Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

berryscary1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:59 pm
My friend and I 3nodding i'm pretty sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 pm
it's been a while my dears, currently in the process of clearing up all my financial aid and getting ready for school in august... i know, early but if i don't start now i'll forget!! O,o

niph did you finish school already and you're moving to london? eek lol this calls for a celebration  

mymiridon

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My friend and I or my friend and me both works.
Depending on the situation?
Like...
She asked my friend and me for some money.
My friend and I gave her some money.

What?
Niphy's moving to London?
Doesn't she live in London?
-shot-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:02 am
@ CBC: Are you a very sciency type of person then? Science is HARD. My Science results are all very BAD. Well, bad in my/my mum's terms. It's averagey compared to everyone else.

@ Niphz: 1) When does your term start? 2) What are you studying in uni anyway, and 3) Sorry for the half-scribbled message in your... "Year Book" (that's what you call it, right?), I wanted to decorate it with lots of sparkly pens and draw bunnies (xD, don't ask, I just thought of that randomly then), but I would have had to spend ages on it. Oh and 4) When is your birthday? I've never got round to writing it anywhere.

Niphy doesn't live in London. Niphy lives in Bristol. Er... Well I think Niphy lives in Bristol. I don't know quite where her new (but not very new any more) house is.  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:40 pm
AT: Pink hair @__@;;
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

Niphy lives in Long Ashton, just outside of Bristol, which is in the South-West of England. (: Niphy is also currently addicted to Outspark Fiesta, an MMORPG with characters who look like t0shi's art. xD <3

@Liani - 1. 27th Sept? 2. M141 Law with French Law (4 years), to give the full name xD 3. No problem, thanks for writing 4. 18th March XDDD

@yalie - YEAH LET'S HAVE A CELEBRATION... IF ONLY THE GUILD WERE MORE ACTIVE I'D THROW A GIVEAWAY AND PARTY. BUT NOOOOO. DD;;

@CBC - it's like t0shi said. If it's the subject of the sentence then it's "My friend and I", but if it's the object (or any other case) then it's "me and my friend". It's never "my friend and me", I think ;P

My scrolling is working again <3

Art: give free art? <3
Guilds: we need to recruit, guys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:41 pm
@t0sh: you gave a friend money? That's not a wise thing to do.  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:43 pm
mymiridon

rofl rofl rofl

You never fail to make me laugh. ILU. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:24 pm
Niphz

YEAH LET'S HAVE A CELEBRATION... IF ONLY THE GUILD WERE MORE ACTIVE I'D THROW A GIVEAWAY AND PARTY. BUT NOOOOO. DD;;

Well I can understand why this guild is dead, with you all trying to contaminate people with images of filth and incest. I can just imagine the party invitation.

"♥Come share your drawings of Yaoi.

♥Craze over the latest 'art' and feast on a morsel of incest.

♥Come to meet fellow Yaoi fans from all over the world."

rolleyes

You people are the guild moderators. You're in a position of responsibility. Would it be wrong to think that you're supposed to be looking after the guild, rather than rubbishing it and encouraging the members to conduct themselves inappropriately? I'd be interested to hear what Darkaznstargoddess has to say on this matter.

Note: I'm not actually criticizing you or anyone. That wasn't meant to be 'heavy' or 'serious'. Just letting you know in case you misinterpret it.

mymiridon

3nodding  

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:24 pm
Well, Dasg is barely around these days (She's busy playing Flyff and Maple Story I guess), and this guild's basically run by Sipsh as an oligarchy. So they're free to use their mod powers when it suits them. I'm not saying they do a bad job, but knowing their personalities, it's little wonder this guild has become like this. ninja

Anyway, enough ranting about that. I'm moving in two weeks' time as well-to a much bigger house just three blocks down from where I currently live. It's nothing like Niph moving from a small town to London, which I've always assumed was the absolute centre of Britain. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:31 pm

..isn't that kind of like insulting someone and saying "no offence" afterwards under your breath? neutral

Please PM a mod if you have issues with how the guild is run. Preferably me, in this case. (:

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ixian.
If you don't like it, leave. C: Join Asian Pride or sth.
It's okay, we won't mind.
And just to clarify, we only posted shounen ai.
It was no were close to yaoi, kthnx.

LOL@Yalie.

Ehh. I always thought you'd have to put 'me' and 'I' after.

&& Omgsh, I used to play Fiesta. But it really lagged for me. xD So I quit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:13 pm
wink Freedom of expression.

Who says that anything we've talked about on the icu is right or wrong, and even if they had, that would be their opinion.  

berryscary1

berryscary1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:39 pm
Don't mean to doublepost, but im listed as a nonmember!!! lol
*slightly confused considering that i'm able to post*
sweatdrop never mind, seemed to be a glitch  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:05 pm
@t0sh: it's i that's after and me that's before I believe.

@ixian: my dear, if we used such an invitation we'd have thousands of new members flocking here. rofl
well on the serious side, as far as I know we've been keeping with the tos and everything that i've looked at is pg-13 if not pg. If you'd like to continue to shove your morals down our throats let me direct you towards the ed biggrin

@niphz: it'd be great to have a party in the guild or we could just create a giant event in the chatterbox to advertise the icu, or massive msn event as well lol.  

mymiridon

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:07 am
I have PMed the appropriate person(s) in relation to my previous post. Going by people's reactions, I shouldn't have said things in such a manner to people whom I don't know.

If I have offended anyone, I am sorry.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games