Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Kit's gazed returend to the window. He saw Oroami and waved at him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Oroami brought up his hand in a small wave waiting.

Havok-Trance

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

futashi looks at kit. "no. we did not kill him. he is knock out right now, so no need to worry." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Kit tried to smile agin but to no avail. He turned his attention to Futashi. "Ok good no one deserves to die not even if they do something as bad as this."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 pm

"If you wouldn't mind i'd like to get some rest." Kit layed on the bed and crawled under the covers. "Good night everyone."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:37 pm

"well my job here is done" Susumu smiles and leaves a note on the table next to kits bed. with a seal that only he will be able to open, she then walks out of the hospital and notices Oroami floating around in the sky, she smiles.

the note reads sad for kits eyes only:highlight it)

To kit,
I am not going to make you clean the sewers, really. But I ask of you to never take this course of action again, We here in the cloud care for you and do not like seeing Shinobi make such reckless decisions. your punishment is as follows: You must fight futashi, to the death, hahaha i'm only joking. but i would like for you to fight Futashi and that you two stick together from this point on.
Sincerely,
Susumu

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:39 pm

Oroami flew down towards Susumu, and brang his Wings back in now walking next to her, "So what was the reason Kit got punished."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:40 pm

futashi smiled. "sure thing." he said, and vanished to the dorms.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:54 pm

"leaving the village without my permission" she said while walking with oroami throughout the village.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Oroami nodded "i saw him in the Mist, he wanted to spar with someone he said it was apart of a mission."

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:05 pm

"ya he did have a mission to do that , but he returned from that mission and left on his own accord"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Oroami's eyebrow raised "the Kit that left first was a clone i think, because he was sparing with Melody then he was talking to Jin at the beach."

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 pm

"he knows exactly what he did" Susumu continues walking.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Oromai followed Susumu, watching her as she went by.

Havok-Trance

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 am

kit the philosipher
Kit closed his eyes when she said death. But when he heard clean the sweres he nodded. "Yes ma'am." Kit layed back so that he was leaning up against the wall. "Man i wish i could have been there......To hurt that man.........But i probly would have killed him." He sighed and looked at Lenon. "You didn't kill him right."

"I never kill when I can avoid it. He should be coming
around now. I left a clone to tell him to leave."

The clones disappeared and Lenon stood up,
disappearing in a burst of lightning.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games