Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:27 pm
Niphz
Sin should know that no negative adjective coming from me ever applies to her. mad

@Corvius - The full half. ninja

In this case it should, since Sin lives about 800km northeast of where I live. And in the same country. Unless you think the country I live in is different to the country Sin lives in. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:28 pm
AT: Pink hair @__@;;
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

@'elfy - Sin is always wonderful wherever she goes or lives. End of story. ;D

@Corvius - Yeah.. I think Europe is happy to let America be the champion of WMDs.. confused

Art: give free art? <3
Guilds: we need to recruit, guys

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:49 pm
@niphz: i prefer the asian cars. my friend drove a ford, her engine kept breaking down. And it was new. we have acronyms for ford, one of the most memorable for me was found on road dead XD. if you like american cars perhaps a chevy?

@corvius: yes, it is comforting to know that with one single bomb our country can wipe out all the poor people with not health care (and those damn liberals) rofl jk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:57 pm
Its also comforting to know that if a bomb was dropped on my house, people as far as Ohio could see the explosion! Yeah! Everyone will witness my death...

That's why, come 2020, I'm movin to the moon...

Corvius

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:56 pm

hm.
makes me wish i knew more about cars.
. o.;;

niphy;
XDD
that's . . fantastic. <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:33 pm
@corvius: what? the moon? didn't you know? the moon landing was a hoax, it's impossible to get to the moon. lol  

mymiridon

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:39 am
@ Niphz: You are mean... crying . But I would rather be in room 11 than room 6. Room 6 is all stuffy, and there are German displays all over the walls. Every time I see anything to do with German, all I can think about is being stuck in that classroom for 40 mins with Frau Loveless... Yes- I'm giving German up next year. Spanish is much better 3nodding .

Who bought a Ford? I don't like fords. They are not pretty. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:52 am
放假了!

但是要复习。。。 xp  

cold_blooded_chick

Corvius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:01 am
mymiridon
@corvius: what? the moon? didn't you know? the moon landing was a hoax, it's impossible to get to the moon. lol

DEFINITELY rolleyes ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:58 am
Ford cars are s**t. Not in terms of appearance, but in terms of reliability. But, of course, French cars win in that department.

*licks Niph's cheek and washes paw*

Meow.

*runs off to pack suitcase*

ninja  

Chibito7

Corvius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:05 am
I like Ford Trucks. But, then again, I haven't really used or ridden in anything else sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:05 pm
@vine: lol frau loveless? anyways I concur, Fords aren't very pretty either. i like the volkswagon beetles. They're so cute. oh and berry bought a ford.

@corvius: you haven't ridden in anything else?! Toyotas are nice to ride in, but I don't like driving in them, and the old chevy truck are really comfortable, at least the front is. I heart my mazda 6, it's my Honey mrgreen  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:40 pm

NO, I said I like EUROPEAN cars, but Ford is the ONLY American car I like.. -shudder- please do not misunderstand me.. xDD

@yalie - Yeah, we've been laughing at her name for years..

VW beetles are nice. <3

Niphy's fav cars:

Mini original (NOT the cooper/clubman, the old one)
Audi TT
VW Beetle
Bright yellow Lamborghinis <33
Anything Maserati makes
The Daihatsu (Hyundai?) coupé which is sooooo cute
Lotus Elise
Mercedes Kompressor.. and E-Class I guess, you kind of HAVE to like it..
and.. BMW Z4 (the one with the stupidly long bonnet). <-- this being the only BMW I like. xP

-has expensive taste- rofl

@B&B - -waggles catnip just out of your reach- ninja

@CBC - ...whyyy? DD;;

@LV - I was in Room 6 in year 8.. but we only had 10 people in the form so it was okay ;P I'm so glad I chose Spanish..! But have forgotten it all anyway. YAY for French <3

@Sin - But of course. <3

..looking at all these replies, maybe the guild is more active than I thought.. we should have that Niphy's-moving-to-London bash after all.. xD

In other news: RAFAEL NADAL FOR WIMBLEDON 08! -cheeers on-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:52 pm
*mymirsghrghhfh*something*- xd I meant Trucks. Well, a few others, but I still like Ford xd xd ...  

Corvius

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:19 pm

Just call her yalie, that's her real name. xDD

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games