Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:08 pm
((UNS - Will - Prior to the time skip))

A fight, hmm? Itachi was looking for a fight. And there was Johan reprimanding Itachi....the Mirroring Owl had played right into Will's hands. The Satan Owl simply smiled innocently as Johan claimed to deny Will and Itachi the right to fight in lieu of the people in the area. How ironic for Itachi to be blaming everything on Will when Itachi himself was being an idiot and adamant to get a fight. A training fight. A fight where Itachi would surely get his a** kicked by the devil.

And then Lucien appeared on the scene with Sibal, making inane comments as if he knew everything.The barrier would be next to useless against Will's lightning if the Satan Owl used any. He smirked. Damages to Paris, eh? At this point, it was only Itachi that had used any powers, and Johan had countered by dissipating the fireballs into some invisible vortex.

"I'll sort him out," the Satan Owl remarked sarcastically as a noose of black lightning formed around Itachi's neck. It was a leash of some sort. A line of the black lightning trailed to Will's hand and he yanked it. It would drag Itachi with it. No need to worry your pretty little heads about Paris." He said reassuringly with a laugh.

Waving to Lucien, Sibal, Johan, and whoever else was in the area, Will continued on route to the red light district, dragging Itachi with him until they reached the open doors of the Moulin Rouge. While it was known as a historic site and not so much what it used to be, it still remained the same behind closed doors. "Welcome to the Moulin Rouge, weasel...." He tossed the Heat Owl inside, slammed him against a wall, and threw him to some of the "demons" inside. "Ah, look at his pale skin.... new guest? Treat him well...." The devil's lips curled into a terrible grin. Yup, Itachi was going to get his a** kicked, and there was absolutely nothing the Heat Owl could do about it.

((And that's it for Will before the time skip.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 pm
The tour of Paris went quite well for Bailey, but it had been cut short for the UNS had a mission in New York. In a way, she was happy for she was able to go out and help instead of being forced to stay at the base while the others had all of the fun. She smiled at Luca who had taken a seat next to her. "I'd rather work with a crazy team rather than a team that's dull and boring," she said teasingly. "Besides, even though I did enjoy my tour of Paris, I'm looking forward to this mission." Her eyes fell upon the black liquid in his glass and she tilted her head. "What's that?" she asked curiously. She had never seen anything like it. She wondered if it tasted good.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm
Nikolai paused a moment and looked at Roulin and Noel. He then proceeded to launch into an explanation of what he had gathered about what was wrong. After he had finished explained, he sighed and summarized, "So apparently, Sydney is in trouble because of this Rage person who escaped her prison, and they need the help of a shadow user like me to deal with it. That's about all I can gather from this, as well as the fact that time is of the essence." Nik had to explain all of this without the help of Happiness or Sadness, as the other three couldn't see them unless they were inside Nik's shadow. Nik looked from Roulin to Noel and then asked, "So what do we do? The fact that a Herald is in trouble has got to mean something really bad is going on. And I know we need to get to New York, but I just don't know what to do about this. I know you guys could use my help here, but Sydney certainly seems like she needs my help too." Nik still had his serious face on, he hoped he had convinced Roulin that he wasn't absolutely bonkers, and he hoped Noel would at least give him the benefit of the doubt. He was sure Anya believed him because she had only seen him serious once or twice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 pm
((Danny - (TFP)))
They boy was napping in the less crowded rooms of the office currently housing those of the fallen phoenix, Danny had been hiding from everyone since he had found his way into the office building, leaving his puppets to supply him with details that were going on through the city, while he had settled into a nice dark corner. He was still proud of himself for being able to work a third of the corpses he had picked up on his way to the base, ten had stopped working after either being crushed, to unworkable or him just needing to let up but all in all today had been a successful day for him. he had never worked so many dead before, but of course he didn't have quite the selection he had been given in the hospital so he really had no clue of his own limits.
Somehting seemed to disturb one of his puppets, something flying high in the sky that seemed to unsettle them like an animal would in sensing a lurking predator and for a moment Danny hesitated in going outside to check, Curious to see what it was that made the Dead react as they did, but also excited to know the puppets actually responded back to him. "A plane" he thought taking in the descriptions of noise and metal, shivering slightly as he remembered his last confrontation with a plane before he made his way out of the building, "there is a plane coming" he shouted down the halls to anyone who might be interested.

------------------------------------------------

((Ember))
Scavenging was fruitful for Ember, here she was in a half collapsed bar, lounging in one of the stools that had managed to survive, a broken table propped up by another chair held several high end bottles of Booze ranging from Beer to scotch stood on the table awaiting consumption as Ember Lazed back with her feet on the table as she smoked a Cuban cigar she had also salvaged. "Life is great" she sighed blowing a smoke ring with a content smile on her face before sitting up and pouring herself some whiskey in a cracked glass and downing the drink in one gulp.

