Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 am
I dont think it was malicious though. I don't celebrate Easter, and I didn't even really realize that it WAS Easter. No one was being hurt, so I really don't see the issue....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:42 am
Well, it's just kind of odd that THIS would be the day they pick to do it. I just think it's a bit too coincidental to not be malicious.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:55 am
Were there any zombies with rabbit ears? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:01 am
Not just rabbit ears. There were several Zombie bunnies.

Bio, it's just a Zombie Lurch. Whatever happened to just having some fun?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:07 am
You mean a flash mob right?

lol Were they passing out eggs?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:38 am
Meh. Can't say that I'm amused.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 am
User Image
Yeah, take THAT, Christian woman! Happy Easter. ^_^

....late, I know.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 am
Catholic girls are freaks.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:40 am
Totally. xd

She neeeeeeeedssss BODY OF CHRIST. Ever heard that song, Christian Woman by Type O Negative?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 am
Nope. Haven't heard that one.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 am
Oh. Well. It's about a girl who wants to have sexual intercourse with Jesus. It's a good tune, I like it.

Anyway, I'm playing RE biggrin S through again right now. It really is an awesome port of the original game. If RE4 gave us one good thing, it was actually making a little use of the combat knife, which they implemented here. That said, I'm having more fun playing the original through again than I ever did with RE4/RE5. I really wish they'd port RE2 and RE3 over as well, but it's never going to happen. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:23 am
Something on the PSP would be nice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:00 pm
Angela - I know some of them had baskets with rotten eggs in them, but they didn't throw them or anything. I'm pretty sure the Boston Popo' would have taken them DOWN. lol...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 pm
Recently replayed RE biggrin S also. ******** got Barry killed, how do you do that again? Any remake/port would be nice right now.  

Mr. Kennedy

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:45 pm
I'll tell you what's wrong with a zombie lurch: Some nut will probably think the Z-pocalypse has come to be, and start blasting them ha ha.

Biohazard EXTREME
Just because you appreciate something doesn't mean you don't get tired of it. I appreciate my job, it allows me to make money, pay for acting classes, pay off my student loan, and afford me a video game the odd time I'm not broke. But am I tired of it? Hell yes. Yes, it's not as cool of a job as being a voice actor, but I've only been at this for 6 months. I don't know a single person who loves every little aspect about their job. And yes, meeting fans and signing autographs is a part of the job.

Hmm, I never thought some one would ever think that they'd get tired of working their dream job. If so, why would they pursue it in the first place?

You think they're gonna go to a convention and say, "Gee, I'm so sick of you guys. ******** off!" They're obviously not gonna say something like that. They have a sense of public relations. If I did a movie with someone... Let's say, I did a movie with Paris Hilton... Do you think that on interviews or at a convention or whatever, I'm gonna say, "Yeah, I hate that b***h. She's annoying, spoiled, etc. etc." Hell no, I'd probably say something like, "Oh yeah, she's a wonderful girl." It's a part of the job.

Part of the job? So your going to be a commercial actor, trying to appeal to everyone, instead of speaking your own mind? Laaaame. Don't lose yourself when trying to make it big, Bio.

Like, if they're doing an interview with a game developer, they always say the best things about their game, and never say things like, "Yeah, this game isn't going as well as we planned. We had to cut out a bunch of things, some of the controls don't respond properly, we're gonna have to eliminate that aspect of it."
It's not gonna happen. People can and can't say certain things, because those things will affect their reputation.

Many respectable actors and actresses speak their mind lol

Appreciating your fans doesn't mean you can't get tired of them always dogging you for autographs. And vice versa, if you don't wanna give out autographs, doesn't mean you don't appreciate your fans.

I have a dismally inappropriate view on stardom? You have an overly optimistic one. Do you think actors like Christian Bale or Sean Connery enjoy not being able to go to a drug store to buy NyQuil or something, without having people going, "OMG! You're so and so! I love your movie! Can I have your autograph!?"
And that being the only thing they ever hear from fans? You don't think they get tired of that? Gimme a break.

Look at it this way Bio. It's part of the job. If you wish to pursue a career as an actor, then you must realize all the circumstances that surround becoming famous. And if you don't, then that's your own fault. You must prepare for what is to come, for when it does, if you can't handle it, then you're the dumbass who didn't think s**t through. You should prepare to expect, and if you don't like what can be, then just get out of the game before hand and pursue your career through a different method, one with less fortune and fame, but still equally satisfying. Also, an actor or actress can decide to go to conventions or not, you know. It's not like they're forced to do so. But when they decide to do so, they they should know what to expect. As simple as that. And that is why I have the appropriate view on stardom.

That's like those people who say, "I'm gonna become a game tester. I'll never get tired of video games."

Thee Stranger
If you're satisfied with just a picture, that's cool. But I really don't think that signing a few things is really going to bother him that much. He does it all the time. Hell, I could mail s**t to that guy right now and he'd sign it for me. He puts his address up there on his IMDB all the time, offering people to send him s**t to sign.

Well, then, that's Hayter. It's awesome, and knowing that I might reconsider my position on this case in particular. But most actors are NOT like that. And yeah, maybe it's because Hayter isn't on that paparazzi level. But still, I'm very careful with celebrities. Because looking at it from the outside, the kinds of things typical fans say to celebrities, and the kinds of attitudes they bring (especially nerds. I don't mean that in a derogatory manner, just in that hardcore, video game fans, comic book fans, sci fi fans, etc), the kinds of things they say, the kinds of attitudes they bring, they annoy the hell out of ME. Like, I WANT a dedicated fanbase, but I honestly can't say that I'd be as tolerant of them outside of conventions.

LOL. Can you imagine us both at a convention, with booths right across from eachother? It be WAR!

Oh, and Thee Stranger: That was HAWT.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games