blood poured from each of the slowly closing holes. His red orb evolving as it starred into the two orbs on the other end. Looking for meaning. He sighed and he slowly pulled off one of the unburnt pieces of his shirt. Wrapping it around his hand as he looked up at down onto the pillar top. Vincent had a deffinent disadvantage in the numbers game but he knew that wasn't going to keep this going forever. He knew that Tori knew that so he simply sighed and a smile grew on his face. Stubborness ran through the family veins.

"I suppose I have no choice then. After all you want to be stubborn. Though I can't say that I blame you. My daughter and you had quite the conversation from what I could hear. Unless my ears deceive me? "Vincent spoke very gently and an he jumped to the right as a explosion of matter came from behind him. Myseric had luckyily missed his shot. He lifted the bandaged hand and waved at him comfortably. The shot had not been far off its mark. Vincent almost had to ponder on if he had been aiming for the shot or if the old man shot as soon as he got up from the dirt. He let out a low and very agitated sigh. He had to focus on three people now. Not just two but three. His eyes focusing on the figure of Myseric in the air very briefly.

"Sad isn't it? Could of had a perfect shot and I completely ******** it over and side wise and every other way possible. One of the few times I need it to come through and I missed your head by a mile. Isn't that a rather depressing realization? Nothing every comes through when you need it. Aye Vincy boy? " Vincent looked up at the old man and he laughed at him breifly. He raised both hands and then jumped over a charging Radagast. Landing on a exploding pillar top..he literally kicked off a piece of rubble and landed on one of the other tops. His eyes crossing over to Myseric's form which tackled him from the right. Vincent kicked Myseric off with a growl and flipped backward as Radagast crashed through the pillar top cutting it into. Vincent sighed and jumped back into the air and threw a discus that sent Myseric flying backward a good distance. The explosion that filled the air didn't catch the older experiment however. Vincent shook his head and turned taking a right hook to the chin. Vincent's form crashed back first into one of the pillars. He could feel the bandage untighten and he shook slowly a smirk formed across his face.

"If its a fight that you want. Its a fight that your gonna get. Might as well give the girl a bit of respect by starting with the oldest first don't you think?"As he said this Myseric and Radagast landed two simountanious kicks sending him deeper into the rock. Vincent coughed and blood fell out of his mouth onto the ground below. Radagast landed two blasts simountaniously were Myseric landed two shots to his ribs. The blast filled the air and through the smoke the bandage's flew outward catching Radagast by the neck. Pulling him in he landed a shot to Radagast's chin. Radagast dropped down and Vincent pulled him back up and wrapped him into the bandage's in quick succession. Vincent was then nailed from the back by a huge blast into his back. He howled and Radagast landed a kick straight to his forehead. Vincent felt Radagast's hands lock around his neck and Radagast flipped off the pillar and onto its top. Aiming to strangle Vincent.

"Being a resistant b*****d won't get you very far in your current situation Vincent. You know that! Stop struggling and start listening kid! Just try our idea for once won't you? For christ sake were trying to save lives here! Listen god damn it! Your not a child but you have the tunnel mind of one! STOP!"Radagast yelled. Vincent lifted his feet around Radagast's neck in expertise speed. Then Myseric came feet first into Vincent's back. Blood poured out of VIncent's mouth as he flipped back regularly. Hanging by his own bandages. His fingers slowly going across the bandage with a growl. They wanted to play this way did they? Fair enough. Myseric threw two bolts of matter which both nailed Vincent pretty hard. As the smoke cleared Vincent's bolt of matter nailed him full in the chest. Causing him to crash into a pillar below. Vincent slowly loosened his neck and put his fingers in between his throat and the bandages..he had a idea.

Cross's eyes were intent on the fight. Did they not realize to stop Vincent they would have to kill him anyway? Cross cursed and he dropped his head. He sighed and lifted his head with a growl.

"Stop you idiots! Don't you see to stop Vincent from going through with this you'd have to kill him? If your point is to avoid death then how will that solve that? LET ME AND VINCENT DECIDE OUT FATES!! You won't stop him! You won't stop me! Just let us do this! We came here because we are ready to do it so stop you fools! Do you think I want to die here? Do you think Vincent wants to die here? One of us has to so just let us get it over with god damn it!"Cross yelled loud for the attacking group to here. They were breaking Vincent's bones and sure he could tell Vincent was in pain. But he knew the look in Vincent's eyes. They were the look of a man who had nothing left to lose. Vincent was here to win one way or another. He gritted his teeth and dropped his head. He sang very softly to calm his own nerves. Tori wouldn't listen just like Vincent wouldn't. THERE TO GOD DAMN STUBBORN FOR IT! Cross's power began to lift up and crack through Blaze's shield piece by solid piece. Cross knew this fight wasn't one of rage or fear. It was one of pure will.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzbJefDQOfk&feature=related

