Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:22 pm
"I did, and I destroyed every copy I could find of it. The rest is up for your inspection." Siegfried replied to the butlers question. Walking back into the room, he noticed that Emily was looking coldly at the other girl before walking away from the desk. She told me she cant read, but whats her issue with the other girl? Ah well..
Ploping on the couch, Siegfried stared at the butler as he made his way in. "Now whats the deal with this place anyway?" His eye wandered however, when he spotted the little girl walking out of the room. Now whats that all about..?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:24 pm
THe ghost led her a room over. Chris stepped in and was surroudned by whispering voices. SHe jumped back out of the room. The ghost nodded and motioned for her to return in. She stepped back in and her head was flooded with whispers.  

abnormal-starr

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Emily watched the girl walk away, following the voices that simply called to her. She sighed, but didn’t stop her, hoping she’d learn her lesson painlessly. She looked away when Siegfried sat on one of the couches and Rogi followed him. She drifted closer, suddenly wincing and looking down. She sat on one of the love seats, sitting on her left leg, and waited too, to hear the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:31 pm
Chris listened to the voices. "Iv'e got to help them" she muttered and walked out of the room. Her brow was furrowed for she was deep in thought. SHe returned to the other room still lost in thought.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 pm
"What exactly did you find. I trust your judgement in things destroyed, but I would like to know what you have found," Rogi said, taking a seat in an armchair close to the couch and loveseat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 pm
Chris sat down on a love seat. Her eyes had a far away look to tehm and she was deep in thought. I have to find a way to release them. She thought.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:45 pm
Sitting up, Siegfried stroked his chin before replying. "I found a few papers dealing with the construction of a Seal of Despair. Those papers dont deserve to be known, for they contain dark knowledge. Ive heard about these seals and nothing about them is good." Siegfried turned his eye to look at the butler fully. "Now what exactly is your master's interest in this house? Who was the previous owner?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 pm
Emily had heard what Chris had muttered to herself, and she turned her eyes to her as she sat back down lost in thought. “Don’t. . .” she whispered, watching all the light strings bound around her tighten. Her eye flickered up to Siegfried though when he spoke, remembering what he had told her about the seal of despair.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Chris heard Emily's whisper. She looked over at her. "Dont what?" She said in a whisper. She stopped thinknign about teh ghosts for a while trying to block out their constant voices again. She sighed and settled into teh chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 pm
Emily looked back at Chris, her eye cold and sad. “they’re not as. . . innocent. . . as they lead you. . . to believe.” She whispered out, her longest sentence yet, but trying to make the girl understand.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:01 pm
CHris nodded believing Emily. "it's hard not to listen though. they are always there whispering" Chris said in a very hushed tone. "they are at my ear as we speak" she said a hint of pain in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 pm
Rogi sat upright before speaking, shifting his weight lightly to one side. "All in good time, Mister Siegfried," his response began calmly, before switching to a tone of authority and command. "I want to know what all you found, no matter how insignificant or small it may seem. Then and only then will I give you the answers you seek."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 pm
Emily nodded in understanding but didn’t look away. “Don’t stop. Just . . .” and here she paused, looking away to the other two, before glancing back. “Don’t believe. You’re too kind . . .”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 pm
Chris sighed. "Iv'e been told. Normally i can tell which ghost are lynig and which aren't but there are way to many..." she said. Another ghost whispered in her ear and she swatted at it absent mindeldly.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:13 pm
Siegfried narrowed his eye in suspiuosion, but replied all the same. "Besides the papers on the seals, I didnt find anything worth mentioning. Everything I went through is on that desk there." He gestured with his head. "All thats there is costs of keeping living servants, experiments, and formulas of combining different versions of the undead."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games