Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
@Bio: I remember watching the SP Scientology episode and thinking what a weird theory South Park came up with about Scientology, later finding out it was the truth, which made me question man's (And Tom Cruises) sanity, though I don't need to question Tom Cruise anymore ha ha. By the way, you DID get what Angela and I were poking fun at earlier, when we were talking about Kanye West and fishsticks, right?

I hope he did. You were the only one who got it. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 pm
Alkaizer87
Ok so after going back and defeating Silent Hill: homecoming for the UFO ending I looked through the walkthrough I loaded from the internet. ATthe end it has thiese strange facts or tibits of little things in silent hill. There was one section that I found intersting because I Saw Bio's name in the giving credit section. He was given credit for helping out in the Strets and Building Names section. When did you submit that?
Aw yey! Recognition! Umm, I submitted that a while back... I think it was way back in October, but I'm not sure. Might've been later.

@Deadite: One guy. But that article is the perfect example of what I was talking about. If he said, "Yes, Oliver Stone is great to work with," world moves on. But as soon as he says something bad, suddenly it's the highlight of all tabloids. And you know what? Things like that can go either way. I bet fans of Oliver Stone lost their respect for this actor, while haters of OS said, "This guy's suddenly cool."
Either way, it's a black or white issue, comments like that could potentially make people not want to work with you.
But that's one thing. Fans is a whole another issue. Has there ever been an actor who said, "I've met some of my fans. My god, do I attract the most annoying audience in the world, or what?"
And I frankly don't believe that every single voice actor at every convention liked the douchebag fans and the s**t they ask for/about. Still, they have to sit there, and take it, and say dumb s**t in the voice of the character. I'm sorry, but if you tell me that every single voice actor who never complained about it, enjoys things like that, I won't believe it for a second.

Well, gee, it's flattering that people might have respect for me. But that doesn't change the situation. I mean, have you never had that friend, who does everything the way you do it, listens to your every word, and basically looks up to you like you're freakin Spider-Man? And this person might have all the respect for you in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that a person like that is an annoying sheep that you just wanna say, "Can't you just do something by yourself for once and leave me the hell alone!?"
Fact is, there are annoying people in the world. Some of them will respect you and like you, and that's because you're NOT annoying. But that doesn't change the fact that they are. That no matter how nice they're trying to be, you can't stand their presence and want them as far away from you as possible. And I accept the fact that some people might feel the same way about me, for one reason or another. That's just how it is.

No, what we're talking about... Or what YOU said earlier was something along the lines of, "It's supposed to be your dreamjob. And if there's something you don't like about it, then you should change careers." That's how I took it anyway.
And hey, it's one thing to, say.... Avoid RE: Degeneration and not complain about it as a result.
But let's say... Let's say I was a film critic and my job was to watch a bunch of movies I didn't like... And I hated watching them, and it was a crappy experience... Am I supposed to suck it up and not b***h about it? I mean, what you call "bitching", is otherwise known as venting. If something is forced on me and I dread it, but just bottle it up, that's not good.
Like with my current job, I deal with so many douchebag customers, and the occasional outburst of douchery from my boss... Am I supposed to just bottle it up? Or should I do the healthy thing and vent about it?

And... Don't think bitchy thoughts? Sorry, Mr. Zen Master, but if something's bothering me, it's on my mind. Can't help that.

I wasn't really paying attention to the Kanye West bash party yo guys had. I'm trying to ignore things I didn't like, like a certain someone told me to.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87
Ok so after going back and defeating Silent Hill: homecoming for the UFO ending I looked through the walkthrough I loaded from the internet. ATthe end it has thiese strange facts or tibits of little things in silent hill. There was one section that I found intersting because I Saw Bio's name in the giving credit section. He was given credit for helping out in the Strets and Building Names section. When did you submit that?
Aw yey! Recognition! Umm, I submitted that a while back... I think it was way back in October, but I'm not sure. Might've been later.

This is going nowhere...

@Deadite: One guy.

You only asked for one example...

But that article is the perfect example of what I was talking about. If he said, "Yes, Oliver Stone is great to work with," world moves on. But as soon as he says something bad, suddenly it's the highlight of all tabloids. And you know what? Things like that can go either way. I bet fans of Oliver Stone lost their respect for this actor, while haters of OS said, "This guy's suddenly cool."
Either way, it's a black or white issue, comments like that could potentially make people not want to work with you.

How is it I give you something that you were hoping I wasn't going to find and you TRY to turn it to your advantage lol. Fail. Cause all that you just said was helping my case, not yours, for he is still a respectable actor who spoke his mind

But that's one thing. Fans is a whole another issue. Has there ever been an actor who said, "I've met some of my fans. My god, do I attract the most annoying audience in the world, or what?"

Yes, actually. Do I need to give proof of this as well, possibly more then a requested one?

