Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:18 pm
"grr.. what do you want Xemnas?" Seraph  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:51 pm
"Power over Kingdom hearts and all the other worlds." Xemnas said cooly. His eye's showed a cynical look. " And Here I thought you've figured ot out already, Seraph." His grin grew amused with their fustration and anger.

Naixen slightly frowned at this espesialy at what Richy had said but didn't show it to Xemnas. She tried to find reliefe by looking down and closed her eyes.

(Through Namine's mind)

"Don't worry Namine, I won't let you or your friends be harmed by Papa or the Darkness." It came through her mind in a soothing calm tone enough to melt fears and worry from her.  

Alchemy Puppet

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:44 am
Draxhirc looked at Xemnas, "If that is what you want, then you'll never get it if Xack takes over. There will be nothing to rule if he takes the hearts of all the worlds. Make up your mind!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:26 pm
Kazen froze all the Heartless in place, then drifted over to where Roxas and Xia were. "So, this is Sora's birthplace?" he commented. "Hmm. Such a small place producing three Keyblade wielders... Odd."  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:45 pm
Naminé heard it. Realization struck her. She remembered the small child. They had only met once.... Thank you, Naixen. she thought, closing her eyes. And somehow, now, the darkness didn't seem so enveloping.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:49 pm
"Your stupid." Naixen stated to Draxhirc. "Don't you get it? Even I, a kid, knows what's going on." she insulted. To only her, and possibly Namine, she was faking the whole thing. "Xack is part of our plan. it's like feeding an animal until it ready to kill for something more important." She was trying give out clues but in a way Xemnas wouldn't know.  

Alchemy Puppet

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:58 am
Draxhirc looked at Naixen, "Feeding an animal until it's ready to kill for something more important" he muttered, "Giving him a sense of power, so he could kill to protect something........... Or to kill something....................." he guessed.

The three orbs that floated around him glowed, the dragons had gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:43 am
Naminé had to think about it, but she knew. Oh... It's not too hard, you guys can figure it out...! She thought. She then realized that she had no idea where she was, and decided to ask Naixen. Sorry, but, where am I?  

Countess Valentine

bluepandada

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:13 am
((Surprise! i had to leave because of homework and other crap. i suppose i might make a return. i can't let Hael die because of a silly thundaga!))

Sitting and playing a large pipe organ attatched to complex machinery, Hael gazed out into the sky of his own, newly created world. A large, swirling mass of purple offered the only light for billions of miles.
"More and more, every day. With the war, so few keyblades are working to seal the keyholes. Just making it harder for me, aren't you? Truly, each one of you are heartless."
At either side of his organ, two large glass containers filled with paralysed heartless dumped one Shadow after another into the web of pipes and chambers. From each pipe at the top, silvery hearts drifted upwards like balloons and congealed like clouds.
"Why is it that you do not leave my world, empty hearts? Go to the End, and do as I request! Why is it that a heart needs a body to understand?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:08 pm
((Yay! You're back!))
In the end, the darkness seemed to fade, but it was replaced by twilight. Naminé embraced the change, but soon found herself in another world, all alone. No Naixen, or Xenmas, and no Seraph. No Seraph. Naminé shivered. No one to protect her now.
She was in a castle, and, looking out through a window, the sky seemed to be alive with shifting purple. In a far off area, she heard some form of music, and she wandered to it. She had never seen this world before. When she entered the room, she saw none other than Hael.  

Countess Valentine

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:52 pm
"You'll be safe there, Xemnas thinks I placed you in the dungeon." Naixen answered. "You can still talk to your friends as long as you can still here me. Just tell them where you are right now." She explained everything out to Namine.

"Ever heard of the Door to Light?" Naixen taunted still trying to give hints but Xemnas silenced her before saying anything else. "We'll leave the rest for them to ponder about.......Send them to the dungeon." He ordered and Naixen nodded and whistled to the Broken as they dissapeared into a black and white vortex taking along Seraph and Draxhirc. Where they arrived was in a cell. Fully secrued and made with 4 different shells. From out side to inside, Impact resitant, Magic resistant, temperture resistant, and a electric barrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:15 am
Draxhirc looked about, "Great..................." he muttered sarcastically.  

XGamerRichy

bluepandada

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:07 am
Tokyoanimefan
((Yay! You're back!))
In the end, the darkness seemed to fade, but it was replaced by twilight. Naminé embraced the change, but soon found herself in another world, all alone. No Naixen, or Xenmas, and no Seraph. No Seraph. Naminé shivered. No one to protect her now.
She was in a castle, and, looking out through a window, the sky seemed to be alive with shifting purple. In a far off area, she heard some form of music, and she wandered to it. She had never seen this world before. When she entered the room, she saw none other than Hael.

Hael heard footsteps on the smooth, cold ground.
"Naminé? Could that be you? I'm afraid my eyes don't work as well as they used to, but I cen feel it. Your light...your darkness. I don't suppose you brought that lovely sketch book with you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:32 am
Seraph! Draxhirc! I'm with Hael in some world... I'll come and rescue you soon! But trust me, Naixen is on our side! she thought, hoping that that would get through.
"Hael," she said aloud. "Yes, its me. I never did get to ask you: why did you want to see my sketchbook?" She came farther into the room, and into his line of vision. "I have it here, but why did you need it?" Her delicate self padded quietly into the room.  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:59 pm
(Roxas)

"This is crazy!!" Said Roxas as he looked out to the now cold and dead like island. "So this is what happened to Sora's world... my world."

He felt heavy... sad.

Roxas my not have been separated from Sora long enough to really get a good grib for this world, but it still was home. How was he going to explain this to Sora and the others when they met up again?
He looked out to the gloomy island feeling regret for leaving it in the first place.

Roxas tried his best toshake it off though then looked turned around to Xia trying to be as less gloomy as he could replying, "Well, I guess the best thing to do now is get these heartless back to the rondavue planet, huh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora and the gang had made it back to the plain light world that Sertaph had left them in before. There was no point in unloading the nobodies they had caught because the rest of the party had not shown yet.

"Well, what now," Sora remarked as he stretched his restless arms while walking off the ship.

"We still haven't seen King Mickey, do you think it was a good idea to just leave with out him?" Asked Kairi as she stepped down.
Riku came strolling out next, saying, "The king knows how to take care of himself. I'm positive He left us for a good reason."

Donald and Goofy came walking out stopping beside Riku.

Donald sighed, "And after all that time we spent looking for him, and now he's gone again!!"

"Don't worry Donald," replied Goofy,"WE can find'em again!!"

Sora looked around, "It looks like nobodies here yet."

"Wonder how every ones doing?" said Riku.

"We'll wait a bit, and if they don't show up soon, we'll go looking, does that sound good?" implied Sora.

Every one shrugged in agreement, now there really wasn't much else to do but wait!!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games