Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:24 pm
Sighing, he raised a brow "Alright, well I guess I should read up on where I am anyway.... Just came into this city today after all." Renka felt slightly awkward around the non-human librarian, but kept a straight face. "I'll just go ahead and look..over there then.." he backed up and started to head toward the back shelves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Kokoro looked at her husband, knowing there was little time before they began to run out of air. And if they had any hope of getting out, she'd need the oxygen for her fire to blow the rock-like walls away. "I need you guys to trust me with this... I need to use what we have left to blow this away... Its the only hope we have. Unless you're wanting to die in the God-forsaken 'library'" She uses quotations, her anger flaring. "Who's idea was it to come here anyway?" She looks at Kasark then shakes her head.

JackieBugz

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:13 am
Faulty Ambition
((Sorry for the sudden, unexplained absence guys. Business called me down to a sudden meeting in New York City for the weekend. On the bright side, I may have a book deal in the works, on the downside, I may not be able to respond to the backlog here until tomorrow.))

((AND INFINITY RABBIT: There can be no violence on the first floor of the Library. Forces stronger than any character you want to throw at them keep it that way, so your single post attack isn't possible. I'm sorry.))

((Oh, sorry, I haven't been here for particularly long. And BTW, Big 3 is my own character. But wouldn't you want to smash someone straight through a wall after they threw you off a cliff?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:31 pm
Fira glanced around as she heard to the thumping sound around them and muttered, “Great, we’re probably going to get eaten by something.” She then glanced at Kokoro, “I know fire better then anybody, your just going to suffocate us. There’s not enough air in this space to blow this box open, maybe enough to burn fire hot enough to melt part of this trap and at least give us an air hole.”  

Fira the Phoenix

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 am
((Enter from Magma Plains))

Z had been walking for hours. Something he wasnt used too. And certainly something he didnt like doing. He kept walking until he saw just where his unguided walk had led him. Right back to where this whole thing started.

Z gave a bit of a scoff as if in disbelief, sat down and looked up at the large omonis building that loomed over the landscape.

For Christ's sake...

Z looked down at the ground and took a deep breath. He was running out of time. Thankfully, he knew where he was now. So he could get back to base with relitive ease. If, no one had followed him from the Magma plains that was.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

{{enter from Magma Plains}}

Before she knew it, Izunami had left Magma Plains, and ended up in a place unbeknown to her. "Wow...", she uttered, while still floating behind the unknown man, her fiery hues gazing around at her new surrounds. The warmth and inviting feel of the magma plains was long gone. It wasn't too bad, but Izunami would always state that being surrounded by fire was better. And as she floated about, still in her small sprite form, her eye's everywhere else instead of in front of her, she suddenly bumped into the man she had been following, her tiny body falling to the ground behind him. "Oww", she uttered, rubbing her head as she sat upon the ground.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 pm
Sighing as he leaned on the end of a shelf, Renka thought it best to avoid stairs and the dragon in it..so instead he looked at the broken elevator as he thought.
After a few moments of hitting his head against the shelf he lost his balance and stumbled into another shelf, making it tip over. Before the shelf fell Renka darted into the broken elevator and started climbing the shaft, hearing the shelf land with a loud thud as he 'ran' to a higher floor to escape the 'librarians' wrath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 pm
Z turned his head and looked at the girl that had bumped into him. Cocking an eyebrow and sighing, he shook his head.

So you werent just a figment of my exhausted imagination.

Z's voice rang clearly into the woman's mind. Z stood up, rubbing the back of his head alittle as he just looked into the young womans eyes. To anyone else, his tired eyes might not seem like the piercing gaze that those who knew him, knew they could be.

