Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:13 am
Er... is Niphz having an obsession with Nadal at the moment...?

@ Minielf: I haven't changed school 5 times, this is my 5th school, which means I changed 4 times xD

@ yalie: Lol! But either way they probably don't even know that there is a currency that exists called "Yuan". We were doing this conversion graph and our teacher told some of us who come from different countries to find the equivalent of that country's currency to an English Pound, and naturally i did Chinese, and only the Asian people seemed to even have heard of it before!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:56 pm
AT: I LOVE THESE GLASSES >> buy them for me in diff colours? <3 xD
Exchange: wtf @ deflation

-cough-

Ahem.

Yeah.

xD

Art: give free art? <3
Niphy: RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:10 pm
Nipah and Tennis fangirls everywhere have become crazy for Nadal-Federer is getting no love these days. xd

@Liani: Oh yeah, I was going to say that you went to five different schools, and not change schools five times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:35 pm
I've been through five schools as well now that I think of it... not including Uni of course. lol

I didn't know tennis had fangirls. I've always found it boring to watch.

@LV: does that mean your teacher learned something new that day as well?  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 am

I've liked Nadal for ages.. ;P I do like Federer too, but Nadal just appeals to me more. xP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:13 am
Watching tennis is boring.
Playing tennis is very very very very fun!!
But i cannot aim the ball at anything, and it usually ends up on the wrong court. But one of my friends whacked a ball all the way from one side of the court all the way across the court, over the fence, over the wall and onto the road in our tennis lesson, and that was when she was serving!!

@ yalie: well, she did seem genuinely interested, so i am assuming that she hasn't seen it before either. Well, not the symbol, at any rate.  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:29 am

..it kind of irritates me when people dismiss things as being 'boring' without even trying to appreciate it. neutral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:32 am
Well, sorry to dissappoint you.
Anyway, all you can see is those sweaty men running around and screaming when they hit the ball! I actually find it quite horrible...  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

mymiridon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 am
lol, sorry niph, but I agree, tennis is fun to play, but it's really boring to watch. If it's any consolation I find soccer, football, swimming, gymnastics, wrestling and such boring to watch too. But I wouldn't mind playing. (I actually brought a book to a foot ball game once)

@LV: lol she's got one heck of a serve. I could never serve it farther than a few feet past the net and that's if I got it over the net. lol. I did learn one thing (even if I never actually used it) It's all in the wrist, not the shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 am
AT: I know the socks are off. There are no feet items which match the pink. I'm sorry. ;___;

Tennis is wonderful to watch! D<

Ahem. Just showing off my Rafa outfit xDD

Niphy: RAFA RAFA RAFA RAFA >> t0shi's horns

Rafa Nadal

mymiridon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:18 am
lol you are completely obsessed... he looks in pain (in your siggy)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:43 am
-rolls eyes at Niph- Oh please. You are totally obsessed. Have you started a new "We love Nadal" guild yet?

@ Yalie: I think it was just because she was sulking because I won xD We are like, the 3rd and 4th worst at tennis in our year sweatdrop .  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Rafa Nadal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:44 am
AT: I know the socks are off. There are no feet items which match the pink. I'm sorry. ;___;

Not yet.. but that's a damn good idea xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 am
Great...  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Rafa Nadal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 am

I can't really afford 20k though xD

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games