Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Don't worry Akira, I won't tell on you.

i will.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm

You guys need to calm yourself. Be patient. The guild will become for the better. I know OSU just trolls. He is a good guy, but shane, you went too far editting my post.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Even though, You still think you are so great and think you are all mighty and all with sharingan. But screw this I am not going to argue and get people worked up, This argument is pointless since as always, you find a way to sway and manipulate people and get them to thinking you are not corrupt. And you have no god damned right to say I am a dumb person when you never met me.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
You guys need to calm yourself. Be patient. The niggers will become a pile of ash and its for the better. I know OSU just trolls, but I'm ******** serious. No editting my post.

O.O

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:03 pm

WTF DO YOU MEAN I EDITED YOUR POST? FOR THE LAST TIME I CAN'T EVEN EDIT ON MY PHONE.

caps lock aside... seriously... i can't edit on my phone. If I could, then this would be alot easier.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Tensho Deshi
Even though, You still think you are so great and think you are all mighty and all with sharingan. But screw this I am not going to argue and get people worked up, This argument is pointless since as always, you find a way to sway and manipulate people and get them to thinking you are not corrupt. And you have no god damned right to say I am a dumb person when you never met me.

Ahem? When Cassie left for the night because her family logged her off, you said you would pray. When she came back, you said that your praying worked. How Naive is that? You just said that basically, if you didn't pray, she wouldn't be alright.

And I am NOT corrupt. You all need to settle down

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
WTF DO YOU MEAN I EDITED YOUR POST? FOR THE LAST TIME I CAN'T EVEN EDIT ON MY PHONE.

caps lock aside... seriously... i can't edit on my phone. If I could, then this would be alot easier.

Oh really, just checked. the only Crew online are You, Me, Cain, and Minty. So you are NOT on your phone then.

And Why was Irish made a VC?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
The Fall is Inevitable

Oh really, just checked. the only Crew online are You, Me, Cain, and Minty. So you are NOT on your phone then.

why the hell would you care?

Sindenky

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
Tensho Deshi

Ahem? When Cassie left for the night because her family logged her off, you said you would pray. When she came back, you said that your praying worked. How Naive is that? You just said that basically, if you didn't pray, she wouldn't be alright.

Don't you dare question my religion, I don't care if you are a crew member, ban me but you are a power hungry egotistical maniac that acts all nice and sways everyone, say anything you want and try to come up with fancy words to make yourself feel good and feed your ego, you will just become more ego hungry and one day will get you in deep trouble for it, and stop blaming shane for crap and thinking he is a liar,
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I think you need to get your head out of your a** and actually look at your goddamned post. Sin edited it when QUOTING. QUOTING.

IF I WAS NOT ON MY PHONE WHY THE ******** WOULD I ASK EMMA TO DO EDITS FOR ME? WHY THE ******** DO I TAKE 10 MINUTES TO RESPOND? DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT I AM USING AND WHAT I AM NOT. MY COMPUTER ******** BROKE, AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

understood?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Sindenky
Raimundo vi Britannia
The Fall is Inevitable

I don't, it is just that that kind of promotion, everyone is notified.

@Jeremy: I don't dis your Religion, only that statement.

and If not shane, who? There is an 82% chance it is him, given the factors.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
Tensho Deshi

I agree with this, there is no ******** god... Have you noticed that Christians and most bible thumpers are retarded? Just because a man in a black robe and your parents braiwashed you as a child means it is true... But you can't even think about the possiblity of there not being a god because you will go to hell and suffer forever! I LOVE it when bible thumpers try to threaten atheists with hell... Hell is their holy grail of scare tactics...

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:12 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
I think you need to get your head out of your a** and actually look at your goddamned post. Sin edited it when QUOTING. QUOTING.

IF I WAS NOT ON MY PHONE WHY THE ******** WOULD I ASK EMMA TO DO EDITS FOR ME? WHY THE ******** DO I TAKE 10 MINUTES TO RESPOND? DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT I AM USING AND WHAT I AM NOT. MY COMPUTER ******** BROKE, AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

understood?

Then I apologize for my remark. I am extremely stressed right now. I apologize for my rudeness, Shane. Btw, I recommended you for VC in my PM to Cassie.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
Sindenky
Raimundo vi Britannia
The Fall is Inevitable

I don't, it is just that that kind of promotion, everyone is notified.

@Jeremy: I don't dis your Religion, only that statement.

and If not shane, who? There is an 82% chance it is him, given the factors.

It sure as hell souded like you dissed my religion, saying my praying worked and that is naive for me to think that, Dissing or not it is still a disgrace to me and my religion when you say my praying doesn't work and think's it's bs. And OSU I am going to ignore that statement cause I believe what I believe, I don't want to make this a damn Religious debate

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 pm

i just don't like being called a liar...
i'm stressed as hell too yo
it's gonna be a whiiile before i host another exams
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games