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 pm
Luca smiled and looked at the drink. "I.....I don't really know." He said as he raised an eyebrow. "I got it while I was on a mission in North Africa, I stopped in a bar and ordered it, it's called an EKG.....Kind of an odd name if you ask me, it sounds like you'll need an EKG after drinking a few of them. I don't think they're alcoholic but the color isn't very inviting. But it tastes strangely like Rum and is apparantly easier to make. So I get it whereever I can." he smiled a little and peered out the window. "Looks like we'll be landing shortly." he said as he could see the airport below. he had amazing eyes, you needed to if you were a sniper. "let's see.......54 people on the runway, meaning that the traffic in the airport is heavy. Wow they really know how to pick airports."

"That's because we need to hide ourselves, we'll go to a heavily populated airport and hide amongst the normal people. You've all been given fake IDs and passports." He had set up a plan with Jeannie who would hide their mental frames from any peering Fallen Phoenix's that way they wouldn't have to worry about being detected mentally. 'Jeannie you're as amazing as ever.' Lucien said in his head, knowing that she would be the one to hear it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:50 pm
(Progress time.)

Soliel turned in his bed at the sound of Danny's voice. The watchman's shrill voice was just a deep gurgle in the ears of the sleeping magma owl. Now that he was torn from his land of flowers, trees and peace, Soliel opened his eyes to the darkness of his room and the sound of yelling. "...a plane?" He said into the somber atmosphere around him. "A plane...filled with familiar energies." He stood up from bed and walked from his room dressed only in dark satin pajama pants. He pushed a lock of hair behind his ear and sighed tiredly. "Danny!" Soliel called out to him. "What kind of plane is it and where is it coming from?"

~~~

Roulin's expression conveyed confusion, but he understand the majority of what Nikolai had said. According to Anya, he was being serious and the more he spoke, the more that became evident. "Alright...let me get this straight alright? Sydney, the Herald needs help because this thing called Rage that she's containing is trying to get free. Only shadow users can help her." Roulin looked at Noel, then back up at the worried shadow manipulator. It didn't take Roulin long to come up with his suggestion. "If you need a shadow manipulator, just let me use your power and then you tell me how to use it. I'll do what I can to help Sydney after that, but she has to promise not to try and kill us. She is still a Herald you know..."

Mahareshi

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 pm

((Danny - TFP))
Danny was startled by Soliel enough to jump when he called out his name, what kind of plane? "Umm a plane?" Danny wasn't sure why the older man would think he knew what kind of plane was flying in the sky. suddenly he could hear one of the corpses responding to Soliels question giving Danny the information he didn't know he could get, "Er, an Airbus... A380, one with two deck levels for passengers..." Danny was surprised again by his ability. "Flight pattern says they were coming from the south, looks like they are headed to the Jfk airport..." a slight amount of digging in the corpses memories and Danny found the dead man to have been a pilot before he had died. "wow, i didn't know i could do that"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 pm
Soliel smirked at the band of Owls that were streaming through the sky. Where would they even and all the terminal towers were just remnants of what they used to be. They were fools to think that they'd be able to enter New Exire without a hitch. If they had entered, the sound would've alerted them. Hell, he could hear the plane nearing now. "I'm going to save my compliments for later Danny. For now, we have some Owls to kill." Soliel's fists began to glow with heat until they began to drip with magma. He flexed his fingers, whipping lava in each direction. He only hoped that Danny wasn't burned. He threw two punches into the air launching two fist shaped masses of lava at the hull of the plane. The airbus was coming down, but it would take a few shots before he could damage the plane enough to cause a crash.

~~~

Roulin hadn't taken a power in a while. Having Nikolai agree to this would be a bit of a brightener. Before either of them could negotiate anymore though, a hole was burned through the floor and the ceiling. Apparently, something had came through, but he didn't see it. With a cocked brow, Roulin whispered to himself, "Meteorite?" After looking at the holes, he noticed the edges were dripping. The metal was melted to a red hot paste.

Over to his right, he heard a loud explosion that broke away much of the glass on that side of the plane. The airbus rattled with extreme turbulance and the lights flickered brightly numerous times before returning to their dark state. "What in the hell was that!" Roulin asked from the floor. Much of everything was displaced in the rattling which was still going on. Attempting to stand, he looked out of the window at the turbine. It was smoking and the the wing above had a hole in it similar to the hull and ceiling. He turned to Anya, Nikolai and Noel and said with tinge of fear, "We're under attack..."

