Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:59 pm

Alita-520
*thinks- two more months and this kid is due!!*

*tries to get up* ugh! yeah, just a min-ute!

Xeggr looked back and saw Alita in pain. He ran back and helped her up. "Can you walk?"

bixyll went to the underground concouser "umm.... crap,where am i bixyll went out an exit "the sand lot?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:01 pm

*goes to the sandlot* hmmmmm........*looks around*

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:03 pm

SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520

Xeggr looked back and saw Alita in pain. He ran back and helped her up. "Can you walk?"

bixyll went to the underground concouser "umm.... crap,where am i bixyll went out an exit "the sand lot?"

*thinks - s**t!! it has been two months*

THIS KIDS DUE!!!!!! ARGH!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:03 pm

*looks at poster on the wall* "struggle match? sounds fun" he singed the sheet and sat down on a bench hmmm first fight sefier, wonder who he is"

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:06 pm

Alita-520
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520

"YOU SERIOUS? S***!" *snap* 5 Seeking Nobodies appeared around Alita and picked her up. "Take her to my lab."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:07 pm

*hears in the background: SEFIER!*i not going to ask.*walks and sits on the bench*

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:07 pm

SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520

"YOU SERIOUS? S***!" *snap* 5 Seeking Nobodies appeared around Alita and picked her up. "Take her to my lab."

ARGH!!! MY WATER IT BROKE!!!! *screams in pain*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:13 pm

Alita-520
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520

ARGH!!! MY WATER IT BROKE!!!! *screams in pain*

'Well, looks like this day's going by smoothly' "*snap* A dark portal appeared in front of the Nobodies and walked in. Xeggr had his arms behind his back w/ his hands intersected together. He was as calm as ever now and walked in the portal smoothly.

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:17 pm

*grips onto Xeggrs colar and pulss him down to me* YOU a*****e!!! YOU ALMOST LET THAT ******** GET ME!!!! AFTER THIS KID COMES!!!! I'M KIKING YOUR a**!!! *lets go* ARRRRGGGHH!!!! ((is your friend cracking up over this xeggr?? I just have to know))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:25 pm

Alita-520
*grips onto Xeggrs colar and pulss him down to me* YOU a*****e!!! YOU ALMOST LET THAT ******** GET ME!!!! AFTER THIS KID COMES!!!! I'M KIKING YOUR a**!!! *lets go* ARRRRGGGHH!!!! ((is your friend cracking up over this xeggr?? I just have to know))

((ya, ya he is))

They made it into the lab and Xeggr gave her a shot. It was a drug that makes people not feel as much pain. "Calm down, the baby is going to be ok." *gets closer to her and fixes her hair. "You will also. I promise." *grabs hand*

((ummmmm wow just wow good use of the word ******** lol))

bixyll struggle match was almost up he just had to watch onemore fight

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:28 pm

*watches the struuggle match*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:31 pm

SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520

((ya, ya he is))

They made it into the lab and Xeggr gave her a shot. It was a drug that makes people not feel as much pain. "Calm down, the baby is going to be ok." *gets closer to her and fixes her hair. "You will also. I promise." *grabs hand*

((thank you HAHA!))
xeggr..............*grips his hand tight and starts wnating to push* ARGH!!!!

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:32 pm

((still same way as in silencexblacknwhite, but Xeggr is black and bixyll is red))

match ends and bixyll went up to the ref and takes the foamed bat. "i have to fight with this?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:33 pm

Alita-520
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520

((ya, ya he is))

((thank you HAHA!))
xeggr..............*grips his hand tight and starts wnating to push* ARGH!!!!

((just curious, how many times have you said "Xeggr" in this rp?))

One of the Nobodies had their thumb up saying its ok. "Ok Alita, push"

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:34 pm

Godd luck bixyll.*sits down*
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games