Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:38 pm
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
((ummmm i know i was larxene but where the hell can i come back into the rp in. i would rp again.....in here crying ))

((Where'd you leave off? Ummm.. Where are you first of all?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:12 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xeggr summoned his weapon and gave out to his berserk from. His eyes were completely blood shotted and had the darkest blue in the iris part of his eye. He glared over at Marluxia and Nothingness was shocking all around his body. From the Nothingness, it glowed mainly on his chest. It seems as if it was generating his body again. He only glared over at Marluxia with anger and rage as he ignored that a mere heart was growing inside him. He held his weapon with might and his feet came back to where they were suppose to be. He walked over slowly towards him and held his left hand in front of him. He shot Nothingness at him and got Marluxia to a grip. He flung him to the other wall with enough of a hit to knock him out. Xeggr dropped him to the ground gentley and layed him against the wall. He let the grip go and Marluxia's scythe disappeared with a small boast of petals flying. He looked down over at Deruku with worry hoping that she was ok. "You probably fear me now, so I'll just leave..." Xeggr turned to the exit and started to walk away.

"No" She began, and ran up to Xeggr. "How can I fear you, when you just saved me? You don't need to leave.."

"You say that I needn't to leave for the fear I feel within your heart? You worry about something that is most dear to you and blame yourself for it. The wound held upon you wrips at this very second by the way you act in the process of the generation of your life. Now, answer this, what is the being that gives you the feelings of the generosity to do so that you are thinking at this prosise moment in time?"

"I.." Deruku paused and turned around. Her back was throbing with sharp pains again, so she started to walk back to her room. She walked past Axel, who stood in the doorway dumbfounded from the whole scene.

Xeggr watched as she walked away. "No one understands the mind, it it shall remain in that present way."

She sighed and continued her way up the stairs, and headed for Saix's room. Once in, she asked, "Saix? Are you here now?" No answer. "Saix?" Deruku looked around the huge, moonlit room.

Axel got his head back stright and ran up the stairs and grabed deruku "where are the medical supplys?"  

l o v e s y d n e y

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:13 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"You say that I needn't to leave for the fear I feel within your heart? You worry about something that is most dear to you and blame yourself for it. The wound held upon you wrips at this very second by the way you act in the process of the generation of your life. Now, answer this, what is the being that gives you the feelings of the generosity to do so that you are thinking at this prosise moment in time?"

"I.." Deruku paused and turned around. Her back was throbing with sharp pains again, so she started to walk back to her room. She walked past Axel, who stood in the doorway dumbfounded from the whole scene.

Xeggr watched as she walked away. "No one understands the mind, it it shall remain in that present way."

She sighed and continued her way up the stairs, and headed for Saix's room. Once in, she asked, "Saix? Are you here now?" No answer. "Saix?" Deruku looked around the huge, moonlit room.

Axel got his head back stright and ran up the stairs and grabed deruku "where are the medical supplys?"

She broke free from his grip and whispered, "I don't know! Go look in the bathroom! I'm looking for Saix." Deruku went over and sat on Saix's bed, her head in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:17 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She broke free from his grip and whispered, "I don't know! Go look in the bathroom! I'm looking for Saix." Deruku went over and sat on Saix's bed, her head in her hands.

"i checked in the bath room but thire not there" he stood at the door way nonw just waiting  

l o v e s y d n e y

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:22 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"i checked in the bath room but thire not there" he stood at the door way nonw just waiting

"Why do you need them anyway?" She looked up at Axel, "And where is Saix? I need to talk to him, fast."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xeggr walked upstairs and saw Axel by Saix's room. "What's going on?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:26 am
FallenLight262
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Deruku put her head in her palms again, and said nothing. Her head started to ache.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:28 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

Deruku put her head in her palms again, and said nothing. Her head started to ache.

