Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:00 pm

hydra4
sure where would you like to go

anywhere but here *holds you tight*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:07 pm

how about hawai

hydra4

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:09 pm

hydra4
how about hawai

OK! I love Hawii!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:24 pm

ok hold on *holds tightly and white portal appears beneath them and they were sent to hawai*

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:26 pm

((how the hell is this a coffee shop))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:07 pm

<<...>>...

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:18 pm

((ok))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:22 pm

must...<<...find....>>....RUM

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:23 pm

well, it on the top counter, to the right.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:30 pm

biggrin JACK I FOUND THE RUM *run into a ship*

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:33 pm

where the hell did that ship come from?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:25 pm

*comes from out of the blue* hey guys! hey guys i got axels pic on the in...ter....net.. 0.0;; where.. the heck did THAT come from!?!?! *looks at ship* how the heck did that ship get into my coffee shop!?!?!

Keyblade Ninja

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:28 pm

Keyblade Ninja
*comes from out of the blue* hey guys! hey guys i got axels pic on the in...ter....net.. 0.0;; where.. the heck did THAT come from!?!?! *looks at ship* how the heck did that ship get into my coffee shop!?!?!
*looks at the keyblade ninja*I don't know! Mizu comes out of no way to get rum, then i turn around and there a huge ship in the coffee shop!?!? and she on the ship with jack?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:31 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Keyblade Ninja
*looks at the keyblade ninja*I don't know! Mizu comes out of no way to get rum, then i turn around and there a huge ship in the coffee shop!?!? and she on the ship with jack?
burning_eyes wtf?! =_=;; *shocked* well they better have not brought davy jones here! i dun wanna any squid stuff on my floor. emo

Keyblade Ninja

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:41 pm

Keyblade Ninja
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Keyblade Ninja
burning_eyes wtf?! =_=;; *shocked* well they better have not brought davy jones here! i dun wanna any squid stuff on my floor. emo
by way how the hell does a ship fit in a coffee shop?
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games