Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm
Oh yes, Futurama... It's a profound concept though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:53 pm
Oh yeah. Deep. Just funny I heard it on Futurama.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:57 pm
Futurama's awesome, though. Just because it's masked by comedy, doesn't mean there's no substance.
Same with South Park. If it wasn't for South Park, how many people would actually know what Scientology is really about? They're teaching the ignorant masses through comedy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 pm
Good way to put it.

Always thought it was clever but never saw anything too deep in Futurama. It was sci-fi fun. South Park always had some depth to it. Smartest sitcom ever.  

Mr. Kennedy

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:04 pm
AngelaAshford
Mr. Kennedy
Recently replayed RE biggrin S also. ******** got Barry killed, how do you do that again? Any remake/port would be nice right now.

He died because you didn't wait for him like he told you to in the piano room when you fell in the hole. He meant it and you let him down. Your impatience was responsible for his death. You killed him.

How does that make you feel?

xd Kennedy, you b*****d!!!! scream

I really want to bust this s**t out on two player. It sucks that you can't play that battle mode on single player. I want to play as Barry. evil

And yeah, something for PSP would be cool also.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:08 pm
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford
Mr. Kennedy
Recently replayed RE biggrin S also. ******** got Barry killed, how do you do that again? Any remake/port would be nice right now.

He died because you didn't wait for him like he told you to in the piano room when you fell in the hole. He meant it and you let him down. Your impatience was responsible for his death. You killed him.

How does that make you feel?

xd Kennedy, you b*****d!!!! scream

I really want to bust this s**t out on two player. It sucks that you can't play that battle mode on single player. I want to play as Barry. evil

And yeah, something for PSP would be cool also.

I'm sorry, but I wanted to do the knife puzzle. xp

And can't play online through wi-fi huh?  

Mr. Kennedy

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:13 pm
Can never find anybody. crying But I live in a small, shitty town, so.

And there's a tad more to Rebirth than that. It's got a lot more action, and way more enemies... more ammo too of course, but you still gotta conserve. It's like... Biohazard EXTREME!!!! xd

Haha. Anyway, yeah, the infinite rocket launcher is there. But not the magnum as far as I know... but I only played it through twice. This is my 3rd time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:17 pm
Yeah, sometimes if you REALLY wanna play something on Multiplayer, a good idea might be to buy two copies of the game and just use the other one with other people who happen to have a DS. That's, of course, where they screw you.

Although I never personally used it (never really played any multiplayer games with people), a useful little thing in the PSP is the Game Sharing mode, which means once you enable it, another person with a PSP can download a certain part of the game onto his memory stick so you can play it on multiplayer with them, without them having to own the actual game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:20 pm
Luckily, all my buddies bought RE biggrin S without questioning me haha.
Oh god yeah, so much ammo. There's like 6 zombies in the shotgun room on Rebirth mode. That really surprised me xd

On some games, theres a Game Sharing mode on the DS as well. I'm not quite sure if RE could do that or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:27 pm
Yeah, most DS games have the game sharing, where the other dude doesn't have to have the game.

But of course, RE biggrin S is one of the very few that doesn't have that. -_-  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 pm
Well, of course not. If they had game sharing mode, then you wouldn't need to pay for a second game to play with a buddy. How is Capcom gonna squeeze the last penny out of their customers then? I mean, it's not like they would put something on the disc and then make customers pay for unlocking it... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 pm
Bastards. evil  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 pm
But hey.. I don't have to worry about it, since I'm not interested in either RE5 or Street Fighter IV.
Actually, there's nothing I could think of that ties me to Capcom at all anymore.
No, wait, I'm wrong. There's one game called Cross Edge, which is an RPG which is a crossover of several franchises including Disgaea, which I'm a fan of. One of the franchises included in this crossover is Darkstalkers, so I guess that's Capcom. But it's still a joint project.
I'm really looking forward to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:54 pm
Oh, I just caught that. Meh, I'm not interested in that VS mode anyway. But the unlockable costumes in SFIV are a rip-off.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:01 pm
It's still a d**k move. I mean, look at Metal Gear Solid... Like... They were working on Metal Gear Online as a whole separate, downloadable project, that people were gonna pay for, download and use.
Instead, they said, "Hey, let's just throw it together with MGS4 for FREE!"
Now that's fan SERVICE!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games