Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm
It doesn't matter. In every job, no matter how awesome, the positives always come with the negatives. And if you don't get tired of the negatives, then you're freakin Ned Flanders. That's who you are. Because normal people actually get annoyed by things that are... You know... Annoying.

And yes, yes, every actor sugar coats things. I'm sorry, but if you think that every time someone says, "What was it like working with so and so," and every time the actor/director replies, "Oh god, he/she's a delight!" It's bullshit.
Only in retrospect, like, years and years down the line do they say things like, "Yeah, James Cameron was a real hard a** during the filming of the Terminator," etc. etc.
Honestly, not every actor and director is a delight. That's just how it is. Some people are annoying, some people are mean, some people simply don't have the right chemistry. Either way, you don't see the Making Of interviews and hear people saying things like, "You know, she's... She's okay. I don't think she's that good of an actress, but that's just my opinion."
or "He can't follow directions. It was such a pain in the a** working with him."
Why? Because it makes the movie look bad, and can potentially harm your career if you're gonna be badmouthing your co-stars, or especially your fans.
Unless you're a rapper, in which case, "******** all y'all," is an appropriate thing to say to the fans.

Find me one interview where an actor/actress/director says something bad about who they were working with. And Terminator retrospective doesn't count.

Hey, man, I accept the consequences that come with becoming famous. But accepting something and enjoying it are two completely different things. If I end up as the lead voice part in some big video game, and end up as a guest of honor at some convention (Which, by the way, how the hell can you refuse something like that? When they say, "We want you to be the guest of honor," try and say no.), I accept that there will be a LOT of douchebags there with stupid questions and stupid comments. I accept it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

You think you have the appropriate view on stardom... But if you think that just because you're working your dream job, that you'll like EVERY SINGLE THING about it... Then you really don't have the appropriate view. Because like I said, there are ups and downs to every job in the world. That's life. And if you think that just because you work your dream job that you'll enjoy every single part of it, then you're only setting YOURSELF up for disappointment.
See, I know there will be certain disappointments. I accept that. Thus, I AM ready for it.
If you can't acknowledge that there will be negatives to your dream job, then maybe YOU'RE not ready for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:33 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Recently replayed RE biggrin S also. ******** got Barry killed, how do you do that again? Any remake/port would be nice right now.

He died because you didn't wait for him like he told you to in the piano room when you fell in the hole. He meant it and you let him down. Your impatience was responsible for his death. You killed him.

How does that make you feel?  

MadamTarantula

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:38 pm
AngelaAshford
Mr. Kennedy
Recently replayed RE biggrin S also. ******** got Barry killed, how do you do that again? Any remake/port would be nice right now.

He died because you didn't wait for him like he told you to in the piano room when you fell in the hole. He meant it and you let him down. Your impatience was responsible for his death. You killed him.

How does that make you feel?

Oh yeah! I remember now.
I was a bit impatient, hell I beat it in like 4 hours.

Oh God. Barry, I'm sorry. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm
Hey, in the DS version, if you beat it in less than 3, do you still get the infinite Rocket Launcher?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:50 pm
Dunno, never done it.

But gamefaqs is saying yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 pm
Never done it!? NEVER DONE IT!?
Have you not done it in the original, either?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:02 pm
I'm pretty sure I've done it on the playstation version. ninja
As for REmake I played that s**t to hell. I got it on that if that counts.

I dunno, DS version was kinda a mellow thing. Beat it a few times and that's it. I only played the multiplayer like twice. Ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 pm
Well, what about the infinite Magnum? Can you get it in the DS version?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:10 pm
I don't remember anything like that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:14 pm
Well, you could in the Director's Cut version. Speaking of which, does the DS version have the Arranged mode? Or only the original mode?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Then I never got the infinite rocket launcher on the PS version since I have directors cut haha. Aw man. I better go do that soon.

Nope. Only "Rebirth" and classic mode.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:20 pm
But... Directors Cut had both the Rocket Launcher AND the Magnum.. The Magnum though... You had to beat the game in... Umm... I don't remember if it was less than 2 hours, or less than 4 hours. But it was one of those, and then you get the infinite magnum. And it was oh so sweet.

So what's Rebirth mode all about? I don't assume Lisa Trevor is in it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:27 pm
Huh, turns out you have to save all your partners to get it in Director's Cut.

Yeah, "Rebirth" mode was just a fancy way of saying you are going to use the touch screen. Not to be confused with the Rebirth on the Gamecube. The puzzles were pretty fun though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm
Really? Hmm... Sometimes when you do everything right, you don't realize that you've done anything at all.

Ah, I see... Oh, Capcom, how we hate you.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm
Futurama?

Yeah. Pretty much.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games