Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:49 pm

"Whoopee!" Yul rejoiced, throwing his arms up in the air at the prospect of, finally, some actions. "Adventure! Excitment! Comradery! Villains! Damsels." He raised his brow. "Challenges! And, of course, VICTORY! I can't wait! Yay!"

Yul landed on his toes, unable to keep from doing a happy little dance next to the other two, but he quickly caught himself, not wanting to seem too much like a child. He didn't want them to think him a burden, which he most certainly was not, or a nusiance, which he certainly could be, or else Fai and Kosho may reconsider bringing him along.

"Alright, sorries! Recon mission, hunh? Undercover? That's allways fun, like role-playing. We don't have to do too much research, the wealthy are often known for their arrogance, and no one's going to pester someone's landlord with irritating questions. Still, we're going to need to look the part, feel the part, know the part, and act the part. so clothing, imagination, rehearsal, and study." You listed off on his fingers, mind burning with inspiration. Rearing to go.

"Do we have a plan? Who, what, give me some 'w's."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:11 pm

((Um...whoops ninja ))

Taketo shifted over toward the edge of the forest where the rest of the group hearing Kosho's little speech before getting aggitated, as was himself. He quickly spun past Kosho and into the forest.

"Then lets get moving..."

With incredible speed he leapt into the thick forest and jumping from branch to branch until he got a little halfway toward the village, and then he posted himself a bit higher up the tree...waiting for Kosho.

"Lets see what happens tonight."

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:31 pm

"When, where and why." Kosho finished the list, glancing up at Taketo who seemed rearing to go. "We'll snatch the clothes tonight since the shops are all closed; I don't want to make a scene so this will be easiest." She said, then crossed her arms. "Rehersal can be for when we're going towards the Bathhouse."

She then looked at Taketo. "You'll need to calm down a bit, Taketo; I know you're itching to go on a mission but you kind of invited yourself, so you'll have to deal with the planning. I don't get the simple, 'go in, steal, go out' missions. You should know I like the ones that may take a while or will take skill with my talents." She then stretched her arms over her head. "We'll snatch the clothes, figure out which roles we're playing and then get moving. As soon as it gets too dark we can't see the next tree we're going to land on or walk into, we'll take a break and rest for a few hours. We'll take turns for who's to keep watch. Then as soon as daylight breaks we're moving again and thinking up the plan until we reach the edge of the bathhouse. From there I think we get the picture." She looked at all the males, groaning slightly.

"...I feel slightly outnumbered...And old-ish."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:45 pm

Taketo sneered and nearly cursed under his breath, but held it in and simply kept out his dull appearance and appeared to be unaffected by mere drawbacks. Though he had to admit to himself, he was unpatient to keep his mind sidetracked. He looked ahead seeing darkness slowly begin to fall over the town and the clouds covering the moon to allow the apparant steep darkness. He then turned his gaze over to Kosho.

"Yes...so will I just be following your lead then? Exactly, what is my job during this mission..."

Though the truth was apparent, he kept his voice to solemn state, not jumping pitches or even remotely showing emotion. He couldn't afford to let his mind spill out on what looked to be an important asset to them.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:24 am

She packed up the last of the supplies, hidden inside a slightly oversized bento box laquered black with a stylized blue motif. It contained all that she needed for a stay in Kyoto, from a few days to a month. Tomoyo planned to leave quietly-there was no need to make a ruckus and draw the attention of the other thieves. Moreover, she wouldn't be missed at all, as withdrawn into herself as she was. She took a length of navy cotton and wrapped it around the box neatly, before slinging it up and leaving her room.

Her exit from the theater was swift, and the girl quickly found herself outside, watching the black sky turn to purple as the stars faded from their positions. Pulling on a cloak, deliberately dirtied with grime from the road, she began to pace down the road that would take her to the capitol of the nation, and the wealth of knowledge that had been stored there for generations.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:41 am

((Still waiting.))

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:36 pm

Yul, watching Taketo leap about, clearling showing-off from above, couldn't help but be amused. Perhaps, there was a chance, that someone was itching even more than him to be going. But, still, Yul had to admit, it would be difficult for anyone to cap the excitment brimming in him at the moment.

"Heh, well, as for roles, I think I should play the husband of whomever miss Kosho here is." Yul teased, guffawing and raising his brows, asking for it, but quickly speaking again, not giving Kosho to much of a chance to pummel him. "There are some clothes shops furthur down main street again, shops are beginning to close, and we all know how to nab petty wares. Howabout we all split up, hit our own shops, take care of what we need to, and rendezvous in the night, one hour from now. The moon will be just at the large sycamore by then. "

Following this statement, Yul lifted one of his pale arms, radiating with the moon's powerful glow, and extended it towards a large tree to the left and far side of Fai. A sized tree, with thick branches entertwined with the night sky.

"When youre in the village, and you see the moon captive in the shadow of our friend here, it will be time to return." Yul explained, demonstrating his obvious knowledge of stellar activity.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:50 pm

Taketo listened closely to Yul, absorbing every bit of information for reference and precision. It was easy to see his job would be to go steal a simple disguise. He had already began to ponder such a place. He looked up toward the moon seeing it slowly begin to descend toward the large sycamore Yul mentioned before. He did a quick little nod to Yul then fell out from the canopy and darted toward town.

One hour...

Taketo's sprint was truly surpassing his average speed. His physical capability was really beginning to improve since his long absence, though he hasn't been training. He mentally noted the need for one. His mind quickly shifted back to the mission at hand. He found himself a nice little shop just passing the tree line. It was near to perfect for an in-and-out escape. He jumped onto the roof, quietly picking off a lock to a trapdoor leading into what appeared to be an attic. It was usual custom for most people to stack valuables in the attic area of their house in order to prevent thieves from just walking through the front door. Oddly enough this seemed a little wierd to do so. Taketo dropped in soundly and scanned the area, finding his vision of the night to be a little blurry. He noticed the closet in the corner of the room sitting there wide-open.