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Jaylin LaQuiel

Jaylin had no idea what he was going to give Elle so he didn't focus it on it to much, he would be returning the favor but for now he was more focused on the answer he was given as to what brought them to the Night Owls. "Well doesn't that sounds intriguing." He teased but before he could continue his statement something of a bright nature caught his attention from the corner of his eyes, he didn't know exactly what it was but he did make out its shape. "Brace yourselves!" Jaylin manage to call out to everyone upon the plane, or at least he hoped everyone had heard him, the conversation between him and Elle would have to be put on hold as Jaylin secured himself in his seat by holding on to it. Once the collision was made, Jaylin looked to Roulin who has announced that they were under attack, standing up trying to keep his balance from the rattling of the descending plane. "What shall we do, I know I for one won't sit here and allow them to blow us up while in the sky." He questioned, he had no idea where the attacks came from but he wasn't trying to stick around and find out. "Are you alright?" He turned to Elle as he questioned her well being, though the thought of from here on out of battle was on his mind and this time the real deal.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:02 pm
((UNS - Will, Armand, Amaya - On the UNS plane))

Meanwhile, through the whole plane ride from Paris, France, to JFK, New York State, United States, Amaya was sleeping soundly on Itachi's shoulder...She had not thrown up on Itachi or anyone for some time now. She did not hear Lucien and Thomas's words.

Armand was drawing diagrams on some device he had. Luca and Bailey seemed to be hitting it off alright, so he figured they could use some alone time. Everyone else seemed at peace. The Prankster Owl had, of course, pranked the UNS members. No member, whether contracted or not, was free. In fact, Itachi's hair still had a tinge of pink in it. He sighed as he looked out the window at the crowded runways. If New York was such a mess, why were there still so many people at the airport? Maybe they were Owls searching for a haven.

Will had somehow decided to get on the plane with the other UNS members. Honestly, he didn't care, though being closer to the New York incident could give more of a first hand perspective. If Itachi had been violated at the Moulin Rouge, the Heat Owl most likely wouldn't tell Amaya immediately. After all, it could be cheating....or Itachi would just blame on Will, who would make some other comment to mislead the Clueless Owl.

The Satan Owl had given Vincent another random handheld portable game to play on the same device he had given Vincent earlier. It was likely Vincent had spent some of the flight playing the games. Actually this particular one had been some version of Marvel v. Capcom. Lucien spoke and then Thomas spoke.

Will smirked. "It's because they smell ya comin', ole cowboy. They don't need no Confederate on their Yankee turf." The Satan Owl would have imitated some sort of New York accent, but hadn't. If it was hiding they really had to do as Lucien said, Will would change his demeanor and act another way. Unfortunately, he didn't really care.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:39 pm
"Our time is limited." he said to them all. He had rented out a private deck of the airbus they were traveling on, however there were decoy records that say every seat was filled up to not allow for suspision. As well he had used his ocular powers to have both random people and owls sitting in random seats on their deck, however the commands he gave them made them unaware of every event going on in the deck they wouldn't be able to be used mentally for information because they would have absolutely no recollection of any events or information which transpired.

"With the confusion of an airport and the constant security the Fallen Phoenix's will either have to risk attacking and be overwhelmed by the madness or they will watch and wait for us to come to them. Either way, all the pieces have come together." he said as he typed one final letter on the keyboard. He smiled and closed it, he had dedicated the maps of New York and the schematics of the buildings in the surrounding area to heart. Not only could he gain an advantage over the Fallen Phoenix's but also gain some infamy as well.

As their airbus landed on the ground Lucien stood up from his seat. he pulled a flashdrive from his laptop and then fired a beam of pure energy into it destroying it completely. "Can't have that being traced now." he said calmly as he watched the doors of the decker open, they would be let out in the middle of the groups so they could hide amongst the crowd. "Try not to stand out so much everyone, we're on a covert mission not a public one. With the recent destruction at the coast of New York we can't be expected to many luxuries, we'll have to go on foot or by Owl means of transportation. That is unless someone want's to steal a car." He glanced towards the doors as his appearance suddenly changed, using the shapeshifting power he obtained in Russia. His hair became a light brown color, his eyes were now a dark green his skin had a healthy tan glow to it, his muscles were more prominent and he shrunk to about 5'9. He had even gone so far as to swap out his energy signature to avoid detection. As for his mind the mental blocks he and Jeannie set up in the previous fight in New York assured that no peering eyes could breach deep yet the surface thoguhts could still be read to avoid an odd blank gap in the mental radar. He smiled a little and said. "Well better be off, don't want to be late now."

