Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Yeah, yeah... Woah." Erin grabbed Tsuyoi's hand and looked at the black onyx ring. "Tha's quite a stone. Guess Da made it official?"
Nami peered over the counter as best as she could. "Waddaya mean?"
Erin let go of Tsuyoi's hand and turned. "He came back with all sorts of fancy stuff. A black onyx belt and that an' some ancient magic book."
Ene stood up and grabbed the finished lunch off the counter. "By the way, I have no a idea where th' school is...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:11 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at the ring and smiled as Erin looked at it, "Yeah, guess so.." she then took another bite from her sandwich. She raised an eyebrow when Erin spoke of an ancient book, "Ancient book...?" she doesn't remember hearing about Jaecen finding an ancient book. She began to wonder about that, ancient books are always a suspicion.
Wakai made herself a cereal bowl on the counter and decided to eat there. She looked at Ene who didn't know where the school was, "It's not that far from here right? It's somewhere between here and the town...though, I'd say it's closer to the town." she said before eating a spoonful of cereal.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:26 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami walked around the counter and picked up what was left at the table. "I'm sure Da was going to walk you there."
"Hm, I hope we don't get lost then..."
"I can take you, sweetheart." A rip of fire appeared in the air and Kurona stepped out of it. She seemed to be better than ever.
Ene smiled and hopped out of her chair. She ran over to Kurona and hugged her at the waist. "Aunt Kurona!"
Nami sighed in relief. Sh had been a bit unnerved when Kurona left them behind. "You scared th' hell out of me when you ducked out...."
"Yeah? So? Not like I meant it on purpose." Kurona said back, hugging Ene.
Erin looked at Kurona and Ene. I think she likes Kurona more than Da... He thought to himself.

Hikari remained silent and stayed under the radar. She didn't always do well with confrontation.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:32 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was surprised when Kurona showed up. She was glad she was alright now, which had relieved her from worrying that Kurona wouldn't come back. She is the beloved sister of Jaecen, and beloved aunt it seems. She chuckled, finishing off her sandwich, "Well then, walk them to school won't you Kuro." She walked off and headed outside, even though she wanted to question Kurona, "Oh," she stopped, and turned to head to look at Kurona, "And, erm...welcome back..I'm glad you're okay." she said before walking out.
Wakai watched things happen while eating her cereal, having a blank expression on her face...then, she just realized something. "Wait a minute! When'd you all get back!?" she said in surprise as she looked at everyone.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Kurona smirked. "It'll be a little tricky, seeing as my sight's dead again. Guess I used too much magic."
Ene held on to Kurona at the waist. "So, you can't see me again?"
"I don't need to see your cute face to know you're there, now do I?" Kurona chuckled.
Nami put the ice cream back in the freezer and went to work on the dishes. "So, we're all finally splittin' up for the day?"
"Yep. Surprisingly, Da managed to get you enrolled at the school, Nami. You have magic classes and basic sparring, too." Erin said.
Nami didn't seem too pleased. "Basic sparring? Really? I mean, sure I can't use a keyblade but I've got weapon skills."
Erin shook his head, tapping the handle of the broad sword on his back. "According to Da, you don't. We're focusing on swords and discomfort, I guess."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:02 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai stared blankly at them, but shrugged before she continued eating her cereal. When Erin spoke of Nami now enrolled in basic sparring and magic, she raised her eyebrows, "Hey, basic sparring is important, plus, even though it's basic..." she rubbed the back of her head, "Shinochi and Ms. Tsuyoi make it rather...challenging." She ate another spoonful of cereal after speaking.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:36 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"I guess so..." Nami said unenthusiastically.
Hikari brought her head up. "U-um.... W-what will I be doing today?"
Nami washed off her hands, having finished washing the dishes. "I-I don't know.... We might have to ask Da..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:17 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Hikari with raised eyebrows, she wondered who this girl was as she stared at her. She sort of wanted to ask what her name is and who she is, but she thought that might've been rude to suddenly ask.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ene grabbed her bag and Kurona's hand, leading her out the door. "Bye bye!"
"See ya later!" Nami called after her.
Hikari sat in her chair and looked around again. "J-just a bit curious... Are there-are there any bows around here that I could use?"
"Hell if I know. Da might have some somewhere." Nami shrugged.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:38 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When Shinochi decided to walk in, she stood aside to let Ene and Kurona pass, "Be careful on the way." she said to them. She then walked over to the table and sat at where Wakai used to sit, letting out a sigh.
Wakai looked at Shinochi who walked in and stole her seat, "Hey! That seat was mine!" though, it was somewhat her fault for not going back to her seat.
She looked at Wakai, her ears twitch, "Well then why weren't you sitting here?"
Wakai didn't answer, she just stuck another spoonful of cereal in her mouth.
Shinochi chuckled, then looked at Hikari, her ears twitch again, "So this is Ms. Stranger?" she said, just calling her what Ene called her.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:16 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Hikari stared at Shinochi in shock. She stuttered. "Y-y-you're a-a cat..."
Nami raised an eyebrow. "Well, that was subtle..." She murmured to herself.
Erin stifled a grin and covered his mouth to hide the fact he was trying not to laugh.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:12 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shinochi looked at Erin as he seemed to laugh at what Hikari said, giving him an annoyed look as her ears went down. She sighed and returned to look at Hikari, "Yes, I'm a cat...or, well, a demi-cat actually." she raised an eyebrow, "Why? Are you allergic to cats?"
Wakai continued to eat her cereal as she watched the interaction between Shinochi and the new girl. She made munching sounds as she watched.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She tried as best as she could to escape the confrontation sitting in her chair. The best she could manage was to slump into the seat, the wooden backing digging into her back. "N-n-no.. I-uh...I..." She looked down trying, in vain, to to disappear as best she could in her chair.
Nami raised an eyebrow and watched Hikari. Erin did, too. "Holy hell, she's broken..." Erin muttered to himself. He looked to Nami and they spoke through twin instinct.
How far is she-?
Quite a bit.
Erin was tempted to ask Nami what she was thinking but he already knew.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:19 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shinochi chuckled, leaning back into her chair, "Lighten up kid, I'm being sarcastic." her ears perked up and twitched. "You seem like a good kid," she then looked at Nami, "And Nami thinks of you as a friend so, if she's all right with you," she shrugged, "I guess you're okay." she said, her ears twitch again.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Hikari sat back up and looked down at the table. Nami stepped in. "It might be best if you didn't go at her too much. She's still not comfortable at bein' singled out."
She must've been pretty roughed up.
Well, she was in an abusive home since birth.
"Ho, bloody hell. No way!" Erin said aloud.
Nami crossed her arms and looked at him quite sternly.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games