Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
reiyoko's thread of sake and off-topicness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 741 742 743 744 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sake?
yesh!
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
nuuuu!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
give me my ramune and leave me alone
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
not thirsty, but a cookie would be nice!
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
a moose once bit my sister.....
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:20 am
I'm saying she should've dumped him earlier. I'm also saying that she can be happy doing other non-sexual things @.@

Seriously that post was crazy blocky. So hard to read. Not used to reading blocks of text anymore >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:04 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
I'm saying she should've dumped him earlier. I'm also saying that she can be happy doing other non-sexual things @.@

Seriously that post was crazy blocky. So hard to read. Not used to reading blocks of text anymore >.<

I broke it all up into smaller paragraphs. rolleyes

When you're in love it sometimes clouds your judgment of people, especially when you are married to that person. She was too submissive to his dominate personality. Its a natural human condition, most friendships have one dominate person and one submissive person. I'm sure you've been in a friendship like that. Even dominate people can sometime be caught up in a friendship where someone is more dominate. Marriage is just a friendship with more benefits. Traditionally and biologically it has also been the guy who is the dominate factor of that friendship.

And another thing, me and her were good friends, and we were comfortable with each other. I was there to provide some male company, not just a quickie/surrogate p***s. It wasn't just about sex. It didn't even become a sexual thing until 4 months before I graduated, and we had known each other for several months. Besides she had other alternatives, she just preferred me over them for as long as she could get me. Its like finding your favorite name brand ice cream on sale at the same price as the generic. You're going buy the name brand and enjoy it as long as it lasts.

And going back to biology and the human condition; some women might want/need a man around. That concept might be foreign to you, but trust me some women like to feel some testosterone in the room. Especially the smell of a guy (not bad/sweaty, its one of those biology things. Something so weird it can cause a woman to change her cycle) Even my lesbian neighbor (closet bisexual) wanted a sniff every now and then.

Even some Straight guys sometimes sniff other guys.  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:20 pm
The only two relationships I had that were anything like that had some really good times as well. That was the only reason why I put up with the bad.

I know what it's like to want/need someone of the sex you want around. I get that. I have that with women. Regardless of that though, if a girl is married, then she is married. Not only that, but having more then one partner isn't even as good as monogamy, because even though you may have fun with others...it's still just 2nd or 3rd best.

I am sure if we really tried we could find even more differences...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:54 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
The only two relationships I had that were anything like that had some really good times as well. That was the only reason why I put up with the bad.

I know what it's like to want/need someone of the sex you want around. I get that. I have that with women. Regardless of that though, if a girl is married, then she is married. Not only that, but having more then one partner isn't even as good as monogamy, because even though you may have fun with others...it's still just 2nd or 3rd best.

I am sure if we really tried we could find even more differences...

I was her only partner at the time, we were in a monogamy like relationship. she was separated from her husband. Its not like we were screwing ever nine minutes while her husband was at work before the marital troubles began. Legal separation makes it ok to sleep with other people. Also i am never in more then one serious relationship at a time.

(i just went to see what the sailor boy item looked like, and i tried on the hat. Well I forgot I have the wink on, and right when I saw the hat on my avi i yelled POP EYE!!!)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 am
I just saw a clip of southpark where cartman is afraid the chinese are going take over. Well something turned on in my head.

Hasn't anyone questioned why we americans are targeted so feircly, one of the reasons being our difference in faith, yet China is virtually untouched?

my Answer is simple. The Muslims might out number the chinese, but China is a lot crazier. I garentee if Bin Laden attacked Begin China would be knocking at his cave with 50 million troops.

Just wanted to share that insight with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:34 am
Well China certainly has a lot of force that they would have brought against those Muslim terrorists. Not to mention I am sure that they would have cared a lot less about innocents and such as we have. Probably would have been more of a "The Ends Justify The Means" kind of war >.>;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well China certainly has a lot of force that they would have brought against those Muslim terrorists. Not to mention I am sure that they would have cared a lot less about innocents and such as we have. Probably would have been more of a "The Ends Justify The Means" kind of war >.>;

its why the chinese arent allowed to do s**t  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 pm
Well China is also trying to become a more stable country, but until they can get past their own corruption from their stupid Communism stuff, they aren't a too much of a threat. Although if you give them a few decades, THEN it could become a real issue. We need to be focusing on economic stability, and getting people jobs stare  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:19 pm
If it was up to me, I would send all our criminals to the middle east. Every last one from the guy in for grand theft auto to the guy who killed and ate a family. I mean they already hate us because of our religion and our helping the jews, so why not give them a real nice reason to hate us?

You know how much money we would save if we sent flgiht after flight of convicts to the middle east instead of holding them where we would have to feed them?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 pm
Yami Takashi
If it was up to me, I would send all our criminals to the middle east. Every last one from the guy in for grand theft auto to the guy who killed and ate a family. I mean they already hate us because of our religion and our helping the jews, so why not give them a real nice reason to hate us?

You know how much money we would save if we sent flgiht after flight of convicts to the middle east instead of holding them where we would have to feed them?
This man speaks the truth!
Also, in b4 what some of our European ancestors did to criminals in reference to Australia.  

Chibi Riku 22

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Well I've heard we've been putting some criminals to work in our Army. I know some of our gangs go over there to become more awesome. That's the part that's really scary >.>;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 am
If we flooded the streets of the middle east with all the drugs the DEA destroys, we would severely cripple their infrastructure. We just have to target the young ones. Like the troubled youth who just lost his family in a bombing. I rather him try to solve his problems with drugs then terrorism lol.

I mean which would sound better?

Suicide Bomber recruiter: yes we strap a bomb on you in the name of Allah (sp) We then send you out in the middle of market places to blow yourself up, and take women and children with you

or

Drug dealer: This is E, one pill on your tongue and you're whole body will feel like one big organism. This is Crack, a little of this in your pipe and you'll be seeing Allah and 72 virgins without all the painful suicidal bombing.  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:51 am
Wow that's rather messed up o.o; Also very cynical as well. I mean there's gotta be a better way of getting their youth on our side sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 am
noneo f those methods i would approve off yami sadly as far as terrorism goes irelands the best for it we invented it during the troubles of this country, its even more funny bercause mulisms count for less than 1% of the here, mainly because if they start their extremised views here our own terrorist groups will wipe them out they are terrified to anger us irish

also drugs are a bigger problem here on the news a man killed a baby for his next crack fix so giving a man drugs over terrorism is stupid pure and simple  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 pm
The only way to get their kids on our side is to completely take the parents and/or religion/culture out of the equation, or add new elements to it. If we want to do that, then we have to dilute or pollute since evaporating it is not a real option.

To dilute you only have to leave one or two things out. If you don't tell the kids America is bad then they won't start believing it.

To pollute you only have to add new things like traditions. If you want to stop your kids from eating meat on Friday, you neglect to provide it on that day, and tell them why they shouldn't eat it on that day. They teach and tell their offspring the same thing, and the cycle continues until tradition becomes part of the religion & a universal norm. Tell them suicide and murder is bad, and they won't do it, at least not religiously.  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 741 742 743 744 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games