Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 am

i dont think i can leave his side im sorry....he makes my life easier to live whether or nnot im in pain....i cant let go....something...in his eyes...just...captured...part of my soul i guess...(scrathches back of head) besides i dont wanna cause a burden on you...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:11 am

"Destiny you wouldnt be a burden on me because i love you." Aqua then kissed Destiny on the cheak and ran off before she could say anymore.

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:13 am

(destiny held her cheek) love...(eyes widen with shock) now i know how...gohma feels....(runs after aquasi)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:15 am

(opens door coming in from the snow) gohma...kun...where are you...(shivers and sits on the couch)...gohma kun...only if you knew...the pain.....im going through.....

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:56 am

(walks in and slams door)....everything...is...dissappearing.....going bye bye.......i cant even cry.....gohma.....your not here.....when i need you.....the most....sais gone...hero is.....you are too....why....why...(slams door open and runs out the house)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:40 pm

(niya walked into the home knowing it could be a last time he ever did it) humans are stupid..(he walked into gohmas old rom jumped on the bed and went to sleep)

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:59 pm

(she sitting on the step watching the snow fall) what to do.... what to do.... gohma...kun..... i wish....i wasnt so...sad.....then i could truley smile...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:41 am

(she walked inside and layed her head on the counter) those idiots....(growling to herself about yesterday remembering the genin ruki she slammed her fist into the counter) that bastered!

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:47 am

(dess reentered the house with a heavy consience).....i need....nevermind.....(layed on the couch and put arm over eyes) stupid miharu...stupid gohma...stupid...ruki...stupid sai.....there all stupid.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:50 am

Gohma walked into the house. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed some bread before he noticed Destiny. "Hey!" He called out cheerfully.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:53 am

now my concience is making me think gohmas home...great! im going pshyco now......(turns over laying on her stomache looking at the wall with no emotion)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:56 am

Gohma smiled and bit a piece off of his brea"d. He sat it on the counter and then moved to her side. "What? No hello?

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:58 am

(her ears perked up as she sat up and faced the wal) (she turned around and jumped from the couch over the counter knocking everything off sliding to gohma) your not fake? your not an hallucination/am i dreaming?(she blinked with tears in her eyes)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:01 am

He smiled and raised his hand. Slidding his fingers across her cheek he stood. "As real as I ever was." He replied as he cleaned the mess and tossed out the loaf of bread.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games