As Blaze's power fell apart. Cross's head came up. He turned and Blaze lifted his hand to toss matter at Cross. Cross's matter came around him like a shield. He slowly walked up to Blaze. Cross elbowed him across the side of the head. Blaze fell to the side unconscious. Cross lifted his head up and slowly lifted himself into the air and put his arms up in front of Vincent as Myseric shot a blast. Cross took the shot full in the chest. Cross growled. Cross stumbled in mid air breifly and then took back the stance. Myseric charged again and this time Cross dove over him and Vincent lifted both feet into Myseric's face. Myseric stumbled backward and Cross drop kicked him in the chest. Myseric's figure caught in a explosion of matter that sent him crashing down below again. Then in a moment of thought Cross stepped between Tori and Vincent's form. His eyes held hers for a very long time. Then he opened his mouth when the sad smirk on his face dropped off.

"One brother dies in a battle of will Tori. The other survives to guide the rest of you into the next era. An old man dies today. Because of that a young family lives on. Rather you want it to be or not Tori. Fair trade."

In that moment Myseric lifted himself back up and blasted Cross in the back. Cross hissed and turned around only to be kicked in the face by his only son. Fate threw his father into one of the pillars below. Fate flew down and caught Cross across the chin with a uppercut. Cross shook off the dizziness and took another shot full on in the chest. He slides across the pillar top and he then catches his son fist as Fate throws another punch. Fate growled at his father as he looked him in the eyes before kneeing him in the grapefruits. Cross groaned and Fate threw him again. He wouldn't allow his father to throw his life away! Fate jumped down and was caught with a boot full on to the mouth. Fate crashed through a pillar and Cross slowly popped his neck. If he had to hurt his son for his sons benefit he would. His eyes closing as he finally understood Vincent. It was a weird feeling. The sad thing was Vincent would have to handle the other 3 for the moment. Then he heard Blaze's feet land solid on the pillar and he ran his hand across his mouth. He could of swore he'd knocked him unconscious! Then came a 3rd form who was literally smoking from the fight he and Fate had. Zero ran his hand across his nose and sighed.

"I suppose I have to agree to these terms. If Vincent has to fight to get to you I have to do the same as you must understand. It simply isn't fair otherwise little brother. Rather Tori wants to think it is or not. Stepping into a fight between two men is the most disrespectful thing a person can do. It harms both men's pride and even if..both seem important to that person..all your going to do is make it worse.Zero admitted breifly. Cross growled lightly. All 3 of his opponents were atleast in some way or another injured from fighting. His eyes going over to Blaze. Blaze was barley able to lift himself off the ground. He wouldn't be of much use to his son or to his brother Zero. He looked back up and smirked. He knew Zero was also pretty messed up from fighting Fate. The only person who he didn't know about injury wise was his son.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image

The feral black purple devil became irritated by the sound of those soldier boots marching with metal clanking sounds hissing out an eerie green fume. It was a highly corrosive mist engineered to dissolve any organic matter. As Shadow began to fade into the green toxic cloud, the red sparks of light were fired upon him. Things looked as though the beast was silenced. Yet strangely, he didnt even appear to have attempted to struggle. Just then, there was a motioning whipping slithering around the ground. It echoed around the first frontline louder and louder......until. In a sudden shock, the front line goes falling into a splattering spraying fountain of red fluids with their bodies falling apart like building blocks. And no doubt, the exposure to the toxic fumes in the air would make things any better for a more painful death to those who have their heads still intact. The sound of the wind passed for the soldiers could see a long serpant like black figure motioning in a wide spiral. It slowly began to retract swiping an opening a path to revealing what it was attached to. The red crimson glow radiated from its eyes as the black creature was revealed to be unaffected by the toxic fumes. At first he didnt show any notice to the soldiers, but what was straight behind them. A gaint dome barrair was covering the center of the city. What ever was behind it was probably the young minter's true target. He lowers his head back down toward the obstacle in front of him. Most wild freals of nature would naturally want to defend themselves from the sight of others in the path of its territory. But instead, he makes a wide toothsome grin and speaks,"So....which one of you little sheep would like to be my next prey.". The sound of his demonic echoed voice still sounded youthful as he was in his normal form, yet something seemed very warped and demented about him. It was almost as if it was someone else talking. Or something else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 am

