Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:46 pm
;-; But Sheol its hot and NG's grumpy. .:.rolls over.:. e_e dont make Fog update the bible. He'll do horrable things and mutilate me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:20 am
Sheol Kitten
Whoa! ARA! OUT OF LINE! NG! We talked about this, didn't we? ~Scolds them both and cuddles~ Come on now, that's enough. I don't want fights breaking out.

Fog, you have a purpose. Update the Bible, ya lazy fox before I poke you to death!

Meg.. v.v IT IS NOT! You don't hang dirty laundry at all, and that's the point of the metaphor! Leave the secrets in the basket, wash 'em out and then hang the good stuff! You don't run up to people and say, "OMG! LOOK AT MY FILTHY PANTIES! I'M A DUMB HO!" You say, "God, look at this thong, isn't it hot? It's brand new!" No one wants to see dirty disgusting laundry, just like no one should WANT to know about your dirty disgusting gossip/secrets. THUS! DO NOT HANG YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC MEANS DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR SECRETS/GOSSIP IN PUBLIC! Thank you, this has been an education announcement by yours truly.

Scarlet.. ! Hello there, not seen ya before. ~Pounce~
o_o I know exactly what it means... I just like ********' with ya.  

Megido the Oreo

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:14 am
Raven slips in quietly over the noise,glances around breifly before waving to Sheol and sighing glumly,siting in a dark corner.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:43 am
UglyCoyoteNG
;-; But Sheol its hot and NG's grumpy. .:.rolls over.:. e_e dont make Fog update the bible. He'll do horrable things and mutilate me.

I can assure you I will not do any such thing. I have a lot on my plate right now......so I'm not going to update the bible for a while.......maybe not until July. I'm going on vacation, so.........>>  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:45 pm
Unlucky_Raven
Raven slips in quietly over the noise,glances around breifly before waving to Sheol and sighing glumly,siting in a dark corner.
*Megido notices rather downtrodden looking individual and stands in front of her* Hey... why so sad in the temple? 6_6  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:54 pm
Megido the Oreo
Unlucky_Raven
*Megido notices rather downtrodden looking individual and stands in front of her* Hey... why so sad in the temple? 6_6
Raven looked up at him,her silvery blueish hair covering half of her face, "Well...my mate's been busy with school and he hasn't been on all that much.He talks to me when he can and I understand what he's going through.It's just...now we seem more like friends then anything.We used to talk about everything together and now..." She sighed lightly,droping her gaze, "It just seems like him and I are drifting apart..."  

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:10 pm
Well, that's because he's really busy. I'm willing to assume that once some of his load lightens up, and he has less on his mind, you'll be back to normal. No need to get all worked up. *smiles a big, stupid grin*  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
Sheol Kitten
Whoa! ARA! OUT OF LINE! NG! We talked about this, didn't we? ~Scolds them both and cuddles~ Come on now, that's enough. I don't want fights breaking out.

Fog, you have a purpose. Update the Bible, ya lazy fox before I poke you to death!

Meg.. v.v IT IS NOT! You don't hang dirty laundry at all, and that's the point of the metaphor! Leave the secrets in the basket, wash 'em out and then hang the good stuff! You don't run up to people and say, "OMG! LOOK AT MY FILTHY PANTIES! I'M A DUMB HO!" You say, "God, look at this thong, isn't it hot? It's brand new!" No one wants to see dirty disgusting laundry, just like no one should WANT to know about your dirty disgusting gossip/secrets. THUS! DO NOT HANG YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC MEANS DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR SECRETS/GOSSIP IN PUBLIC! Thank you, this has been an education announcement by yours truly.

Scarlet.. ! Hello there, not seen ya before. ~Pounce~
i was a little pissed when i typed that >>  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:15 am
*Sets up his X-Box in his room and plays somethin'...*  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:52 am
T.T My new laptop isn't working........I wanted to post here last night on it, but it wouldn't let me.........damn you, MSN MESSENGER PEOPLE, DAMN YOU! T.T They haven't sent me a verifying thingybob.

Everything else appears to be in working order........

Oh.......and Meg? Is Jak and Daxter a X-Box game or a PS2 game? I can't seem to remember. confused  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:27 am
Last I knew, PS2. Yay for rhymes! *mashes buttons*  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:35 am
.:.....watches over Megs shoulder.:. ..... .:.blinks.:.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:00 pm
*looks back over his shoulder* ... * blinks* ... *continues playing Guilty Gear X2*  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:56 pm
Megido the Oreo
Last I knew, PS2. Yay for rhymes! *mashes buttons*

You call that a rhyme? Foo, I KNOW you din't say dat. domokun

*stops himself halfway through his gangsta stage*  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:08 pm
>_> "Knew" rhymes with "PS2"...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games