Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:57 am
Yeah, I prefer power to speed. But there are times when it's best not to use the Axe, for those cases, I do use the knife, depending on the situation. But especially against the Order soldiers, I use the Axe.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 am
While like I said, I use the knife on order members because I don't have to worry about missing and thern getting fu#$ed up. tht one cse I mentioned is the only exception I actually got hurt going ginst a pipe wielder.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 am
Well, it's not like they're overly fast, so missing with the axe isn't that big of an issue.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 am
True...except for that one case. I really hate that b*****d. Luckily he was the only one that actually struck right after he's done with a combo. I mean seriously after he finished a combo I pressed the quick attack, but he's already smacking me again. I swear it was worse than hard mode, or at least I think it would be.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:26 am
Yeah, well, with the Order members, I don't just go plowing on them. I usually wait until right before they attack, and then use the Dodge + Attack combination. I use it a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 am
@Bio: You're last argument was a very admirable one, and possibly thought changing. Who am I to say I won't end up as the exact thing I keep saying I won't be, or you for the opposite...So...Yeah.

Bio, I rarely get to say this, but SP season 13's first half is turning out to be one of the best in a LONG time...So many great spoofs and rips! After the Jonas episode, you have them bashing the Dark Knight (With an awesome return by SP's legendary villain). After that you have them bashing the economy which involves Kyle being treated like Jesus and a decapitated chicken choosing the fate of change, and after that you have Terrence and Phillip's return in the most disgusting episode ever, and after that you have Kanye West getting bashed with a hilarious run on joke. And tonight's episode looks like a freebie, meaning that they won't be bashing anything in particular...Awesome!

@Thee Stranger: You have to watch the episode to fully experience why you and Kanye are gay fishes.

Just started FFXII. Not bad thus far. Beautiful graphics and surprising human interact enlighten what looks to be a twist and turns filled plot. The battle system is different, but for the better or worse, I can not decide. If I have to guess where this game's placement would be (In my favorite's list), I'd put it behind VII and VIII, but ahead of IX. Since I've never played the other iterations, I can't choose their places yet.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:03 am
Yes, yes, I caught up on them last night. Wasn't very impressed with the Queefing episode. I mean, fart humor is hilarious. Queefing is just disgusting! ninja
I dunno, overall, I find this season is pretty okay so far, but nothing too side splitting.
The best part about the economy episode is that they gave the credit to Obama at the end. That was hilarious.

Oh, and for the record. I think Mysterion is actually Stan, because when Cartman was giving that lecture about The Coon in the classroom, Stan was the only one who actually seemed to be paying attention.

I like Kanye, so I didn't much care for the whole gay fish thing. I don't see why they singled HIM out as the guy who doesn't get the joke.
But one thing's for sure, that unfunny b*****d, Carlos Mencia got what he deserved!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:32 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yes, yes, I caught up on them last night. Wasn't very impressed with the Queefing episode. I mean, fart humor is hilarious. Queefing is just disgusting! ninja
I dunno, overall, I find this season is pretty okay so far, but nothing too side splitting.

I say it's the best in a long time because I haven't been disappointed with an episode yet, which I can't say about the past few previous season's first half:

Season 10's A Million Little Fibers was an unfunny Oprah spoof and disappointing return of one of my favorite characters, Towelie...
Season 11's Lice Capades was a dry spoof on global warming, and was pretty lame throughout.
Season 12's Eek, A p***s is one of my least favorite episodes ever. Tonsil Trouble is also pretty boring, other then the fact that Cartman gave Kyle AIDS lmao.
Season 13 is so far so good all over. We'll see though. We still got 2 more episodes to go til HALFTIME!!!

The best part about the economy episode is that they gave the credit to Obama at the end. That was hilarious.

Oh, and for the record. I think Mysterion is actually Stan, because when Cartman was giving that lecture about The Coon in the classroom, Stan was the only one who actually seemed to be paying attention.

Lol. My theory is that it is Clyde, because Cartman has to wake him up for his Coon theory, which questions why is he so tired? Cuz he's up all night defending the city! But there are probably other instances where you see him asleep in class, so...I still think it's Clyde because of that, maybe making a reference to the Dark Knight scene where Wayne is asleep at the Board meeting...

I like Kanye, so I didn't much care for the whole gay fish thing. I don't see why they singled HIM out as the guy who doesn't get the joke.
But one thing's for sure, that unfunny b*****d, Carlos Mencia got what he deserved!

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford
The Not So Evil Deadite
@Bio: I remember watching the SP Scientology episode and thinking what a weird theory South Park came up with about Scientology, later finding out it was the truth, which made me question man's (And Tom Cruises) sanity, though I don't need to question Tom Cruise anymore ha ha. By the way, you DID get what Angela and I were poking fun at earlier, when we were talking about Kanye West and fishsticks, right?

I hope he did. You were the only one who got it. rofl

*feels dumb* Explain this joke to me.

Okay.

Do you like fishsticks?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:37 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Biohazard EXTREME

I say it's the best in a long time because I haven't been disappointed with an episode yet, which I can't say about the past few previous season's first half:

Season 10's A Million Little Fibers was an unfunny Oprah spoof and disappointing return of one of my favorite characters, Towelie...
Season 11's Lice Capades was a dry spoof on global warming, and was pretty lame throughout.
Season 12's Eek, A p***s is one of my least favorite episodes ever. Tonsil Trouble is also pretty boring, other then the fact that Cartman gave Kyle AIDS lmao.
Season 13 is so far so good all over. We'll see though. We still got 2 more episodes to go til HALFTIME!!!

Lol. My theory is that it is Clyde, because Cartman has to wake him up for his Coon theory, which questions why is he so tired? Cuz he's up all night defending the city! But there are probably other instances where you see him asleep in class, so...I still think it's Clyde because of that, maybe making a reference to the Dark Knight scene where Wayne is asleep at the Board meeting...

I actually liked all those episodes. Especially Licecapades and Eek a p***s. I thought they were hilarious.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford
The Not So Evil Deadite
@Bio: I remember watching the SP Scientology episode and thinking what a weird theory South Park came up with about Scientology, later finding out it was the truth, which made me question man's (And Tom Cruises) sanity, though I don't need to question Tom Cruise anymore ha ha. By the way, you DID get what Angela and I were poking fun at earlier, when we were talking about Kanye West and fishsticks, right?

I hope he did. You were the only one who got it. rofl

*feels dumb* Explain this joke to me.

Okay.

Do you like fishsticks?

I do! 3nodding

Also, did anyone hear about the gay bear who laid his paw on the table? *places hand on the table*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm
What are you? A gay fish?

No I haven't... You trying to tell us something?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm
I'm a very happy camper.

Does anybody remember Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino's Grindhouse flick that came out two years ago? If so, does anybody remember the trailer to the fake movie called "Thanksgiving"? Cause if you liked what you saw, Eli Roth is actually going to be turning that into a full length film. ******** yeah! Bring on Machete as well ha ha! (By the way, Quentin's Death Proof is one of my favorite homages of all times)

Also, Bio, I don't know if you like Thomas Dekker as an actor or just for his portrayal as John Connor, but he joined the cast of the new Elm Street remake. He's going to be playing the bad a** rebel kid (The one that was strangled in the original).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Alkaizer87

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 pm
Dude. Yes. THANKSGIVING. xd

Is Robert Englund signed for remake?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games