User Image
VS
User Image

Vincent's eyes rolled into the back of his head as another shot landed. Blood poured out of his mouth as his conciousness began to slip. Then it hit him upside the head. A slap so hard across the face. A form erupting from the matter. Vincent's eyes opened and caught the icy blue eyes looking back at him. Those eyes stared into Vincent's very soul. It almost made him upchuck as he realized who it was. Then it hit his heart hard. He couldn't believe it. Then he felt the burning sensation of the hand that hit his face. He realized it was completlty real. His eyes starred back for several seconds. Each second seemed like another eternity for him. He ran his hand across the face of the figure and shook his head. A sigh coming from him before he looked back at the battlefield for a moment. Then looking back up he finally grew the urge to speak up. He couldn't believe what was infront of him. After all the years of greif. He almost had to feel some selfishness building in his chest. He didn't want this time to end for him. Was that wrong? He asked himself this in his mind and shook his head. There was nothing wrong with this. Was there?

"You.."Vincent muttered and in that moment his entire memory rejogged. His will only growing stronger. He threw matter around the form hitting Myseric across the face with a blast. Myseric's form dispersed in the smoke. Vincent's eyes were still held by the female figure in front of him. Her wings were ones unmatched even by Cross. The figure had the most angelic aroma to her. Vincent's nose twitched as he recognized it. It had been mixed with the smell of blood on the night on the boat. Vincent's eyes closing in pure shame as he thought back to that night. He couldn't save his wife and he knew that even if he found a way to go back into time. The thing is that he still felt that guilt because of there daughter Mirage growing without either of her parents. This war wasn't because of Caroline and Prophecy as it was about stopping the cycle that had been created by Cael. Vincent ran a hand across the bandage on his throat and pulled it up a little bit. He just needed that pressure off.

"Caroline.."Vincent said. He'd seen her before...but its like her figure was solid now. For the first time in 20 years..he felt her hand push against his face. Now something unfamiliar came down Vincent's eyes. All the experiments could see Caroline but no...not even Mirage could understand this. Black..water trickled out of Vincent's eyes. His head dropping as his matter wrapped around him. Popping multiple bones back into place. Closing several wounds at once. He couldn't allow his defeat today. Not even if these two blasted a hole through his head. Vincent doubted it would stop him right now. He wasn't necessarily a ordinary being to begin with and he knew that. The thing is that Vincent had a will to go along with that power he had taken from his creator and all of this chaotic war. Vincent wasn't just a man with a purpose or a man with a powerful say in this situation. What he did today would influence everyone in one way or another. Then his eyes faltered. What did he want to happen? That was the first time the question truly hit his mind. Was it really the freedom from Cael? Or did he want to die!?Then it hit him..just as hard as the slap from before. He didn't care about living any longer. As ******** up as it was to admit. Vincent wanted to be killed by Cross.

"You will not.."Caroline spoke for the first time directly to Vincent. Eye to eye. Her eyes held his for a long time. This was the first time he'd felt this in..twenty years. Two decades of never truly coming into contact with his wife. She'd never appeared as a solid form to him. Maybe..the amount of souls at the battlefield made it possible. Vincent would never know. His eyes showed a tint of doubt now however. Did he want to join Caroline on the other side? Did he want to leave Mirage in Cross's hands? Caroline shook her head again as if she could read his thoughts. So Caroline had known from the start..Vincent almost felt ashamed for a brief moment. Then he chuckled and he shook his head at himself as well. Caroline ran a hand through Vincent's hair. Radagast couldn't see from his spot above as the matter was almost like a cloud of blackness.

"Today, Vincent you are going to live. I'm not worth dying for. I'm not worth leaving our daughter for. So don't you dare." Caroline spoke harshly. Vincent nodded and he put his hands on her cheeks. Kissing his wife gently on the forehead. This would be the last time he'd ever feel the touch of his wife again. He knew that. She couldn't stay in this form forever. Then as his hands tightened on the bandage that was strangling him. Caroline kissed him. Vincent's chest tightened and his neck quickly followed suite. His feet pushing against the pillar wall. Myseric lifted himself up and jumped toward Vincent again. The explosion of matter that created Caroline's form echoed through each of the minds of the experiments. Myseric was sent flying. Crashing through 4-5 pillars. It was hard to tell as each collapsed in quick succession. Caroline's spirit form was no longer strong enough for Vincent to see any longer. He could only hear her. As the matter that formed her body dropped slowly like rain. A song picked up into the air.

