Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

good night america
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm so bored, never being a proctor again... but guiz Queensland Australia is like flooded lmao, 75% of the state is in a state of disaster

Oh what joy!

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:04 am

Lawl... Where I live may be cold, but it is perfect for these reasons:

1. No poisonous animals in 200 miles (Insects included)
2. I live in a Neighbourhood with no crime (Although, i live in the 7th city with most crime per Capita in Canada)
3. No Weather Effects us.

The Canadian Shield Protects us ((It isn't even a figurative shield. there is literally a Canadian Shield. It is a Land mass that occupies most of canada that protects us from bad weather. The only problem is that it is cold during the winter, but that is easy to fight. XD I have the Fan going right now because it is Hot in here.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 am

Raimundo vi Britannia

2. I live in a Neighbourhood with no crime (Although, i live in the 7th city with most crime per Capita in Canada)

The Canadian Shield Protects us ((It isn't even a figurative shield. there is literally a Canadian Shield. It is a Land mass that occupies most of canada that protects us from bad weather. The only problem is that it is cold during the winter, but that is easy to fight. XD I have the Fan going right now because it is Hot in here.

I live on a peninsula so flooding doesn't effect us, there is a semi circle of islands around us so we never get high tide or flooding because of the oceans... Downside is no real waves, just ripples. And Queensland is tropical australia we are famous for storms but this place is... Weird... Every major storm in the last 4 years as gone around us (I haven't been here 4 years but thats what the locals say), the islands would catch the brunt of any Tsunami that could possibly hit us and Australia never has earthquakes or real American size cyclones, we have cyclonic storms but we ain't seeing no wind funnel lol...

WE ARE INVINCIBLE.

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:21 am

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Raimundo vi Britannia

I live on a peninsula so flooding doesn't effect us, there is a semi circle of islands around us so we never get high tide or flooding because of the oceans... Downside is no real waves, just ripples. And Queensland is tropical australia we are famous for storms but this place is... Weird... Every major storm in the last 4 years as gone around us (I haven't been here 4 years but thats what the locals say), the islands would catch the brunt of any Tsunami that could possibly hit us and Australia never has earthquakes or real American size cyclones, we have cyclonic storms but we ain't seeing no wind funnel lol...

WE ARE INVINCIBLE.

That too, we don't have earthquakes. although there was one in Ottawa, Lake Superior protects us from it.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:37 am

Australia has the most poisonous animals b***h!

Redback spiders
Black Widow Spiders
White Tail Spider (These bite you, you are gonna feel it... Their venom is unusual, it eats away at the flesh slowly from the bite point... Leave it a day and you are going to be an amputee... Whole arm not hand)
King Brown Snake (Most poisionous ******** thing in Australia)
Red Belly Black Snake
Death Adder
Taipan snake
Inland Taipan snake
Giant Python (They not poisonous but like almost Anconda size)
Bird Eating Spiders
Red legged mexican huntsmens (Grow to larger then large dinner plate)
Funnel Web Spiders (VERY ******** POISIONOUS)
Mouse Spiders (VERY ******** POISONOUS)
Dingoes (Not poisionous or partically deadly but they got my baby!)
Brown Snake (Also poisonous)
Trapdoor spiders (They ******** you up, like mouse spiders but mouse only use hole they use false ground to surpirse your a**)
Cassawary Birds (They have been documented to use their claws to tear out STOMACHS)
Kangaroos (See Cassawarys)
Emus (See cassawarys x7)
8+ different sharks (Seriously)
4+ Deadly jellyfish
and 2+ octopusses that will ******** you up
Saltwater Crocodiles (They do what they want, In the city one could turn up in your yard)
Platipuss (They are the only poisonous Mammel)
Super Kimodo dragons (In the surrounding island there are Kimodos but about 5000 years ago there were super big versions that the Aborignals killed with fire)

And finally the most deadly creature in the world

THE DROP BEAR XD

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:38 am

Australia has the most poisonous jellyfish, the top ten most poisonous snakes and almost all of the most poisonous spiders...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:52 am

the most poisenous jelly fish is small enough to swim up your uretha. And is native to i think the western shore of austalia.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:57 am

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Australia has the most poisonous jellyfish, the top ten most poisonous snakes and almost all of the most poisonous spiders...

I was about to say that second part XD

I learned it from Kangaroo Jack. They had a Herpologist on the site, so I know it is real.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 am

Raimundo vi Britannia
Official Sasuke Uchiha

I learned it from Kangaroo Jack. They had a Herpologist on the site, so I know it is real.

I'm a Herpologist, with a minor degree in Derpomotry

as far as poisonous things go for England....i dont think we have any.. wait...bees, do bees count? what about ants?

@ whats with everyone trying to get into a who ha the most stress comeptition? cause i know hands down, I would beat any of you ********. For most of you its probably "work is getting hard".....my whole ******** life is falling apart infront of me.... I dont go blaming my actions on how my day went, and neither should you, even though i had a shitty day, i come on gaia with a smile, make nice with people, and dont generally argue about things, and have a good time. thats what you all shoud do, if a 15 year old girl can keep her emotions in check, i think you guys can...quite your bitching, and suck it up

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 am

Snuff that Muffin
Raimundo vi Britannia
Official Sasuke Uchiha

I'm a Herpologist, with a minor degree in Derpomotry

as far as poisonous things go for England....i dont think we have any.. wait...bees, do bees count? what about ants?

@ whats with everyone trying to get into a who ha the most stress comeptition? cause i know hands down, I would beat any of you ********. For most of you its probably "work is getting hard".....my whole ******** life is falling apart infront of me.... I dont go blaming my actions on how my day went, and neither should you, even though i had a shitty day, i come on gaia with a smile, make nice with people, and dont generally argue about things, and have a good time. thats what you all shoud do, if a 15 year old girl can keep her emotions in check, i think you guys can...quite your bitching, and suck it up

Player two has entered the game.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 am

Snuff that Muffin
Whats with everyone trying to get into a who ha the most stress comeptition? cause i know hands down, I would beat any of you ********. For most of you its probably "work is getting hard".....my whole ******** life is falling apart infront of me.... I dont go blaming my actions on how my day went, and neither should you, even though i had a shitty day, i come on gaia with a smile, make nice with people, and dont generally argue about things, and have a good time. thats what you all shoud do, if a 15 year old girl can keep her emotions in check, i think you guys can...quite your bitching, and suck it up

I'm a fifteen year old bisexual boy who is a high school drop out. I dropped out because I was originally from a small town that was like 2 years behind on educational standards and wasn't learning anything... Was going to go back to school when we moved to civalisation but my mum made so work in her service station in the way of rent to stay in the house. I have a homophobic, racist, bigot, bible freak, whore queen of a mother who is probably satan... I work in a gas station... Do you have any idea how many people ******** have something to shout at me about? About how they are retarded and how stressful the fuel prices are, even though we are the cheapest on the whole peninsula and am trying to juggle it with a learning program to get my year 12 certificate, coz if I leave my job I have no house.

Shall I continue or is player two about to leave the game?

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 am

Not to be the a*****e in this situation but you sound mad, right now.

Edit: Not you Sasuke.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:14 am

tttavian1
Not to be the a*****e in this situation but you sound mad, right now.

Me or her?

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:17 am

Yay.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games