Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Mmmm.... Greetings...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 pm

XSK Muse
Snuff that Muffin
XSK Muse
Snuff that Muffin
XSK Muse
I am seriously going to go insane by the children in this guild! And Firu, XD. Man i just looked at Snuff's RPc profile, i would destroy your weak rpc. Its temping, but i wouldnt want to ruin all your work. and Sin, your rpc is still going to die by my rpc's hands. Just not yet that is. Hmmmm so anyong wanna rp or something?

HAHA! I KNOW RIGHT?

and yeah, i made that RPC on monday...no s**t you could beat me

You started my fueled hatred to kill your rpc.....And you can't even psot a decent fight, why the hell would i kill your rpc if your going to just end up bickering with me? once you become a chunnin, thats if you do, which may never be, you can then start to think your going to even stand a chance againts me. I have no problem with you Snuff, i think your awsome, but i have people who say Stupid stuff for no reason. And Grass is just a giant ruin waiting to happen. Mist will preval, or have you not noticed the 5 new students in Mist?

User Image

hey sin...see this? this how you troll

rofl Snuff, you seem to post all the priceless funny stuff....man you know how to mak me laugh.

its cause i dont take anything seriously...

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Digitality
XSK Muse
I am seriously going to go insane by the children in this guild! And Firu, XD. Man i just looked at Snuff's RPc profile, i would destroy your weak rpc. Its temping, but i wouldnt want to ruin all your work. and Sin, your rpc is still going to die by my rpc's hands. Just not yet that is. Hmmmm so anyong wanna rp or something?

If you have Ninjutsu/Genjutsu that I could copy as preparation to get Izuna's Mangekyou in both my eyes, I'd be happy to roleplay with you. If you post at the Castel Training grounds, I'll show up.

My elements are fire and lightning. You're an Akkimizu/Yuki, so I know you don't have ninjutsu for me to copy, but there's always Genjutsu. Then, we can also score some character development on the side. biggrin

I can let you copy weak Genjutsu, but your not going to get any of my good stuff.

brb i have to go to court......

Sindenky

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Raimundo vi Britannia
Mmmm.... Greetings...

Hey man, whats up?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Sindenky

wha? dont tell them anything till you get a lwayer...you have rights!

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Sindenky

hmmmm going to court eh? What is the catch?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 pm

XSK Muse
Digitality
XSK Muse

If you have Ninjutsu/Genjutsu that I could copy as preparation to get Izuna's Mangekyou in both my eyes, I'd be happy to roleplay with you. If you post at the Castel Training grounds, I'll show up.

My elements are fire and lightning. You're an Akkimizu/Yuki, so I know you don't have ninjutsu for me to copy, but there's always Genjutsu. Then, we can also score some character development on the side. biggrin

I can let you copy weak Genjutsu, but your not going to get any of my good stuff.

Fair enough. It said I had to copy five, I don't care which five.

I would, however, appreciate it if Nemuri is in your arsenal for me to copy. I like the idea of that one.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 pm

XSK Muse
Sindenky

He saw you naked.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Digitality
XSK Muse
Digitality
XSK Muse

I would, however, appreciate it if Nemuri is in your arsenal for me to copy. I like the idea of that one.

Well are you going to show up at the training grounds or what?

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Firu Shinra
XSK Muse
Sindenky

He saw you naked.

you can sue for that?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 pm

XSK Muse
Digitality
XSK Muse
Digitality
XSK Muse

I'd like it if you posted there first. I've still got one thing left to take care of before I head there.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 pm

...i'd sue.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Digitality
XSK Muse
Digitality
XSK Muse
Digitality
XSK Muse

I'd like it if you posted there first. I've still got one thing left to take care of before I head there.

Your pushing it, and if your going to think about anbushing me, i will kill your rpc.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:15 pm

XSK Muse
Digitality
XSK Muse
Digitality
XSK Muse

Your pushing it, and if your going to think about anbushing me, i will kill your rpc.

I have no intention of attacking you, Muse. XD I just need someone with a knowledge of Genjutsu to help me out a bit. I'm hoping that Rahenno will send a clone there, as I would also like to learn the Rasengan. And hey, you'd probably be able to learn it too if you wanted. biggrin
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games