His messy hair and plain, drab clothing were nothing special. He didnt have a power aura around him and he didnt have any visible weapons on him. He probably seemed harmless.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Hearing the man's voice within her mind, Izunami ceased rubbing her head and looked up at the rather large figure. Mind you she was still in her tiny little sprite form. All she did was smile, as he began to stand to his feet. He was even larger now, so changing seemed only right. Her body suddenly became engulfed in flames, it growing larger and larger. And as it grew to just about the same size as the man before her, the flames then dissipated, revealing a human looking girl, with fiery red hair and eye's. "Yes, I am real", she said with a smile. Her eye's gazed upon him, taking in his appearance. His clothing was a bit drab and his hair was messy. And within his eye's, he seemed quite tired. This made Izunami tilt her head to the side a bit. "Are you....alright? You seem...tired", she stated with a hint of concern.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm
Z cocked an eyebrow as the small woman before him, suddenly became a normal sized one. He didnt back away from the fire, infact, he welcomed the warmth that it brought. Or was that in his mind. Either way it was a welcome change.

Well, Im glad that you are. I was afraid I was over-exhausted and was hallucinating.

Again, his voice rang in her mind. It wasnt a boom, or a loud voice. But almost as if he were just talking to her. Though she had probably already figured that part out. His eyes did a glance over of her person, and she seemed nice enough, but his eyes stayed on hers. Unblinking as he spoke to her mind.

Im fine. Just tired. I have been walking for awhile and just got done running for my life.

He said, not sure whether he could trust her or not. She wasnt Jarian, but she seemed sincere and genuinely concerned. Another welcomed change to the people that had just been trying to kill him.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

"Oh I see", she stated as she began to levitate a bit off the ground. Inzunami the proceeded to float towards him and then around him, as if circling him. He did indeed seem quite exhausted. She could read it on his face, as well as his eye's. Everything seemed to be easily expressed in ones eye's. And she could see that. When she was in front of him once more, she stopped, still floating a bit in the air. "Why don't you rest awhile", she suggested. "I can rest with you. That walk from the Magma filled area was quite long" Even though she said this, Izunami clearly forgot that she flew the entire trip here. Flying for so long had tuckered her out a bit as well, but she didn't show it too much. The fiery girl was to excited, or more like interested in the person who stood before her. He seemed interesting, as well as nice. And the way he spoke to her, within her mind, it intrigued her. For some long she was alone, within the Magma Plains. She would wander around, searching for other like herself, or just another figure to talk to. And just recently she found another like her, as well as other figures. Things seemed to be going well for Izunami.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:34 pm
Z thought about it. It did seem nice to beable to stop and rest. To have someone to help watch over him for once. But then the image of Rachael's face flashed in his mind. His head filled with an emptiness that he wasnt used to. Clutching his head with one hand and tightly shutting one eye.

No... "No, I cant. I made someone a promise and I have to keep it."

His mind was growing tired. But he was, for once, not going to stop and rest. But it did effect his ability to speak to her mind. So he had had to switch to verbal speak. This woman did intrigue Z as well however. If he hadnt been so tired and driven, he would have taken the time to sit and talk.

"If you wish, you can come with. But we have to keep moving. I need to get to her before it becomes to late."

Z spoke with a new determination, but not any renewed energy.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

As she floated before him, awaiting an answer to her suggestion, the figure clutched his head, seeming to be in pain. This caused Izunami to move forward, attempting to reach out towards him, to try and help him in some way. She held a look of worry in her eye's and face, but she suddenly ceased her approaching hand to him as he spoke, stating that he couldn't rest. "a promise?", she repeated, wondering what he was talking about. He the spoke once more, stating that she could come with him, but they must keep moving. She nodded quickly, deciding to go with him. someone needed to go with him, with the condition he was in. She was concerned that he may fall out somewhere, all alone. And she didn't want that. And as he began to move with him, she wondered about something. "Who...did you make a promise to?", she asked.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm
Z thought for a moment. He started walking with her next to him as he continued to think about how best to explain it. He stopped and sat down.

"Sit, I will need to do something to best explain it."

He said as he began to try and relax without falling asleep or passing out. He knew what he was going to do, but it was going to be dangerous for both him and her.

"I will show you what I mean."

Thats all he said as he patted the ground next to him.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers