Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 638 639 640 641 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 pm
"...Why would I stab my girlfriend when I've shown no violent tendencies toward her? If I recall, it was because of YOU I defended myself in the fight!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm
"People can change behind closed doors..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 pm
"Oh, so NOW you care about your daughter."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 pm
"Now the my identity as be thrown out the window, yes. I can get away with showing affection."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 pm
"...GET AWAY WITH IT!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:28 pm
"...Problem, child?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:31 pm
"You're acting like interacting with your child would affect your life! YOU ARE INSANE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:36 pm
"Before, when I was sololy devoted to the Barons, it could have. Though Gray knew my true identity, no one else did. I risked total anarchy."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 pm
Gil grabbed Lady by the collar of her uniform and brought her to eye-level with him.
"Family comes first. Everything else second." he growled before releasing her, and walking off.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 pm
Demi literally fainted the minute she saw Gil grabbing onto Lady... She had a feeling he was going to die once she saw him do it...
Anything said or done afterward she did not know of...

"If I had exposed my family, I would have threatened their lives, boy." Lady called out. "My family always came first."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:59 pm
"You're just making a pathetic excuse that only someone who had forsaken their family for a selfish gain would. Are you the same?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:03 pm
Gil was then suddenly grabbed by the back of his shirt, and then thrown down back and into the ground. Hard.
Before anything else could happen, the end of a pistol barrel was then shoved into hi throat, Lady standing above him.

"Let me get one thing straight in your mind, boy." Lady growled. "I've spent thirteen years with the Barons; I've spent thirteen years hoping and praying for the chance to see Demi again; I've spent thirteen years away from my own God damn family, having to silently watch them suffer without me; My men may care for me, but they don't care much for Demi or Alex. They just see Demi as the Gray Baron's play toy. And Alex? An excuse to murder. I had to protect my family by falling off the radar."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 am
"Oh yes, so this excuses you from stepping on her neck and nearly killing Alex yourself?" Gil asked, not even flinching at the pistol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 am
"The Barons never liked my family to begin with." Lady grunted.

"And don't even get me started on the other people... The ones who would have forced both Alex and Demi into spotlights that would make them look like liars, because they've been saying I'm dead for the past thirteen years."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:18 am
"You act like you and you family are the only ones media would want to destroy."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 638 639 640 641 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games