This couldn't be any easier.

Suddenly...voices, carrying on right below him. By the sound of it, three, possibly four people were conversing with one another. He acted quickly to look in the closet to find some prestigious clothing and stuffing them under his arms and quickly exiting from the trapdoor he had entered. As he was exiting, a male had opened his front door and letting a couple out into the night as if their meeting was over. The man shook the couples hands and bid them off. The man was suspicious and quickly turned his attention toward the roof. Taketo hid quickly and fell back into the forest.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:57 pm

Fai looked up at the sycamore, before he smiled and nodded to Yul, dashing off right after Taketo had, mulling over the information. 'Since we're going to a prestigious Bath house, might as well find some fancy clothes.' He though, zipping past the couple that had exited the store Taketo robbed. He slipped into a closed store unnoticed, walking to the backroom and slipping inside just as quietly.

He looked around, his eyes catching sight of an expensive looking garb. Quickly grabbing it and slinking out of the window, Fai glanced in right as a woman walked into the back room sleepily, looking around with a dumbstruck look. He smirked as her eyes widened and he slipped away just as she glanced out the opened window, looking around wildly. There would be a search for missing garments in the morning...

That sounded fun; too bad he wouldn't be here to see it.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:01 pm

Kosho nodded to Yul, ignoring that he had offered to be her husband, before she walked briskly down the street, not caring to hurry. She had an hour; and fancy female clothes were not hard to locate.

In fact, she located the same store Yue had bought her kimono in almost immediatly, and slipping inside, unnoticed by straggling people. She looked through the little shelves of clothes, slipping out a deep purple kimono. She inspected it to see if it would look fine enough, before she snatched a pair of hair clips, shrugging; might as well spoil herself if she was going to actually get dressed in a kimono.

'THe last time I wore a kimono...I can't even remember.' She thought, shaking her head as she slinked back out, the kimono tucked neatly under her arm with the clips. 'I still have some time left.' She thought, looking at the moon. 'I'll get a pair of sandals and get going. Gotta be prompt.'

Ashintuku
Crew

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:54 pm

((can you say time warp ninja ))

Yue finished with her self proposed mission was returning home finally. Only about a week had passed but her mission had been a complete success. She now was standing before the lovely theater with a wagon full of her new possessions. It had been an easy task for her to carry them from the nearest town only about a 30 minute walk through the woods, much of whitch was a thinning woodlands. On her shoulder sat Chibi, contently peeping away wile munching on the candied chestnuts that she had grown so fond of in a sweets shop in the big city.

Her wagon was laden with gorgeous silks and pillows. New dresses of the finest brocade laid with new bedclothes and more modest and basic clothing used to train or clean in. All were deep shades of blue, purple or black and embroidered with her beautiful mother and power source the moon. Yue.

The trip had lightened her spirits greatly, and having cleared her mind of the past she went inside deciding to locate Juromaru. She was done running, and done being confused and ready to talk with the hot tempered little softie.

"Juromaru? are you here, .......JUROMARU!?"

she called out as she began to bring her new belongings up into the mezzanine to be organized and set up as she wished later on.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:26 pm

Feeling completely left alone, Aoki continued as her sister left her behind again.

"Sister! Stop! Not fair! Not FAIR!" She yelled at her, trying to keep up. "I said wait up!"

Thinking quietly what would happen during their mission, she relized they had lost a lot of pride as thieves. Being hired? How dumb. If they were real thieves, they would steal it anyways, or maybe her sister was thinking that, and simply playing the employer to steal the object of the job later. It would be very SHinobu-like to do so, but Aoki doubted it.

"Haku-chan!"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:05 pm

Juromaru was scarred and cut up from his dealings wtih ruffians and forest bandits. He was walking along the path back to the theatre. His mind was near gone, he hadn't slept in near a week. The bag at his hips was full of precious jewels, necklaces and other jewelry. He staggered to the door, past Yue.

((Edaniel, Tsubasa... Can I make another thief to play along with Juro?))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:45 am

As Taketo fell back into the forest from his close encounter, hearing the screams of surprise from his unsuspecting victim. He grinned at his medial routine while throwing on his fancy clothes and sprinting toward the large sycamore. His clothes consisted of a dark, maroon affair with gold trimming and black baggy pants. Taketo's shoes resonated a dark blue with matching gold trimming. He actually looked a little decent, minus the head band. He quickly took it off letting his hair flow down under his eyes. Something he never did. He made it to the tree in incredible time. He looked up at the moon, calculating he had about 20 minutes until meeting time. He jumped up an adjacent tree awaiting his fellow thieves. It gave Taketo time to think.

What a day...my skills are still in check, but I still feel a bit weak.

Taketo crossed his arms, lowering his head, and cursing under his breath. He lowered his gaze down toward the dark paths below him. He stretched out a bit giving him some time to prepare for the job-at-hand.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:05 am

Juromaru slumpped against the wall by the doors. Kiba was in his left hand. It was covered in dried blood and soaked some that was fresh. As he gently slide down the wall to the ground he turned his head and smiled at Yue and Chibi.

"I beat you back..." He rolled his head back to look at the inner arch above him. He smiled and pulled Kiba back towards the sheath on his back and slid it back into its place at his waist. Then Juromaru placed his left hand on the bag at his left hip and smiled. He closed his eyes and his body slumped over. It wasn't very apparent, but he was asleep. Though he could reasonably be thought to be dead. His chest rose and feel lightly, but under the armor it was near impossible to tell.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games