Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 pm
Agreed. I should really hop back on there. Metal Gear Online was a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 pm
Yeah, it's been a while for me, too.
I'm just not too compelled by online games though. I have so many games in my library that I have yet to beat. And playing a game online is like riding an endless loop. The journey is short and you always end up where you began.
Though my favorite game to play online is Worms. I'm so glad it got released on the PS3.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 pm
Hell yeah, man. I love Worms. And to be honest, I'm not huge into the online scene. Like, you better be prepared to master the game before you even try to take a crack at it online, or else you will just get slaughtered by a bunch of s**t-talking 14 year-olds.

I did that when I first got Gears of War, and then my own Teammates started killing me because I wasn't playing to their standards.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:13 pm
Yeah, I usually play on noob servers. One other game that I really enjoyed online was RE: Outbreak. But hey, we all know what happened to that. There really should've been a LAN mode available in that game. s**t, I'd buy a second copy if there was, bring it, with my PS3, over to a friend's house. And we'd have a go on different TVs.

The funny thing is, people complained about there not being able to talk in Outbreak Online. And, while it could potentially be useful to be able to talk to each other, the fact that the closes thing to a s**t talking 14 year old was Alyssa's ad-lib, was what I enjoyed about the game. That I didn't have to listen to some punkass quoting Shaun of the Dead (in turn ruining the game AND the movie for me) or some hardcore Outbreak nerd directing everyone's every move.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 pm
Haha. I never got to play any of the Outbreaks online. crying Never got to play the original MGS online either (didn't have the components).

But yes, it would probably be a lot more fun if people didn't talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:22 pm
Only got to play MGO on the MGS3 disc. It was a ******** blast. I suddenly miss it.

Aw man, no talking was half the fun on Outbreak. Discussing strategies before going in, and reviewing them at the end was all the talking I needed. I was more immersed within the game. I think it would be far easier and probably less fun if people were able to scream in your ear.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 pm
Yeah, I missed out on Subsistence (err... Persistence?) Online as well. But I got my PS3 in time for the Outbreak 1 servers were still open. I got to enjoy it for a bit at least. Had some good times with it. Once, we beat Hellfire scenario on Very Hard. We all finished with Danger status, no bullets, and barely any melee weapons (most of them were breakable). I honestly didn't think we'd make it. It was the most intense experience, ever.

It's funny, because I have a PS3 and it actually loaded the rooms faster for me than it did for everyone else, I was labeled "Mr. 5 seconds ahead of the pack."
I always ended up grabbing the goodies I needed before the other person had a chance to spawn in the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 pm
Yeah it was Subsistence haha.
Eff that hotel man. Through it all it's just so epic. That's what I loved about it, teamwork and surviving. It was epic on harder difficulty levels.

Cheap. xp
Or not cheap since you had yourself a PS3, heh.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:39 pm
Well... I mean... The game is Subsistence... But the second disc on which the Online game was stored... That disc was labeled "Persistence" so, I dunno...

Hey, I always made sure to share. If there's anything Uncle Lenin taught us, it's equal share for everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:43 pm
Ah. I see... Yeah. sweatdrop

Heh, good to hear. Always loved running into the guy who disappeared and checking his inventory to see he's packing the shotgun, sprays and the revolver. And no, he wasn't going to share. xp

Goodnight everybody.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Well, I usually played as Kevin or Alyssa. I'm a sucker for Taking Pot Shot, so I always carried the pistols, and gave the shotguns away.

Peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 am
I wish I had Resident Evil for DS, but I can't find it anywhere. sad  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:48 am
There's always amazon and ebay...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 am
Ok so after going back and defeating Silent Hill: homecoming for the UFO ending I looked through the walkthrough I loaded from the internet. ATthe end it has thiese strange facts or tibits of little things in silent hill. There was one section that I found intersting because I Saw Bio's name in the giving credit section. He was given credit for helping out in the Strets and Building Names section. When did you submit that?  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 am
@Bio: I remember watching the SP Scientology episode and thinking what a weird theory South Park came up with about Scientology, later finding out it was the truth, which made me question man's (And Tom Cruises) sanity, though I don't need to question Tom Cruise anymore ha ha. By the way, you DID get what Angela and I were poking fun at earlier, when we were talking about Kanye West and fishsticks, right?

