Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:26 am

What I'm trying to say is Gaia is an MMO. There are people from all over the world, and quite frankly, the world SUCKS! There will be people looking for an outlet for the problems, that they can't let out in the real world. So the moral to what I just said is; Even though there are people who cry, too much, they do have problems worth talking out, and crying about.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 am

Official Sasuke Uchiha
Snuff that Muffin
Whats with everyone trying to get into a who ha the most stress comeptition? cause i know hands down, I would beat any of you ********. For most of you its probably "work is getting hard".....my whole ******** life is falling apart infront of me.... I dont go blaming my actions on how my day went, and neither should you, even though i had a shitty day, i come on gaia with a smile, make nice with people, and dont generally argue about things, and have a good time. thats what you all shoud do, if a 15 year old girl can keep her emotions in check, i think you guys can...quite your bitching, and suck it up

I'm a fifteen year old bisexual boy who is a high school drop out. I dropped out because I was originally from a small town that was like 2 years behind on educational standards and wasn't learning anything... Was going to go back to school when we moved to civalisation but my mum made so work in her service station in the way of rent to stay in the house. I have a homophobic, racist, bigot, bible freak, whore queen of a mother who is probably satan... I work in a gas station... Do you have any idea how many people ******** have something to shout at me about? About how they are retarded and how stressful the fuel prices are, even though we are the cheapest on the whole peninsula and am trying to juggle it with a learning program to get my year 12 certificate, coz if I leave my job I have no house.

Shall I continue or is player two about to leave the game?

I'm not getting into a competition about this...i hate getting into fights like this...player 2 never joined the game

my point i was trying to make was you should come to gaia to forget about bad things. Not compair and contrast how bad we have things. We shouldnt let our bad day/lives run our actions. Save it for the real world.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:52 am

Well, the real world is mean...And selfish...And dirty. It doesn't listen, much.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:57 pm

what does it mean to accidentally call someone "Darling" and it feels.....amazingly right?

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Sindenky
what does it mean to accidentally call someone "Darling" and it feels.....amazingly right?

hehe...Sin's in love!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:03 pm

what snuff said, but with more feeling.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Sindenky

hehe...Sin's in love!

shush snuff XD i have been in love twice and both times it hasn't ended well. This girl thoo, i have been "with" her for like years now, and its been......awkward to say the least >.>
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Sindenky
Snuff that Muffin
Sindenky

hehe...Sin's in love!

shush snuff XD i have been in love twice and both times it hasn't ended well. This girl thoo, i have been "with" her for like years now, and its been......awkward to say the least >.>

aww, i'm sorry, i didnt mean anything by it...

and awkward good? or awkward bad....

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 pm

It means you care for them, alot. which is a good thing.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Greetingsand Salutations.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
Greetingsand Salutations.

Hello and....and...[/runs to get a thesaurus]
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:12 pm

I extend my most enthusiastic contrafibularities to this compunctuously frasmotic occation. may you interfrastically and anaspeptically enjoy your arrival to our humble thread.
I'm sorry if this post cause you any pericombobulation

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:14 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
I extend my most enthusiastic contrafibularities to this compunctuously frasmotic occation. may you interfrastically and anaspeptically enjoy your arrival to our humble thread.
I'm sorry if this post cause you any pericombobulation

User Image <--- My face when
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:15 pm

lol

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:15 pm

awkward bad....really bad xD

and i do care for her but.....ok here's the thing.
She is in love with me....to the point of worship. I have got myself into her head, years ago, and she cant let me go. It's basically mind control.

Well i have had feelings for her off and on for years now. One week ill be all over her, "loving" her and happy with her. Next week i want nothing to do with her, when she says hello it annoys me. I'll ignore her for months at a time, and every time she starts to leave, i reel her back in.

im a terrible person when it comes to her.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games