Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:26 pm
Awesome nerd
So, is it almost time?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daniel attempted to sit up, the pain in his wrist being broken shattering up and down his arm. He cried out in agony, unable to bring himself to do much else. He was a good fighter, yes, but he knew why he didn't act earlier, why he waited to start this fight, why he never threw a punch. He couldn't hurt Julian, he couldn't harm him intentionally. It would kill him. The punch crushed what he suspected to be his nose, already feeling the blood begin to gush. He made no sound while he was hit, choosing that if he had to go, this would be it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:37 pm
Mayah Playah
Yup

The smoke faded away and left the two to themselves. Julian changed his position so that he was straddling Daniel, one hand gripping his tie and holding him up as the other hand mercilessly unleashed punch after punch. The brunette smiled through it all, even when his knuckles cracked from bone-on-bone contact. He was finally getting his revenge. All the memories he lost, the entire life he could no longer have, he was getting revenge for it all.
Taking a moment to gaze at the bloody pulp that was Daniel, Julian smirked to himself and moved his hand to his side, pulling out the last scalpel he picked up. "I've dreamt of this moment for so long." he mumbled while gazing at the sharp tip of his blade. "I didn't think it would be this easy, honestly, but I sure as hell ain't complainin'!" he laughed.
Aiming the blade at Daniel's throat, Julian moved the scalpel back and was just about to plunge it when something stopped him. His vision was blurry. Julian paused for a second then blinked, feeling something warm trickle down his cheeks. Gritting his teeth, he moved the blade away and rubbed his eyes with his forearm. "The hell...?" he mumbled and looked at his arm to see water. No, not water. Tears. He was crying? Confusion, humiliation, and frustration filled Julian's face when he looked back at Daniel, and more tears began falling from his face. He may not have remembered the blonde, but it looked like his body did.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Laying below the crying brunette, Daniel smiled just a little up at his latest enemy, the one he'd never known he'd dies at the hands of. The tears fell to his ripped and dirtied shirt, every now and then trickling to touch his bruised skin. His thoughts raced as the end drew near, the heartbreak of this wretched love affair coming to an end almost too much to bear. He struggled to lick his dry lips, unable to summon the spittle to wet them. They only cracked as he smiled once more at the male.
His hand, the one that didn't accompany a broken wrist, reached up to touch Julian's hand that didn't hold the scalpel. Once skin touched skin, he let his head fall back to the ground as he spoke, his voice hoarse and forced, but still filled with all the love he could muster for the other teen. "... Julian." His feeble voice was so soft, it was just barely audible in the empty alleyway. But still, he continued on. "You can... You can... marry me..." Those tear-filled blue eyes smiled joyfully at his former lover before closing, his body falling limp. The only sign that he lived was the nearly unnoticeable rise-and-fall of his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:36 pm
Mayah Playah
Yup

The brunette flinched when he felt his hand touched so lovingly. He wanted to strike at him for daring to touch him, but for some reason, he couldn't do it. His body wouldn't respond. It was as if the tears paralyzed him. He tensed up when he heard his name. That feeling returned, the feeling of memories that wanted to be remembered, but just couldn't. Even his memory of Daniel, the bloodthirsty murderer Nobutaka made him out to be, was becoming fuzzy.
Then he heard those words.
Julian's eyes widened as those quiet words shattered the wall in his mind. Memories began flooding through him; every blink gave him another memory. Being in the orphanage, killing everyone in sight, being picked up by the strange officer, getting two new parents. And even meeting Daniel. All of the false memories Nobutaka gave him broke apart, and he could finally remember the real Daniel. He remembered hating him as a kid, he remembered trying to push Daniel off a swing only to run into bullies, he remembered the endless beatings he got, the way Daniel saved him. He remembered riding on the once redhead's back as he uttered that saying, that one thing that made him fall in love with him.
'You can marry me.'
Julian's body began to tremble. The hand holding the scalpel opened, and the silver fell against the ground with a high clack. The brunette gazed at the fallen weapon then looked up at the hand that held it. A look of horror flashed across his eyes as they slowly went down to the silent blonde underneath him. "Daniel?" he whispered quietly, tears flooding out of his eyes as his hand tenderly touched the bruised cheek. Why was he so bruised? Why wasn't he moving? Was he...? "Daniel?" he whimpered again. Deep down, he knew the truth. He saw himself hold a scalpel earlier, and look where he was! Daniel was like this because of him. He didn't know what he did or why, but he... he killed him.
Unaware of the blonde still breathing, Julian cried out his best friend's name and hugged him tightly, sobbing into his chest.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:01 pm
Awesome nerd

A hand landed on Julian's shoulder, slim but firm. It tugged at the teen, the owner crouching down beside him and smiling sadly. "Julian," quietly started the dangerously-thin doctor, the hand on Julian's shoulder moving down to stroke his back. He cringed a little as his still-closing wound ached, but struggled to hide it, although his bloody shirt would be hard to hide. "Julian, he's still alive. We have to get him to a hospital." Liam stood, gentle eyes on his son. "Come on, we have to move him."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian jumped when he felt a hand on his back. He turned around to see the wounded doctor smiling softly at him. Julian stared at his face then looked down to see the bloody wounds covering him. "Mom..." he whispered in horror, tears filling his eyes again. "Did I...?" Already knowing the truth, he closed his eyes, tears falling. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:11 pm
Awesome nerd

