Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:35 pm
Marten tilted his head, leaning over her shoulder so he could talk into her ear. "When Sagor punched me I think he broke some ribs, and now they're stabbing me and making me bleed internally. I need to land so I can knit the bones back together, if I try to do it on Karasu's back I'll set the wrong and they'll have to be broken again." He turned his head to cough, this time spattering Karasu's wing with some residual blood from his lungs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:36 pm
Karasu grimaced slightly as she felt the blood fall against her wing. She overheard the others talking so she felt no need to inquire as to how it got there. Instead, she paid no mind to the matter, knowing exactly what her master's reaction would be: to offer to heal the boy.

"Oh," Yousei whispered in concern. "Well, I could heal you if you like. I did not use much energy earlier so I could probably manage it."
Karasu smirked as she heard Yousei's proposition and watched the sun set on the distant mountains.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:38 pm
Marten couldn't answer, partly because of the pain but mostly because at that moment he had begun to feel lightheaded. Finally, he managed to get out. "Thanks. Catch me." He felt his mind go blank, an he began to slide off of Karasu's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:49 pm
Yousei immediately jerked around and grabbed him to hold him in place. ~Karasu, be sure to fly carefully,~ she said as she dug her heels into her dragon's sides.

~I always do,~ she countered.

Yousei sighed, thinking of all of the times that her dragon had taken her through dangerous detours and ended up having to catch her in mid-air as a result.

~I saw that,~ Karasu prodded into her mind.

Yousei sighed angrily and gripped Marten's arms more tightly out of frustration.

~I saw that, too...~ Karasu smirked. Yousei couldn't help but smile and she held a hand over his chest, carefully keeping him steady with her other. A white effulgence was emitted from her palm as she closed her eyes and uttered a prayer. Several cracks could be heard and soon, she had finished. Her hand returned to grip his arm tightly, as she waited patiently for him to regain consciousness.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:59 pm
Marten felt himself stirring as Yousei placed her hand on his chest, but didn't open his eyes. In the brief time he had been unconcious the voice had presented its case. 'What do you have?' Whatever I can get. 'What do you want?' Everything that I can take without a fight. 'What do you deserve?' Everything I have to protect. The voice, a remnant of Sagor's own self-centeredness, had won for the time being.

He let out a low, dramatic moan and leaned forward pressing his cheek to Yousei's, then slowly he lifted himself back to a sitting position. As she turned back around he replaced his left hand on her hip. With his right hand, he delicately brushed the hair away from her ear long enough to whisper "Thank you" before it went down to join its counterpart on the other side. He positioned himself just close enough that she could feel the edge of his breath on her neck without it being obvious; far enough that it could be an accident but significant enough to have the same effect as though he were softly breathing there intentionally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:48 pm
Yousei attempted to gently push Marten back, as he fell against her cheek, but he had managed to sway back again for a moment. As he thanked her, she looked over at him a bit apprehensively and as she felt his breath against her neck, she couldn't help but blush. She wasn't sure exactly what to do, but she assumed that he was in need of rest, so she allowed him to remain there for now...

Karasu looked back at them and rolled her eyes as she flew, making a mental note not to concern herself with the affairs of humans. At least, not of the romantic kind...

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:18 am
Marten considered for a minute. The voice was telling him he could probably use the same power he had used on Sagor for this, but of course that was stupid. Not only would Karasu kill him and spread his limbs across the desert, but he didn't want a toy. He wanted an actual woman, one who would respond to his actions and who's beauty was a reward rather than a given. But now he had to make an interesting choice. On the one hand, he could pursue Yousei blindly with all the charm and cunning he had. On the other hand, if he could get Karasu on his side he would have a direct view into Yousei's past and present. He just wasn't sure how much time he had; Yousei and Miles weren't engaged but he wasn't sure how long they had known each other or how deep the threads of their relationship ran.

He felt a twinge of guilt run across his heard and down his spine. Miles was his friend, he couldn't betray him like this, could he? After a few more affirmations from the voice, he could. His first order of business would be to forge a true inroad into her life, something that would get her either alone with him or at least away from Miles' watchful eyes. He would get on that right away, and in the meantime he needed to forge a strong bond with Yousei's familiar and guardian. If he could somehow get Karasu and Seg together he would have Karasu's loyalty, friendship, and a very unique view into Yousei's mind. He resettled himself on Karasu's back, moving back far enough that his breath no longer touched Yousei. If he was doing it right, she would miss the feeling and hopefully ignite a small spark he could built into a passionate flame. If not, then there was nothing to be gained at this angle and he lost nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:03 am
Yousei smiled at him as he straightened, "Are you feeling any better...?" Just to be certain that he would not lose his balance, Yousei gently held onto his arms for a moment longer until he appeared well enough to retain his balance by his own means. She was relieved as she felt her cheeks cooling, and waited patiently for his reply. She then noticed that his expression exuded regret or pain of some form, and could only hope that she had healed him properly...

