Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:06 pm
"trust me, no its not." nightshade sighed as he finished stitching her cuts. "its never better to give up."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Why can't you just not exist?' she mumbled into the pillow. 'That way, Adrian and I can be happy without your interferences.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm
"Just let me die," she moaned.
He laughed, creating a chair out of red smoke. "Without me, Adrian would be dead."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 pm
"you're immortal, just like we are." snow sighed.
"you'll just be reborn..." night shook his head.
"hattie.... what about your heart? is it begging to give up? or is it saying to pull through this?" iris murmured.

Xaene gave a sigh as he sat on the counter in the kitchen, playing with a charm as he softly sang to himself.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:08 pm
"My heart? It's complaining about how alone I am."
"Bored?" asked Dom as he entered the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:47 pm
"then you still have plans..." iris chuckled softly. "so dying wouldn't help you any." she smiled kindly.
Xaene gave a tiny nod and sighed softly. "yeah... and i'm thinking about my sister a bit... " he murmured softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm
"Oh, who'd love an old hag like me? No woman will ever look twice at me," she murmured. "I may look young now, but I still act like an old woman."
"You've never told me about your sister," he said, setting his hand on Xaene's knee.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm
"there's someone out there for everyone...." iris smiled softly.

"i haven't seen her since drake had his soul taken away..." Xaene murmured as he gave dominick a sad look.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She shook her head. "Not for me."
"That's horrible."

{{I was waiting for her, but now I'm just giving up.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:40 pm
"you don't know unless you've looked everywhere" iris shook her head

"about thirty years ago.. She apparently went missing... I was worried shed been hunted down...." xaene sighed and hugged Dom tightly."now I can't wait to see her."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:56 pm
"I've been all over the world and between nearly fifty different realms," she protested, closing her eyes. "Nothing. I can't keep waiting for what's not coming."
Dominick grinned. "I'm excited to meet her. I only wish you could meet my sister."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:05 pm
"if that's... how you really feel then..." iris sighed softly as she gave her friend a hug. "we wont fight it anymore..." she whispered, glancing to her siblings sadly.
"i wish i could too...." Xaene murmured as he hugged him closer.

Drake gave a tiny groan as he woke up, clinging tightly to erys/grigorii. his dream had been so real......  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Grigorii yawned, gently stirring from sleep. Something bad was happening, he could sense it.
Suddenly, Dom grew rigid. Lifting Xaene, he ran from the kitchen to the Pearl Room, ready to burst into tears. "Mother?"
Hattie couldn't hear him, she was in so much pain. Her whole body felt like it was on fire and the screams leaking from her lips were loud and pain-filled. It would be several weeks until she died, as it had always been for her kind, but still.

{{Sorry, I'm on my iPhone. Anyway, I've figured that Hattie renounced her Companion status upon her husband's death.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:27 pm
Drake winced as he held tighter onto grigorii. "wh-what's that noise?" he frowned, opening his eyes only to grimace... "so it wasn't a dream..."
Xaene gave a frown and chased after dominick, frowning as he gently wrapped an arm around his love, wanting to protect him from the pain...but unable to do so...
Iris gave a sad sigh as she continued to hold Hattie in her arms, a few tears sliding down her cheeks as she listened to her friend screaming. you're my oldest friend..... please.... just be at peace. she thought, wishing her screams would stop soon.
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm
"Sh," he breathed, kissing Drake's temple.
Dominick bit his lip, holding back tears.
Hattie continued screaming in pain, her cries turning into Spanish prayers. She was begging God to let her die already, and not drag it out for the next two weeks.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games