Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:28 am
It's not gross..unless someone else does the squishing part for you. One thing I would really love to do would be gather up all my (girl) friends, and have a sleepover when my parents are gone..and we would sit in the dark and tell eachother ghost stories.. Wouldn't it be spooky? Totally in the dark, no adults..and scary stories..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:31 am
*laughs* O0oooohH spoooky!! But it might be even spookier at my house....its over 100 years old (it always is creaking and moaning) and I live in an agricultural area .....in other words in the middle of forests and feilds, 30 minutes away from the nearest neighbour.....  

lambda omega lambda

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:35 am
Wow..That would be SO cool.. I really love old houses; especially ones with ethnic designs and which are near/in the middle of forests.. You could even make up some stories about your own house that way to scare your friends off.. Perhaps you could make an oilcolor portrait in realistic style of an old-fashioned-looking woman and frame it in a Victorian-designed frame, and after hanging it up, you could say that you found it in the attic, and make up stories that at night, you can actually hear footsteps coming towards you from the room the portrait is hung in..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:37 am
*giggles* but of course I have things in my attic that would scare people away anyway.......bats live in my attic and walls.....they squek at night and sometimes find their way into rooms in the holes in walls.....they they fly over your head wildly.....I am dead serious....  

lambda omega lambda

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:40 am
I actually think that bats are cute.. They look like mice with wings, and I do like mice if they're small and don't host any diseases.. One evening, we were having dinner in a restaurant by a pool.. The sun had already set, but the sky was still pinkish purple.. And then I noticed bats flying down to the pool, touching it slightly, and flying back up again.. They repeated it a few times and then went away.. Me and my father decided that they were drinking water from the pool..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:43 am
and they could be catching the mosqutoes that were laying their eggs on the pool......I personally....am not quite fond of bats....*holds up a tennis racket which a bat that was flying around the room flys right into, and she lets him outside, where he lies motionless on her porch*  

lambda omega lambda

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:45 am
Heh..so you've joined Big Brother, eh? Let's see if anyone can stand my character for one day..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:49 am
I hope my character isn't too much of a bother.......  

lambda omega lambda

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:51 am
Have you read my application?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:02 am
no...but I will read it now....  

lambda omega lambda

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:03 am
Laetitia was actually a character from an old RPG I was in..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:09 am
:: Reaper walks in ::

....i have less than a week until school starts.....summer went so fast...come back! gonk ...i don;t wanna go....  

reaper8910

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:12 am
..Heh..How's your cat, Reaper? I think I'm sort of..excited.. I want to work alot and get scholarship so that we can use that huge amount of money in books and computer games..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:18 am
Proginoskes
..Heh..How's your cat, Reaper? I think I'm sort of..excited.. I want to work alot and get scholarship so that we can use that huge amount of money in books and computer games..

i think it's asleep right now....either that or it's trying to hide from me by disguisingitself as a ball X_X. i have so much to do still...i have to write 2 more book reports, i already finished one, and 7 chapters of college level biology..... i should not be taking AP courses....im not smart enough X_X  

reaper8910

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:21 am
..And could you be kind enough to tell me what AP courses are? Since English isn't my mother tongue, there are certain things that I don't know.. And plus, the education systems are quite different as well.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games