"i was getting the medical supplys then i came up here and now i think some things wrong with deruku" he turned to xeggr "could you get the medical suplys ill help deruku"  

l o v e s y d n e y

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:31 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

"i was getting the medical supplys then i came up here and now i think some things wrong with deruku" he turned to xeggr "could you get the medical suplys ill help deruku"

"Uh, no that's ok." She started to back up towards the wall. "If I talk to Saix, I'll be fine. Please, where is he?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:35 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_sydney_xXx

"Uh, no that's ok." She started to back up towards the wall. "If I talk to Saix, I'll be fine. Please, where is he?"

"his body is in the hall maybe his sprit is lurking there" axel turned back to deruku

then back to xeggr "never mind about the medical supplys ill go and get them maybe you should sitck with deruku i dont want her getting hurt or killed zexion will be all over every one"axel walked away in to derukus room and grabed the medical stuff that was on then dresser and went back to his room

he saw aura was awake "how are you feeling?"
"not good" she said in a small weak voice good thing axel had good hearing
"well rest up ill take care of your head and your arm just dont fall asleep i think you have a concussion" he grabed a wet towal to clean th blood off of her  

l o v e s y d n e y

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:40 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_sydney_xXx

"his body is in the hall maybe his sprit is lurking there" axel turned back to deruku

then back to xeggr "never mind about the medical supplys ill go and get them maybe you should sitck with deruku i dont want her getting hurt or killed zexion will be all over every one"axel walked away in to derukus room and grabed the medical stuff that was on then dresser and went back to his room

"well rest up ill take care of your head and your arm just dont fall asleep i think you have a concussion" he grabed a wet towal to clean th blood off of her

"Body? Spirit? He's..." She paused, "Dead?" Deruku jumped off the bed, ran past Xeggr, down the stairs to the main hall. "Saix.." She whispered in a high voice, and felt a sudden cold breeze, then remembered that her shirt was still in her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:48 am
((Syd? I'm gonna go to the store, because I'm going to Nay Nay's party at 5. BRB everyone biggrin ))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:19 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Body? Spirit? He's..." She paused, "Dead?" Deruku jumped off the bed, ran past Xeggr, down the stairs to the main hall. "Saix.." She whispered in a high voice, and felt a sudden cold breeze, then remembered that her shirt was still in her room.

(let me say this;EW)
axel finshed up wiping the blood off then wraped her arm nothing he could do with her head so he took her in to the bath room he carried her therer but she could walk and even told him but he didnt mind

she told axel to leave for a momnet so she could chang into a towal he came back in and she sat near the tub he washed her hair out for her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:50 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(let me say this;EW)
axel finshed up wiping the blood off then wraped her arm nothing he could do with her head so he took her in to the bath room he carried her therer but she could walk and even told him but he didnt mind

she told axel to leave for a momnet so she could chang into a towal he came back in and she sat near the tub he washed her hair out for her

((No, Zexion had to sew up the big-a** cut in my back, and had to take my shirt off. SHIRT, not bra. Der rolleyes . lol))
Deruku didn't see anything in the main hall, she dropped to her knees and remembered she needed her medicine. Her legs felt weak, arms shaking, cold breeze, she didn't feel like running up the stairs again; actually she didn't want to run at all. Deruku was asleep before the ground came closer.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:16 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(let me say this;EW)

((No, Zexion had to sew up the big-a** cut in my back, and had to take my shirt off. SHIRT, not bra. Der rolleyes . lol))
Deruku didn't see anything in the main hall, she dropped to her knees and remembered she needed her medicine. Her legs felt weak, arms shaking, cold breeze, she didn't feel like running up the stairs again; actually she didn't want to run at all. Deruku was asleep before the ground came closer.

Xeggr walked over to Zexion's room. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. So, he kicked with all of his might and the door went flying and it hit the other wall, making the wall leave a dint. Zexion shot up and saw on what was going on. Xeggr glared at Zexion as Zexion looked serious upon him.
Xeggr: "You girlfriends in danger," his expression changed to normal as for the tone already was, "You better help her while you can."
Zexion got up and walked out of the room. He then bean to run with Xeggr right behind him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games