Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

neilmc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:39 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
*a door way opens and a hooded figure walks through it. the figure looks around before speaking*
"i hate doing random jumps like that, where the heck am i?"

"I ask the questions. Who are you?"

"i can give you a name. It's Exnil, as for who i am....i can't remember..."

"That's....good to know. Not really though, but I can help you with that. I've had an experiance with that." *smirk*

"oh? And how can you help?"

Xeggr headed for the door with his arms behind his back. "Follow me..."

"eer...ok, sure" *follows*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:10 am
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

"That's....good to know. Not really though, but I can help you with that. I've had an experiance with that." *smirk*

Xeggr and the rookie ended up in the city area with the main tall skyscraper where Roxas and Riku met at first. Xeggr still had his back turned, with his hands behind his back amirking. "Try this!" He turned instantly and shot out Nothingness from his right hand.  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:00 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((ok. it makes more sense now why he was looking at muffy for))"i follow you if i want to."muffy walked up to alita"we are kind of friends"

eh....muffy...you don't want to come.....eh.....
"am still coming"

*whips out a weapon* OH HELL YOUR NOT!!!! *the sowrd started glowing with a dark must surounding it*
"yes i am. its my choice just as well as yours" muffy gets out her weapons with were two daggers.

*skims my blade against hers* heh...lets go!

Ama Inu: *grabs me* forget it, let's go

Me: puts my weapon down, she's going to blow the plan!!!

Ama Inu: Then tell her what is going on

Me; errrr  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:13 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

Xeggr and the rookie ended up in the city area with the main tall skyscraper where Roxas and Riku met at first. Xeggr still had his back turned, with his hands behind his back amirking. "Try this!" He turned instantly and shot out Nothingness from his right hand.

(what do you mean by "nothingness"?)
*Exnil's natural reaction was to attempt to doge so he made a jump to the right*  

neilmc

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:34 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

*Exnil's natural reaction was to attempt to doge so he made a jump to the right*

((In the KH1 battle of the unknown before the battle, he shoots that))
"Weak reaction." Xeggr used both of his hands again and did the same move, but in the same spot and seperated both hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:26 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

"Weak reaction." Xeggr used both of his hands again and did the same move, but in the same spot and seperated both hands.

(enter Ishval the night elf)

Ishval: *appears behind xeggr* what's going on....?  

MizNaughty520

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:34 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((ok. it makes more sense now why he was looking at muffy for))"i follow you if i want to."muffy walked up to alita"we are kind of friends"

eh....muffy...you don't want to come.....eh.....
"am still coming"

*whips out a weapon* OH HELL YOUR NOT!!!! *the sowrd started glowing with a dark must surounding it*
"yes i am. its my choice just as well as yours" muffy gets out her weapons with were two daggers.

Me; errrr
((awwww i hoping i was going to fight lol))"whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:43 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

*Exnil flung his arm to the side, which summoned his weapon, a nobody emblum shaped blade with the "heart" as the hilt*
"ok, i'm ready for you this time!"
((
Exnil's blade:
User Image
(forgive the crappy drawing, i made it in 2mins on photoshop, i'll draw out a better one later on, but you get the idea for now)

))  

neilmc

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:21 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

*Exnil flung his arm to the side, which summoned his weapon, a nobody emblum shaped blade with the "heart" as the hilt*
((
Exnil's blade:
User Image
(forgive the crappy drawing, i made it in 2mins on photoshop, i'll draw out a better one later on, but you get the idea for now)

))

"Very good..." Xeggr summoned his weapon of his long staff. "I'll make sure you won't forget about this."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:33 am
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

((
Exnil's blade:
User Image

))

"Very good..." Xeggr summoned his weapon of his long staff. "I'll make sure you won't forget about this."

"well, aslong as it's interesting"
*stands ground*  

neilmc

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:04 am
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

((
Exnil's blade:
User Image

))

*stands ground*

A voice came from behind him, "I plan it to..." He slashed his staff against his back to make Exnil fly a nice few feet. THe other Xeggr that Exnil disappeared as an illusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:01 am
Ishval: wow what is going on here???  

MizNaughty520

neilmc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:13 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

((
Exnil's blade:
User Image

))

*stands ground*

A voice came from behind him, "I plan it to..." He slashed his staff against his back to make Exnil fly a nice few feet. THe other Xeggr that Exnil disappeared as an illusion.

*After Exnil landed, he looked around, trying to figure out what just happened. he then ran towards his attacker ready to swipe*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:25 pm
BerryRikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"am still coming"

Me; errrr
((awwww i hoping i was going to fight lol))"whats going on?"

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:04 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc

((
Exnil's blade:
User Image

))

*stands ground*

*After Exnil landed, he looked around, trying to figure out what just happened. he then ran towards his attacker ready to swipe*

Xeggr just stood there smirking with glee. "I wouldn't try that if I were you..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games