Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 am
((Stupid fingers on my iPad...))

"Why? It's not like I'll be learning anything new there." Kim rolled over. "I had to go through training for the disconnected life already to become a sniper."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:40 pm
"They'll teach a few more urban assault tactics. Close quarters and long ranged as well as jungle warfare... how to safely jump from planes... more workouts. Prepare to get dirty," he explained. "Ranger school is not a fun place and the people that make it out are badasses for a reason."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:30 pm
"The planes would be the only new thing, because last I checked, the District of Columbia hasn't been turned in to a giant rain forest." Kim snickered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 pm
"Forrest warfare works pretty much the same way," he replied.

He stood up. "So? Are you going to party with us are you going to sit in here and mope?"

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 am
"You guys are throwing a celebration..?" Kim rose an eyebrow. "All because you got medals?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:40 pm
"Well... yea," He replied. "Medals of honor are kind of a big deal," he added, holding out a hand to help her out of bed.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 pm
"Fine, fine..." Kim groaned as she took Azm's hand and pulled herself out of bed.
"I'm not getting dressed though. I'm wearing sweats or not coming."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm
"that's fine. I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one wearing formal clothes," he replied. "Might want to put some shoes on at least," he suggested.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:38 am
"Screw shoes." Kim grumbled, heading for the door. "That requires effort."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 am
"Then allow me," he said with a smirk as he picked up her slippers and prepared to tackle her.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 pm
"No," Kim groaned, not knowing Azm was preparing to tackle her down. "I don't want shoes... And I can put them on myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:46 pm
"Fiiiine," Azm said tossing the slippers aside. "Let's go then," he said as he walked to the door.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 am
"Where the Hell did you guys find a room to party in, anyway?" Kim asked curiously, raising an eyebrow as she stepped out of the room.

((Shall I time skip in the next post?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:01 pm
"We're using 8th platoon's barracks. They are in the field right now and no one is there," he answered.

((doit))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 am
"Oh how convenient." Kim chuckled as she headed towards the barracks area of the base.

Several weeks later, after further healing, therapy, and now training, the rag tag team was now a proper squad. With Azm's new rank, he was assigned as the squad leader.

To get things started, the squad was given an assignment. Take out an enemy weapons factory, gather any intel there was in there, and move on from there. For the sake of Kim's safety, any further missions were left to the squad to decide on. They were to work off the grid, and were granted more freedom than most.

To get them started properly, a Hughie helicopter was transporting the squad twenty miles from the weapons factory. From that point on, they were on their own to stop the factory's production, and move on to their next self-assigned mission.

Kim sat in the Hughie, arms crossed and a glare plastered on her face. Her final therapy session hadn't been much to her liking, mostly because of what the therapist had to say.
"Those memories only hurt you because you allow it. In order to move on, you need to let go." My a**. She thought, lips curling up in a snarl as his words echoed in her head again.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games