"Well Radagast..its over for you."Vincent spoke softly. Kicking off his figure flew over Radagast. His feet nailed Radagast in the face and Vincent pulled him in. The bandage wrapping around Radagast as Vincent jumped on his back. They were on the tip top pillar. Vincent and Radagast were trying there hardest to fight each other in this position. Radagast trying his hardest to get Vincent off. Vincent pulling Radagast slower and slower but closer and closer to the edge. Vincent then did something unlike him. His teeth dug deep into Radagast's nose. Radagast yelled out in pain. Then his foot slowly lifted. Radagast grabbed at nothing but air. Wrapped in the bandage's..Vincent and Radagast were falling further and further. Threw a pillar. Two pillars. Three, four, and five. Vincent then saw the ground from 200 feet up. As the speed increased in there fall and heat began to wrap on the bandages..a figure kicked away from the flight and the other hit the ground. The explosion sending rocks flying everywhere!

"One...down...two..to..go."Vincent coughed and laid on one knee for a moment. He wasn't as hurt as he had been but the momentary rest would defiantly help. He had no clue were the other two were. As smoke came from the crater to his far left he could see Radagast's form crumpled in a heap inside the center. He was completely unconsciousness. Vincent slowly pushed his hands outward. In the process he shielded Radagast inside the crator. Even if Radagast woke up he was in no state to interfere unless someone got to him.

Cross didn't say anything farther as he felt the presence of Caroline get strong and quickly fade. She wouldn't be able to gather that much strength again. Not in Vincent's life time. Cross sighed and shook his head. He then dodged a punch flung at him by Fate. Tossing his son to the side he landed a kick to the side of the head of Blaze. Flipping over Zero and taking a big shoot across the side of the head in a kick to the temple. Making him woozy for a second. Cross ducked under Fate and punched Zero across the chin and turned kicking Fate across the head. Cross was getting the better of the hand to hand combat. He wouldn't hit either with matter moves. Cross simply was to nice for that. Blaze flew at him with matter coming out of his palm. Cross pulled Fate into the way and the blast sent Fate threw a pillar.Cross landed three shots to Blaze. One to both sides to the head. A third to the guys nuts.

"So your going to keep coming at me eh? Well let me tell you little kids something. Theres a reason why I've made it as far as I have and its because I was born a fighter. So stop doubtng my ability and let me fight Vincent won't you? For christ sake this is getting on my nerves."Cross muttered as he ducked another flying shot and kicked Zero away from him momentarily. He was getting slightly annoyed by there attempts to hit him. Vincent was a better fighter maybe..but this mediocre skill of team work by his 3 opponents might not be as dangerous as Tori, Radagast, and Myseric. He smirked. He got the much easier batch. No offense meant to his son or Blaze but neither were nearly as experienced as Myseric or Radagast. Zero was more experienced then Tori of course. That however meant little to nothing compared to the experience of Myseric and Radagast. The fact Vincent got the upper hand on Radagast surprised even him. Cross shook his head and smiled. He knew what he was doing. Cross had to pat Vincent on the back on that one.

Caroline: User Image

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxa6e_8fCLs&feature=related  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

MissyMoomen

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:49 pm
Favorite Quote: Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
Apperance: User Image
Name: Iris Gaudi
Bio: Iris had been put into an orphanage when she was six ever since her parents death of a terrible car crash. She didn't have a horrible time like most stories put it where it's the most horrible place in the planet. Iris had grown up around a group who always took care of each other, she was pretty content with them, a few complaints here and there, but she didn't mind. Sadly, the group slowly split up as people put them up. Then Iris's day arrived and a young couple adopted her. Iris had lived with them happily for a few years until these fights started and they abandoned her to save themselves.
Hunter/Hunted: Hunted
Powers: Dark matter.
Weapons: None
Other: N/A
Song: Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:27 pm
Iris dodged some of the rubble that nearly fell down on top of her from a crumbling building and growled as she wondered what all this was about. She watched the last of the people in the city run away and turned her head to the centre of the city where all the riot was going on. One part of her wanted to run away with the rest of the people and try to forget all of this, but she knew that she could never forget so many near death experiences today, for example a few cars nearly running her over to escape, collapsing buildings and fires everywhere. But the other part of her wanted to find out who was causing all this mess and telling them off for being such asses! Iris took a deep breath and rubbed her temples with her fingers as she tried to think before someone bumped into her. She glared over at them as they didn't even notice her standing there. Iris nodded as she started running to the centre of the city, wincing and crouching a bit when a few explosions went off somewhere near her. Iris noticed how much damage the tornado was doing and cursed under her breath as this day was just horrible.  

MissyMoomen

Sparkly Genius

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas