Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:24 pm
Instead of sending him something MGS related, send him a dvd of one of the movies he directed instead. It would show him that you really enjoy his movies and it would motivate him to make more. A sincere, heartfelt letter is also suggested. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:25 pm
He's not a director, he's a screenwriter. 3nodding  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm
Well, I'll see based on the circumstances. s**t, for all I know for the entire time my acting coach and David work together, my coach will just go to like LA or something. Because that's where I think he met David, since he was in LA earlier, his new movie won the Audience Choice award at the Beverly Hills Film Festival. So for all I know, David won't be in Toronto at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:44 am
Stranger, he's not a director yet. Apparently, he's directing a movie called Slaughter Road, or something along those lines.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:00 am
Okay, so, going back to the whole autograph conversation...
What's the autograph etiquette for conventions? Are you allowed to bring your own stuff for the guests to sign? Or is it one of those, "You want a signature you have to buy our s**t," kind of deal?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:43 am
I'd say bring one thing of your own to sign... But that's just my personal opinion.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:54 am
I just don't want them to like, confiscate it, or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:00 pm
Honey, they allow airsoft guns into the convention so long as you check them in, lol. And if they dont want you using your own things, they'll tell you so. It's not that kind of oppressive enviornment (or at least it wasnt last time I went to a con).  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:07 pm
Not this one. No gun replicas allowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 pm
Meeting David Hayter? Lucky b*****d. surprised

I don't think they confiscate things brought in. Though personally I would probably buy something to get signed.

Finally saw "Oldboy" over the weekend. Thank God for premium movie channels.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:30 pm
Well, like I said, let's not jump the gun just yet. I don't even know if David will be in Toronto at any point at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, so, going back to the whole autograph conversation...
What's the autograph etiquette for conventions? Are you allowed to bring your own stuff for the guests to sign? Or is it one of those, "You want a signature you have to buy our s**t," kind of deal?

It varies for each convention and actor/actress/etc. 3nodding

@Stranger: Thanks for correcting me. smile

Edit: Happy Easter everyone!  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:37 pm
So.. If under Con Policies, it mentions absoutely nothing regarding autographs, then is it safe to assume that it's fair play?

Yes, Happy Easter to everyone from me as well!

Hmm, maybe I should start my own Easter tradition, kind of an anti-commercial statement... I should start cooking Rabbit on Easter Sunday. Plus it'll be an excuse to eat Rabbit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:41 pm
So, I love Boston.

As I was driving back to campus today, I was in a huge traffic jam. I was pissed off and wanted to know what was going on...

.... until a zombie slammed himself against my window, scaring me half to death.

Apparently there was a Zombie Lurch in Harvard Square that I was not aware of!!! It was epic, and made my day... even more than the hysterical religious people protesting it. heart  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm
On Easter Sunday it is kind of in bad taste.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games