And I frankly don't believe that every single voice actor at every convention liked the douchebag fans and the s**t they ask for/about. Still, they have to sit there, and take it, and say dumb s**t in the voice of the character. I'm sorry, but if you tell me that every single voice actor who never complained about it, enjoys things like that, I won't believe it for a second.

Once again, considering some fans douchebags. Nice view. And oh the poor irritated voice actors. Saying dumb s**t in the voice that gave them fans in the first place must be very irritating indeed. But why are we just pertaining to voice actors here? Why not just include every actor who has been invited to a convention and hated enduring "douchebag" fans. You have to be oftly selfish not wanting to speak to these "douchebags" and sign their s**t even though they idolize you to a state of Godhood. The least you can do is just be appreciative. Hating something and trying to act nice is why Hollywood is a bunch of douchers, with only a few exceptions. Will you be an exception, or will you be what I just described as a doucher?

Well, gee, it's flattering that people might have respect for me. But that doesn't change the situation. I mean, have you never had that friend, who does everything the way you do it, listens to your every word, and basically looks up to you like you're freakin Spider-Man? And this person might have all the respect for you in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that a person like that is an annoying sheep that you just wanna say, "Can't you just do something by yourself for once and leave me the hell alone!?"
Fact is, there are annoying people in the world. Some of them will respect you and like you, and that's because you're NOT annoying. But that doesn't change the fact that they are. That no matter how nice they're trying to be, you can't stand their presence and want them as far away from you as possible. And I accept the fact that some people might feel the same way about me, for one reason or another. That's just how it is.

That's a douchebaggy way of looking at things. And realistic to only one who views it as such. People can hate eachother, but to hate a person (And more or less try to push them away) who just wishes to catch a glimpse of you let alone get your autograph is just...Evil. Which is why you should AVOID conventions if such is the case. And how the hell does no one find Pauly Shore not annoying?"

No, what we're talking about... Or what YOU said earlier was something along the lines of, "It's supposed to be your dreamjob. And if there's something you don't like about it, then you should change careers." That's how I took it anyway.

Then you shouldn't have took it that way, cause that's neither what I said or indicated.

And hey, it's one thing to, say.... Avoid RE: Degeneration and not complain about it as a result.
But let's say... Let's say I was a film critic and my job was to watch a bunch of movies I didn't like... And I hated watching them, and it was a crappy experience... Am I supposed to suck it up and not b***h about it? I mean, what you call "bitching", is otherwise known as venting. If something is forced on me and I dread it, but just bottle it up, that's not good.
Like with my current job, I deal with so many douchebag customers, and the occasional outburst of douchery from my boss... Am I supposed to just bottle it up? Or should I do the healthy thing and vent about it?

But were speaking as if we were stars at a convention and such, and not like we were critics, where are jobs would be to watch stuff you hate...You see, as an actor, like I said many times before, you can choose to avoid this situation if you wanted to, and not have to b***h about it. But your indicating that you would like to do it, hence you yourself, not the fans, making you become bitchy. Vent about it without irritating other people. See, bitching is what irritates people. You can consider me bitchy if you want.

And... Don't think bitchy thoughts? Sorry, Mr. Zen Master, but if something's bothering me, it's on my mind. Can't help that.

I said that in a context of don't think bitchy thoughts if you decide to do something that you know would do so, for that would be retarded. Ignore it. Vent in a manner that may not bother other people, a.k.a. a stress ball. Try it out sometime.

I wasn't really paying attention to the Kanye West bash party yo guys had. I'm trying to ignore things I didn't like, like a certain someone told me to.

So you're trying to ignore South Park? Hahaha.

EDIT: I'll definitely listen to what you have to say after this, but I probably won't reply, for I may need a stress ball myself. Arguing with no means to end can do that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:11 pm
Well, it's not like I'm saying ALL fans are douchebags. But I'm telling you, I watched footage of David Hayter at a convention, speaking to the fans. And I swear, every other person who spoke, I just wanted to knock them in their jaw and say, "Shut the hell up, and let some people who have some INTELLIGENT questions speak." Every other guy, it's all, "Can you say this in the Snake voice? Can you say a quote from Metal Gear Awesome?"
Like... To sit there and suck it up, and do what they say... That's damn humiliating. If these people have respect for you as an actor (as you say they should) then they shouldn't treat you like a ******** puppet.
And yes, the more we talk about this, the more the idea of being a guest of honor at a convention turns me off.
See, Bruce Campbell is different. Yes, he can refuse an autograph, yes, he can be a smartass, but that's who he is. That's WHY fans love him. But he's one of the only people who can pull something like that off.
Imagine if like, Tobey Maguire said, "I hated working with Kirsten Dunst. She's nothing but a pot smoking airhead. Worst part of my job."
How do you think it would sit with his reputation?
And who knows, maybe I WILL end up as one of those smart a** actors, who calls his director "That idiot over there" in the DVD commentaries, and then tell a fan to bug off when he asks for an autograph.
But to sit there and be a puppet to a bunch of douchebag fans (and yes, I'll keep saying it, because it's true) is simply humiliating.
In fact, you know what? If I was a guest of honor at a convention... And I said, "Okay, time to suck it up and make these guys happy." I honestly don't think I'd last 5 minutes until I short a fuse and end up saying something like, "Can we get some REAL questions, please? I'm sick of saying stupid s**t in a cartoon voice."
So yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I wouldn't sugarcoat it. I don't know, though. I'd have to be there, in that situation and see what comes out. Whether I want to say that my director was an a*****e, or that many of my fans are idiots... I don't know. Maybe I will become one of those actors. We'll see. But if you're on TV and people care what you have to say, then Public Relations are a very sensitive thing. And people will take what you say out of context and turn it against you. So yes, it's very important to watch what you say in an interview, and sometimes you do have to censor your true feelings, or thoughts.