Falling once more to his knees, Liam placed his hands on his son's cheeks and looked at that beautifully innocent face that really hadn't changed, even after the gun wound. "Stop that," he ordered tenderly, thumbs brushing away tears. "It's alright. All that matters now is that you've come back to us. Now come, Julian. We need to bring Daniel to your grandfather. The hospital, I realize, will ask too many questions." He kissed Julian's forehead as lovingly as he could. "We must go, before we lose him."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Reminded of Daniel's predicament, Julian forced his crying to stop. He nodded at Liam and turned back to Daniel. Grabbing one of his arms, wincing at the broken wrist he saw, he put it over his shoulders and halfway picked the man up. Getting the blonde to lean against him, Julian dragged him back home, following his mother all the way.

~~~

Decius stepped out after what felt like an eternity. Julian sat in the relatively well furnished waiting room of the asylum his grandpa stayed in. It looked like an abandoned asylum, but Decius kept the places people visited, well, liveable.
Fredrich waited with Julian. Unlike Cameron, he didn't blame Julian for what had happened for Daniel. Rather, he was glad the brunette stopped before Daniel could meet his end, and now he saw with the boy, cautiously and patiently waiting for any sign, good or bad.
When the blue-haired doctor happily stepped in, both men lifted their heads and gave him matching hopeful gazes.
"Good is the condition he will be in in the time span of hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius announced, much to Julian's relief. "Bones that are broken are the injuries he is doing the suffering of that are the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much rest is what he will be needing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is also awake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Is it okay to see him?" Fredrich asked as he stood up. The doctor nodded, and the detective strode off. Julian, however, stayed sitting, lost in his thoughts of doubts.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery, calmly sitting beside the former amnesiac, gently shook his shoulder and stood, adjusting his sweater with his free hand. "Julian, it's okay to go see Daniel now," he urged quietly, squeezing gently. "Come on, your mom wanted you to see him before going home to see your father." Releasing the boy, he clasped his hands behind his back and waited in silence, a gentle smile on his lips. He wasn't upset with the boy. Only sad that he'd have to go home to see Cameron the way he was.

In the room, Daniel lay on the bed, wrist bound and held to his chest, his open blue eyes looking around the room. He couldn't figure what had happened after he passed out, although he remembered Julian sitting above him and wanting to kill him. His body ached more than he'd expected it to, so he knew he wasn't dead. But this didn't look like a usual hospital room. What the hell was going on?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"But I... I did that to him." Julian muttered, looking over at Ellery with pure guilt in his eyes. "It's my fault he's injured like that. I don't know how to face him." He looked back forward and laced his fingers in front of his lips. A sliver of a smirk appeared. Was this how Daniel felt when he got shot?

"Glad to see you awake." Fredrich said softly as he entered the room. Even his stoic presence was a comfort in the dank eeriness of the asylum room. "How are you feeling?" he asked as he sat down besides his son.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:16 pm
Awesome nerd

The elder male sighed and knelt down in front of the boy, setting his hands on the teen's knees and looking up at him with the most maternal expression he could summon. "Julian, that wasn't you. That was the monster that Nobutaka turned you into. But now, you've come back to us, you're the Julian we all love and adore once again. And Daniel knows that. He loves you, Julian, trust me, and he already forgives you for everything." He patted the teen's knees, then stood and held out his hand. "Come on, you need to see him."

"Urgh," he groaned, reaching for his father once he was closeby. "I feel like I got smacked by a train. Where am I?" He glanced over to the wall, cringing at a random spider, then returning his attention to his parent. "What happened?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian looked uncertain for a second, but then smiled softly and took Ellery's hand. He got to his feet and looked down the hallway that Daniel was in. Taking a deep breath, he dropped his arms to his side and walked towards the room.

Fredrich chuckled and shooed away the spider before looking back at his son. He considered answering his question, but paused when he heard footsteps approaching. Turning to look over his shoulder, Fredrich smiled gently and looked back at the wounded boy. "I think it'd be better if he explained it." he said and nudged his head towards Julian, who hesitantly entered the room.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Once inside, Ellery smiled encouragingly and released the brunette, making his way over to Fredrich. He sat on the arm of the chair, draping his arm over his partner's shoulders and moving close to him. "How's he doing? Does he remember what happened?" whispered the designer, legs crossed.
Daniel's eyes narrowed at the sheepish teen who entered the room, tensing a little and preparing himself to take off his gloves. "Julian?" he murmured, eyes staring at the person he loved.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

"Uh... hey." the brunette said sheepishly with a matching smile. He noticed how tense Daniel get and frowned lightly. "I, uh... I would've brought you rose, er flowers or something, but, uh, I don't think it would've helped in Gramps's place." He walked towards the bed and smiled lightly at him. "At least I can tell people I'm tougher than you." he attempted to joke.

"For the most part." Fredrich answered while watching the two reunite. "What about Julian. Does he remember everything?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:14 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel swallowed nervously as Julian came closer, suspiciously watching him. "Why are you being so nice to me?" he asked, ridiculously confused about everything that was happening.

"Not that I can tell," he answered, his hand brushing away ink-black hair from navy blue eyes. "Maybe we should leave them alone." Kissing Fredrich's temple, Ellery stood from the arm and set his hand on his hip. "Why don't we go work out when we can take Daniel home with Decius?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games