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:56 am
Marten moved one of his hands to her shoulder and leaned in speak in her ear. "Yes, I'm fine. There's some residual pain from blood in my lungs, I just have to wait for it to clear out. Thank you." He brushed his hand down her arm and back to its previous grip on her waist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:55 pm
Miles pushed the Nienna hard as he could, catching up with the group as they continued their journey. He glanced up to Yousei and Marten, a shot of jealousy burst inside him but he quickly shook it off. "Yousei wouldn't leave for him," He nodded hoping he was right, but a pain in his stomach told him to believe he was wrong. He moved his hand to his pocket, running his thumb along the outside of the small box within.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:59 am
Witium rode up along side Miles on the Nienna he stole, "Long time no see Miles." He patted the lizards head, "These things are pretty fast, I'm surprised." The elf smiled to Miles happy to see him alive and well.

Sparks of purple shot off the ground where Sagor pumped in energy. Slowly a one meter radius of the ground in a circle turned bright purple and seemed to begin melting. More sparks and bolts of energy flew rapidly. Soon enough a pillar of brilliant purple energy shot up from that spot. Slowly a silhouette of a hand emerged from the melting ground at the base of the pillar of energy. For a brief second a silhouette of Sagor could be seen but disappeared a moment later. About a minute later the pillar would dissipate and leave behind what looked to be a bottomless hole in the ground.

Eventually Sagor ran along side Ju-Hades and Kraid, battered up a bit, "Dammit I hate magic."

[All that energy he pumped into the ground while your characters talked had to go somewhere *shrugs*]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:30 am
"No worries, my friend. I performed an incantation on their friend, Seg. It is one that is unbreakable unless the user is killed, and as you see, I am practically unscathed, except for those ant bites. This...will be the key to our victory, gentleman." He held up the dragon whistle, which disintegrated in his hand. "Only when I say the incantation word, he will obey me and the Brother-Leader. It won't be long now. We will have the elf princess and the prophecy will be complete."

.:.Yousei. Heed my words; the words of a deceased elf. HEAR ME!.:. Thunder began to sound from outside. Camthalion's voice demanded her attention, waiting for her eyes to change color, the color Witium's did.  

Mitsuharu Saito

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:50 pm
Idox paused for a minute. Marten, he thought, sending his thoughts out to Marten. Marten, can you hear me? Are you alright?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:12 pm
Seg growled as he stood in place. That whistle had froze him up and he couldn't move. His sword now by his hip as the power he'd drawn in earlier left him he looked to Ju-Hades and the rest of them.

Thinking to himself. 'Gah....crud. I...that whistle. This is not good.' He looked out the cave entrance a feeling of dread filling his stomach. 'Yousei...Marten....and Karusu....forgive me. I wasn't...worthy of your cause. Now I'm...nothing more then a tool. I'm sorry." Slowly closing his eyes his chest filled with anger as he stood there in his human form.

He was under the spell...but...he would not be held...not here in own homeland and not this group. He'd find a way to free himself...and they would be pay...they would paty dearly....for angering this dragon.  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:04 pm
Marten heard Idox in his mind and looked down. "Karasu, time to land." He felt a little nervous about returning Yousei to Miles before he had gotten some sort of signal that he had succeded in planting the seeds of a romance between them, but he knew it couldn't be avoided. Turning his mind to Idox, he muttered a quick spell to let him reply. "We were ambushed at the caves. I killed Sagor, I think, but since he was already brought back once I can't be sure. Remind me once I can actually stand over his corpse to cut him into tiny pieces. I don't like him, he's as annoying as he is evil." He paused for a second, then "We lost Seg. He's still alive, but the priest did something to his mind. He's under their control until we can find some way to get him free." Marten had a vague idea of what Ju-Hades had done. He had read about something similar to the whistle in an account of the first war between humans and dragons, but the humans had used a flute instead of a whistle and it was only able to lure the dragons recklessly out instead of controling them completely. If he was right though, he knew of a way to break the spell. 'What do you need?' the voice spoke again. I need many dragons for the first stage of my plan. And for that, I will need Karasu.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games