Biohazard EXTREME
It doesn't matter. In every job, no matter how awesome, the positives always come with the negatives. And if you don't get tired of the negatives, then you're freakin Ned Flanders. That's who you are. Because normal people actually get annoyed by things that are... You know... Annoying.

And yes, yes, every actor sugar coats things. I'm sorry, but if you think that every time someone says, "What was it like working with so and so," and every time the actor/director replies, "Oh god, he/she's a delight!" It's bullshit.
Only in retrospect, like, years and years down the line do they say things like, "Yeah, James Cameron was a real hard a** during the filming of the Terminator," etc. etc.
Honestly, not every actor and director is a delight. That's just how it is. Some people are annoying, some people are mean, some people simply don't have the right chemistry. Either way, you don't see the Making Of interviews and hear people saying things like, "You know, she's... She's okay. I don't think she's that good of an actress, but that's just my opinion."
or "He can't follow directions. It was such a pain in the a** working with him."
Why? Because it makes the movie look bad, and can potentially harm your career if you're gonna be badmouthing your co-stars, or especially your fans.
Unless you're a rapper, in which case, "******** all y'all," is an appropriate thing to say to the fans.

Find me one interview where an actor/actress/director says something bad about who they were working with. And Terminator retrospective doesn't count.

Did I ever question retrospect? No. So sit down, for I said there are many respectable actors and actresses who speak their mind. I never indicated when they would do such a thing, but the fact of the matter is, saying it later is the same as saying it in the present, before the movie is about come up, because you're only saying what you always thought. And if you ARE a respectable actor, you can speak your mind about such things without your reputation that you so care about Bio being tarnished? Example? http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1157422/richard_dreyfus_bad_mouths_oliver_stone.html. Now will you drop this particular debate?

Hey, man, I accept the consequences that come with becoming famous. But accepting something and enjoying it are two completely different things. If I end up as the lead voice part in some big video game, and end up as a guest of honor at some convention (Which, by the way, how the hell can you refuse something like that? When they say, "We want you to be the guest of honor," try and say no.), I accept that there will be a LOT of douchebags there with stupid questions and stupid comments. I accept it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

That's your ******** problem right there. The fact that you called "fans" douchebags. The fact that you think of people who worship you as such, a little irritating they may be, shows how much your reputation will hold up. My biggest beef with you is that you think people wanting you to sign their stuff and answer thier questions, because face it, if they want to do it, it means they have a TON of respect for you, with you having to comply, is a tiresome task then a bountiful perk. And the fact that your going to allow yourself to do something you want to do even though you don't want to deal with the minor things, is just as stupid as me wanting to go see Dragonball E even though I will hate it. I'm calling myself out, but I'm bashing you in the process. Try and say no is as easy done as said. Hell, Bruce Campbell did it before, for the horror convention I wanted to go to.

You think you have the appropriate view on stardom... But if you think that just because you're working your dream job, that you'll like EVERY SINGLE THING about it... Then you really don't have the appropriate view. Because like I said, there are ups and downs to every job in the world. That's life. And if you think that just because you work your dream job that you'll enjoy every single part of it, then you're only setting YOURSELF up for disappointment.
See, I know there will be certain disappointments. I accept that. Thus, I AM ready for it.
If you can't acknowledge that there will be negatives to your dream job, then maybe YOU'RE not ready for it.

First of all, we were discussing fans, not EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of the dream. We have never discussed other such things that can possibly irritate us, so BACK OFF, for I never said that I WOULD like everything. Oh, I can accept the fact that there will be so called "douchebags" for me to deal with. But since I have accepted the probability beforehand, you don't see me BITCHING about it, like you are now. And since you have accepted it, I don't want to hear you b***h about it later, as well. Like if you want to be a guest at a convention, don't b***h (Or even think bitchy thoughts) about whats to come. "YOU GOT THAT?!" (Quote Ash, from Army of Darkness)

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games