Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:42 pm

WHO IS STUPIDER, THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH PARK OR THE PEOPLE OF SPRINGFIELD?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:43 pm

Daisuke Diru
Can anyone donate? D":
Sure... let me just retrieve some stuff from my bag of no... Oh, here we go... No.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

NinShmux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:46 pm

TtheHero
-TEH PPL OF FAMLY GUY. DUR.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Nintendo_fanatic
TtheHero

GAHWHAAAAAAAAAT >: O
NO WAI IT'S SIMPSONS!

The WTF Ninja

Skine99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:40 pm

The_WTF_Ninja
Nintendo_fanatic
TtheHero

GAHWHAAAAAAAAAT >: O
NO WAI IT'S SIMPSONS!

No it's definately those South Park citizens. *sips tea*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:43 pm

What have they all done to make you think they are stupid?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skine99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:49 pm

TtheHero

Well maybe I'll vote Simpsons because of the whole Monorail thing. Or the time when the angry mob after Bart was like "They're going to the old mill!" "No we're not!" "Well let's go to the old mill anyway. Get some cider!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Skine99
TtheHero

Well maybe I'll vote Simpsons because of the whole Monorail thing. Or the time when the angry mob after Bart was like "They're going to the old mill!" "No we're not!" "Well let's go to the old mill anyway. Get some cider!"

Oh yeah, I remember that... they could've easily caught Homer and Bart in the float...

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skine99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:03 pm

TtheHero
Skine99
TtheHero

Oh yeah, I remember that... they could've easily caught Homer and Bart in the float...

That's the point. Instead they wanted cider.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:08 pm

Skine99
TtheHero
Skine99
TtheHero

What about when Mr. Burns blocked out the sun? They all very good reasons for shooting him down... but they didn't. Instead it was...

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skine99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:11 pm

TtheHero
Skine99
TtheHero
Skine99
TtheHero

What about when Mr. Burns blocked out the sun? They all very good reasons for shooting him down... but they didn't. Instead it was...

I'm sure they would have gotten around to it. Maggie was just in the right place at the right time.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Skine99
TtheHero
Skine99
TtheHero
Skine99
TtheHero

I'm sure they would have gotten around to it. Maggie was just in the right place at the right time.

What about the stupid things Peter Griffin's done? There was this one episode involving the Pope where he says the the only other reckless thing he ever did was on an airplane. He's standing on an airplane loking at a door. it CLEARLY says DO NOT OPEN. And what does he do?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skine99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:31 pm

TtheHero
Skine99
TtheHero
Skine99
TtheHero

What about the stupid things Peter Griffin's done? There was this one episode involving the Pope where he says the the only other reckless thing he ever did was on an airplane. He's standing on an airplane loking at a door. it CLEARLY says DO NOT OPEN. And what does he do?

Does the Pope live in Quahog?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:31 pm

Anyone ever heard of the game Stretch Panic? It's for the PS2, and It's... quite odd, but looks fun... I found a Vid of the gameplay...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hmyn5VkLMYU

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:36 pm

OMG Check Mii Out is awesome. I've always wanted a photo of me standing next to Princess Peach...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games