Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:32 pm
ChewySkywalker
ooo Pretty dress, except for the pink, pink scares me.

3nodding
It's a good shade of pink though, I like the style.

-_-; I don't really want to go to prom, but I probably will anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:36 pm
That's such a pretty dress, Kem! <3

I liked shopping for my prom dress and wearing my prom dress. I wanna become a princess and wear pretty dresses all the time, and ride ponies and eat cake and tea and laugh at poor people. *pout*  

Nimbrethil

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:46 pm
Gah, now everyone is making me wish I were a junior......or senior  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:14 am
Pretty dress, the colouring is reminding me of my friend's hair though xd Because his hair is pink and black...well, it's like black, then on one side there's pink added.  

Zurgi

Serni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:03 pm
I love the dress! As you can tell I heart those colours as well so...right on! I wish my hair was black and pink, only sometimes though. It would be cool if we could change our hair colours whenever we wanted. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:02 am
My hair is red, but it's nothing really wild, or all that cool.

*still needs to buy a prom dress* stressed  

Melian

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:31 am
My hair is dark brown, I'm trying to convice my mommy to let me dye it blue. But it's curly!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:45 pm
Here's a pretty recent picture of me. You can't really see it in the photo, but my hair's still a bit greeninsh from when I last dyed it (before christmas) blue. It's my class color. I need to go get some maroon dye now.
User Image  

PearlZenith

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:29 pm
Cool picture ^__^

I have to get a dress for the music banquet in May. Mom was griping about the cost of buying one, but I mean, she spent 2100 dollars today on two suits for my brother for this Model UN thing he's doing..

So I mean, buying me one dress and a pair of shoes..come on. It'll be less than $500, guaranteed. Most likely less than $200. She can't weasel out of it now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:35 pm
Zurgi
Cool picture ^__^

I have to get a dress for the music banquet in May. Mom was griping about the cost of buying one, but I mean, she spent 2100 dollars today on two suits for my brother for this Model UN thing he's doing..

So I mean, buying me one dress and a pair of shoes..come on. It'll be less than $500, guaranteed. Most likely less than $200. She can't weasel out of it now.
Parents and their priorities. gonk I'm sure you can get a nice dress for less than $500, I know that J.C. Penny's usually has a good selection, and pretty good prices.
I'm glad you like the picture. I need to take more. That was the best of the ones I took the other day; in one of them I looked like I was being possed by a daemon.  

PearlZenith

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:03 pm
Yay these are the best pictures I could find to show you guys from when I went to New York! Enjoy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sorry it is a little off-kilter. This a picture of me and my hot, but nice, friend while riding the subway.

This is Onoj at ground zero!

This is me apparently attacking a Tuba.

This is me with my sister at a park a block or so from ground zero. (she is seven years older than me yet note the height difference. wink )

Here is me looking out at Staten and Ellis island.

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:58 pm
Great pictures!!

I love that last one. It's so peaceful and tranquil 3nodding .  

Imyavie

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:27 pm
That is one whacked out tuba.

Lovely pictures Onoj xd I agree with imyavie about the last one...peaceful..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:53 pm
"Hot but nice?" xp

That seems a weird statement. Ah well.

I like the tuba one and the last one. Very nice.  

curumo

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:33 pm
Hey guys, do you think that Tuba was enjoying it? whee  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games