Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtherWorldShukumei

Cluttered Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:44 pm
Hello, all! I'm OtherWorldShukumei, but in the real world, I'm known as Hollie. If you all think my name is too long, you can call me OWS, or some form of Shukumei (including Shuku and Shukie) with or without the 'chan' suffix. I am 21 years old and work at a JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts store. I really like it there. As an artsy person, I end up spending lots of my paycheck at JoAnn's when there's a good sale. xp

I'm a "grammatically" sort of person, and I stick to fully typed words with punctuation. I've never used nor gotten into all of that 'txt tlk'. I like my vowels right where they are. I do use a few occasional common acronyms like 'lol' though.

Other than my art stuff (which is mostly drawing), I like to read fantasy novels and a select few romance novels (usually with fantasy elements also), play video games (mostly platformers), watching anime, and running around on Gaia.
I guess even at 21, I still act like a kid, but I know where my responsibilities lie.

I joined Gaia back in March of 2005, but slowly lost activity as I got caught up in real life. I came back though with an even stronger attitude and have been really active since coming back in November of 2006.

Favorites:
Color - Lime green
Animal - Cheetah
Food - Mongolian beef from P.F. Chang's (the best restaurant ever)
Movie - Pirates of the Caribbean (just the 1st one)
Book - Tanya Huff's The Fifth Quater (I 'lol'ed while reading it.)
Anime - Fushigi Yugi (AKA Mysterious Play)
TV Show - Heroes

As for this particular guild/event, I was referred by Sweetkitty. If, by random chance, I should win anything, I'll put most of it towards my dream ava quest, towards my kitty charity, and then probably donate the rest to those I find really deserving (like people with really expensive quests that have scrapped and saved a lot; people like Sweetkitty ^-^).  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:11 pm
Jinkies!
I'm Velma,
here, on Gaia between my mystery solving, and my schoolwork...
whee

LOL JASM

LittleNightmare3

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:03 pm
Hello, PeAnUt BuTtEr FrUiT LoOpS, got me to join!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:08 pm
Hey, I'm blackroses-dxr, and I'm called Rose in the real world. I'm 14 going on 15.

I like to write, read, photoshop, and just spend my time taking photographs and hanging out with friends.

I live in the Philippines and have two older brothers.

I'm also a fanatic about Egyptian Mythology ^_^  

blackroses-dxr

petit prince de rien

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:54 pm
Hey! I'm N ! N J A, but in real life I'm Alison.
Im 13.
I live in Texas with my family.
I like to read, write, draw, stuff like that.
I was told about the guild by Angel in Slumber and decided to join.
If I won the 1 million gold, I would probably buy a few items I wanted and then hold a give away. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:57 pm
Hmm... where should I start? Well, my SN, as you can see, is Die The Shisno ("Die" is the first 3 letters of my name, Diego; "Shisno" is from the webseries "Red vs. Blue"; and I added "The" in to complete it). I am 15 going into my sophomore year, and I have an addiction to videogames. My favorite videogame of all time (at the moment) is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the Xbox 360. I'll play any game, any time... as long as it isn't a rythm game because I have no rythm. I listen to alternative rock music... a lot. In fact, I'm addicted to it. My favorite songs are (in order) "Smells Like Teen Spirit", "By The Way", "Breath", "Survivalism", and "21st Century". My favorite bands are (in order) Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Breaking Benjamin, and Nine Inch Nails. My favorite TV shows are "24", "Band of Brothers", and "Mail Call". My favorite movie is "Saving Private Ryan". My favorite gun is the FN PS90 5.7x28mm. Why did I put that up? Because I have a fascination for guns. I own a Makarov, and go shooting with my dad whenever we can manage it. Anyway, my favorite book is Halo: The First Strike. My favorite drink is Mountain Dew Code Red... and, well, that's all you need to know, I guess. Oh, and what am I going to do with the mil if I win? First, I would finish my dream avi (currently questing for a Dark Halo), maybe buy a few extra things, donate to guilds and... well, that's all I can think of to do with it. Well, that's me. Nice to meet you all! mrgreen  

Die The Shisno

scair

Aged Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:23 pm
hey well I to explain my self.... well a little nuts entertained lost at times but entertaining along the way. eh close enough  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:28 pm
Hey, I'm `suicide~mistake` My real name is Erika, I was stubbern when i first saw this and I won't lie the first thing that poped in my mind was "scam" but now I have friends that have won several times and its been going for a while and so I now join thee! but anyway if I do win Ill probably donate and complete my avi! I have recently donated 2 12K+ items to a dear friend of mine that I met here on gaia she is awesome and deserved them and I guess carma caught up because after I gave her the winter rose a month later I win my coco!
but anyway i guess thats good for now! peace out!  

Feliziaa

Angelicdevil12345666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:10 am
Hi, I'm Angelicdevil12345666, but IRL my name is Becca.
I just turned 19 two days ago, and I live in Eastern Canada.
I spend way too much time on Gaia, and to little affect. I don't have much gold, but try hard to keep some, which I giveaway whenever I can.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:49 am
Hey- I'm Kajido (or Sam)

Male. Ish.

17 years old-I'll be 18 in February next year.

I'm from England.
I'm bored.
Tired.
I love shiny things.
And anything purple.
Or green.
Or Orange...

Basically, I love colours.

I'm a Dance Machine Fanatic.

Give me any song on Expert (except from the Max's) and I'll quite happily get an A for you smile

Eh.

Ask me anything else.

I also generally type in red...

Apologies.

kajido

8,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bleed The Cure

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:09 am
yo

Name: Bleed The Cure
Sex: Male
For Fun: I usually spend my spare time playing games. I'm currently playing .hack//G.U. games.
About me: I absolutely love anime and manga. I was born in japan. I collect sword and daggers. The Japanese culture is amazing. I graduated from high school last year. I currently have no job. I'm happily in a relationship.
Colors: Favorite) Silver, Black, Red in that order
least favorite) Yellow, Green, Orange in that order.
Music: Mostly Hardcore and Metal, but i also listen to Emo/screamo, acoustic, rock, basically anything except country.
If i won some gold: I would probably use it towards my quests and whatever is left over i would help out some friends.

if there is anything else you would like to know pm me. :]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:50 am
Hey, I'm Domo Midget.

I'm gay, get over it.

I love Gaia.

I love DDR.

I love you.

(Not much of an intro, but you'll get to know me from my posts in here ^^)  

Domo Midget

teh cookie monkey

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 am
-> I'm Kage_Riku or formally known as Sally
--> I'm 14
---> And I am of course FEMALE
----> I live in Florida where it is very very very hot in Summer (boo hoo)
-----> I normally like spending my time on Gaia, I'm a very good singer in a band. I still live with my parents and sister. I like Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Tomoya Ohtani, Utada Hikaru, Drowning Pool, and other bands...
------> My favorite colors are black, blood red, and blue
-------> And if I was to every WIN the gold, I would get the Chyaku Norisu scarf, Shadow Spirit, and Demonbow blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:01 am
Hi!
I am LuckyGirl7471! People call me Lucky for short or Lexi my nickname outside of Gaia.
I am 13. I am a female. And right now I really work hard for fairy wings!

LoveLexiiii

Darkgirl101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:23 am
Im known basically as kitty xD or dark,....whatever ^_^ i have no lide outside of gaia,.....oh i do and it complelty involves candy ^-^ i like shiny stuff and sugar and being weird, you dont get to know my name age or...anything xD deal with it -runs round yelling pie- also....i dun like pink

Oh and if i won id help out my friends by giving them like 20k each or something then buy a buncha stuff that i want ^_^

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games