And I'm sorry, but stress balls don't work for me. I'd need like one of those heavy weight punching bags at least. Which I don't have. Ranting is the next best thing.

Oh, it's a SP reference? I haven't seen the recent episodes. Not since Jonas Brothers.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:11 pm
Yeah I jsut thought I should mention tht part in the Guide since I was like "OMFG! Bio actually know these things and submitted, well of course I know he knows all this stuff since he's a SH fan, but I didn't know he submitted to walkthroughs." I felt a liitle scared as I read through some of the strnge tibits and the stuff tht were said written on the prison walls. I was vreeped out because: 1) It was at night, so made it a bit more scary. 2) there was a contant creepy noise that I have never heard before at my home. 3) I was alone, and reding the parts about the boogey man/pyramid head and how they also called him the sandman in the drawings. If you don't know that well then I'll tell you now. If I read or someone tells me something, for eg. The boogey man stabs his sword right through the ribs, I have a tendencey to actually feel what it was slightly feel like in real life if it happened. That shows how much of an ******** I just had the type that up. Now a get an uneasy feeling on my sides....Well yeah I'm the kind of person that feels these things, even though it's just words. Most of what I read was boogey man parts.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 pm
The prison walls really freaked me out. Because my first playthrough I didn't even notice the writing. So then, on my second playthrough, the first message I noticed said, "Steve likes puzzles"... And I'm thinking, "Wait a second... My best friend is Steve.... And HE likes puzzles!"

So then, the second message I noticed said, "Eric fights a doppleganger"...
And guess what MY name is. Yeah, so I was like, "Dude... Am I... Am I gonna have to fight a doppleganger?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm
AngelaAshford
The Not So Evil Deadite
@Bio: I remember watching the SP Scientology episode and thinking what a weird theory South Park came up with about Scientology, later finding out it was the truth, which made me question man's (And Tom Cruises) sanity, though I don't need to question Tom Cruise anymore ha ha. By the way, you DID get what Angela and I were poking fun at earlier, when we were talking about Kanye West and fishsticks, right?

I hope he did. You were the only one who got it. rofl

*feels dumb* Explain this joke to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:15 am
so yeah....I got the laser pistol. That s**t rocks.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:00 am
Yeah. I love the laser pistol. I love that it doesn't look all sci-fi, but it's got that industrial look to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 am
Of course it does, it even has the konami logo on it. I think it's cool they did that. However I wouldn't always use it. stuff like swarm and also maybe lurkers, depending if they're close or not, I'll use knife...knife is the best melee weapon in my opinion. Since I remember most of what to do I'll breeze through the next replay and get al lthe costumes...though I will look out for all of the photos and drawings. Then after that I'll go to hard mode and get the last achievement. Oh does boogey man costume reaally look exactly like pyramid head?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:42 am
He looks like what Pyramid Head looked like in the movie. I'm sure it's intended to be the same entity.
Bah, I don't bother with achievements, or trophies, or crap like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 am
The only monsters I wouldn't usethe laser gun on is the feral and swarm. If a lurker is far away then I'll use, otherwise I'll just knife him to death. All others can use the Laser gun.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:20 am
Meh, I'm comfortable with the laser gun on pretty much everything. But I prefer the Axe to the knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 am
Really? So you don't like speed? I use it a lot. Ther was only one time where it really sucked, but I think that's because the computer was some how cheating. you know the four combo with the knife is right? Well every time I go against an order member...or any other opponent for that matter, I always use it. The order memebr can dodge but gets cut afterwards. However, one time I started, but the guy dodged and some how hit me before I could conitnue the bcombo. On top of that every time I tried to start up against he jsut kept hitting my with his pipe. That's crazy. I had to use one Serum and a first aid pack to repair the damage he did.  

Alkaizer87

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games