Anderson's head shook as the plane was hit by some sort of attack. "What?" he asked as he looked towards the shattered windows. "Wonderful." He murmered. "Well Amara looks like we'll have to finish this conversation later. I guess we've got a few guests." He said as his body dispersed into a thick cloud of mist. His mist shot through the window quickly as it reshaped alongside of the plane. He grunted a little as his silver dragon presented itself. "Keep the casualties to a minimum! He commanded. The dragon silouhette nodded and shrunk it's large body down into something more suitable. It slid inthrough the opening in the plane's windows and one by one began to coil it's body around the passengers acting much like an airbag would. Anderson looked over his other shoulder as the demon familiar formed as a ghostly shadow looming over him. "We're going to keep this plane from taking anymore damage understood?! It's going down either way but at least we won't have to blow up." he shouted over the loud winds. The demon nodded, Anderson spun around slashing his hand through the air releasing a stream of silver energy towards one of the magma fists. As they collided a large explosion followed. "Alright let's see what you've got Magma Owl."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:32 pm
Cecilia's upper body was thrown forward and then back against her seat as the plane was attacked by some unseen force. It had to be an Owls doing. She could sense it. She watched as Anderson shot through the window in mist form. Yet before, she could move to help, a dragon coiled itself around her and everyone else. This just wouldn't do. Cecilia wiggled herself until she was free and jumped on top of the seats and allowed herself to fly towards the back hatch. With a loud grunt, she unlocked it and pushed it open. She was nearly sucked out of the plane, but managed to hold her ground before she flew out. "Figured you could use some help!" she called to Anderson. Even though he was working on preventing the plane from being damaged, he still couldn't stop it from crashing and that was where she came in. Cecilia thrust her hands forward and slowly an invisible gravitational field wrapped itself around the plane and began to slow its descent. At the speed at which it was going down, she could not stop it completely, but she could slow it down enough to try and give it a soft landing.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:10 pm
Roulin was once again jarred from his stance as the plane rocked once more. It was apparent that the plane was under attack now. Of course...there wasn't much the could do to enter the state now without being found out. Planes were loud and teleporting would've signaled their arrival. There were in a catch 22, but no one had realized until now. Anderson and Cecilia had taken the initiative to save the plane. Good. Anderson's dragon had wrapped around him to cushion his landing. He grinned as he teleported out of it's comforting grip to the dangerous area outside of the plane.

Roulin's stance atop the plane was shaky, but by digging his hands into roof, he maintained balance. He nodded to both Cecilia and Anderson who were trying to stop the plane. "You guys! I'll cover your rears! Just stay focused on the...plane!" Roulin paused to dodge a fist of lava that singed his shoulder Andy and Cici had the plane's safety in their hands. Roulin helping them slow the descent would only make them a slow moving target for the cannon down below. From the life owl's eyes shot separate beams of light that carved a line inches from where Soliel stood. He wasn't about to let Anderson nor Cecilia be taken out during this event.

~~~

"Damn it. They've got back up..." Soliel lamented beneath his breath. His punches alone weren't going to turn the airbus into swiss cheese as fast as he'd planned thanks to Anderson, Cecilia and Roulin. He needed something more now...a bigger attack. His legs began to shine brightly with heat before darkening as magma dripped from his skin. His satin pajama pants were burned away up to his knees. Soliel stepped back avoiding Roulin's attack, then front flipped forward releasing a heated crescent of magma at the plane. Behind that, he sent two large, dog head shaped masses of magma at each wing of the plane. If he could remove a turbine or a wing, then their job would triple in difficulty.

~~~

(Gonna put in Thomas soon. Maybe even Timothy or Moli too.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:16 pm
Anderson smiled as Cici and Roulin joined him on the plane. "Glad to see I don't have to do this alone!" He said over the loud wind. He turned around as Roulin fired thin beams from his eyes towards Soliel. He smiled as he fired more different shaped magma blasts towards their plane. "I guess a simple plane ride would be to much to ask for!" He stated as he flipped into the air. His demonic familiar dashed through the air as is slashed down on one of the dog shaped magma shots with it's massive claws. Anderson slashed his arms up to fire a cresent shaped wave of cosmic energy towards the magma cut of energy. He could feel the heat dispite the cold air rushing past them. "It's pretty impressive!" He shouted referring to the man's power.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:25 pm
Lorna had watched as Soliel attacked the plane. Unlike her Magma friend who was looking quite good in his silk pajama pants, Lorna was fully dressed as she ran out to get a better look at the plane that was going down. She could see three of the Owls trying to slow the plane's descent. "Aww, isn't that cute?" she cooed tauntingly. "You look like you could use some assistance," Lorna said to Soliel casually. Moving her hands towards the falling plane, she began to tap into her abilities over electromagnetism in order to help bring the plane down faster. The electromagnetic waves seemed to coil around the plane and pull it forward, increasing its descent.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games